MAINSTREAM MEDIA EXPOSED AS FAKE NEWS!!!!

OH NON NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/a6fd450470d4464ab423b8b3a911b42d
republicofflorida.wordpress.com/
republicofflorida.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/stop-arguing-with-liberals-just-spread-memes/
republicofflorida.wordpress.com
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/school-lockdown-incidents-are-up-in-florida-but-tracking-is-spotty
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160593952/#q160594607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GOTCHABITCH
this will keep happening until Smith-Mundt is fixed

why is our media so gullible and retarded?

the msm knows its fake but they get their message out then retract a day or two later. meanwhile 95% of people who saw the original miss the retraction.

Because they have to be first to publish something. Being first is better than being right, apparently.

:^(

Hahaha, oh man

18(Thu)20:16:59 No.160599673▶
→ →
>>
Anonymous (ID: EJBMCkMc) PR 02/15/18(Thu)20:16:19 No.160599596▶

>why was the KKK wearing hoods
>>
Anonymous (ID: 5TwM/Luv) TM 02/15/18(Thu)20:16:24 No.160599606▶

Source is AP.

>As the criminal case against the suspect took shape, the leader of a white nationalist militia called the Republic of Florida said Cruz was a member of his group and participated in exercises in Tallahassee.

>Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press that did not know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf” and is “solely responsible for what he just did.”

>The group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. Jereb said his organization holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

>He also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and that he believed the timing of the attack, on Valentine’s Day, was not a coincidence.

>As the criminal case against the suspect took shape, the leader of a white nationalist militia called the Republic of Florida said Cruz was a member of his group and participated in exercises in Tallahassee.

>Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press that did not know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf” and is “solely responsible for what he just did.”

>The group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. Jereb said his organization holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

>He also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and that he believed the timing of the attack, on Valentine’s Day, was not a coincidence.

Wow he actually delivered

I remember that user made the thread where he was talking to an ABC reporter through DMs. Could that be the "Sup Forums post"

>this thread gets slid but the 20 HE WUZ A WHITE NAZI threads get bumped
and some claim we have no shill problem

I'd like to help fix that for you too

bluewaffles wave is working the ADL WN threads and they're getting attention because trolling is fun

I can't decide if this was a good idea or not but it's still funny.

Kind of like the Trump dossier

Wait, so cruz isn’t part of the group? I don’t get the point of this prank

is the ROF a real thing? They have a garbanzo website with a "hotline" (probably getting bombarded with calls now)

republicofflorida.wordpress.com/ when I saw this I seriously thought it has to be feds, this place is getting to me

Here is the source thread.

Looks like some government boomer who learned html in the early 90's made that site. 100% FED

Why do you retards do stuff like this? You fucking idiots are making us look bad. No need to troll in the wake of a tragedy that will be politicized by either side

>tfw you are creating the narrative

republicofflorida.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/stop-arguing-with-liberals-just-spread-memes/

Im fucking dying this is the boomerist shit ive ever seen in my life

Those threads seem like an obvious LARP

These photos could EASILY have been farmed as screengrabs (and then renamed) from the video here on the Republic of Florida’s site:
republicofflorida.wordpress.com

For people unfamiliar with Sup Forums (YES I SEE YOU READING THIS), all data from pictures is scrubbed when they are uploaded. There is no way to verify the authenticity of those photos shared here, or the identity of the person who shared them. The ADL is a bunch of fucking morons, so greedy for race baiting, that they'll use something as flimsy as this to launch an attack on anything that isn't leftwing bullshit.

>no need to prove that the pieces of shit responsible are bad at doing their job
>its trivial to prove
>leave it alone guys pls
>dont make me look bad :(((

Look we get it; you can't do real journalism stop making excuses.

because Smith-Mundt needs to be returned to its original doctrine so that news agencies have to vet the information and not take it at face value like it's a WW2 Nuremberg court

We look good? What are you on about?

so much isn't adding up
witnesses say 3 shooters
the "secret service" did drills just weeks before in that school (not their jurisdiction).
The suspect has an alibi at time of shooting, witness statement made within the hour of the shooting.

I'm thinking false flag due to CAI and FBI crackdown.

They won't care, they'll never admit they fucked up, only people on Sup Forums know that their source is fake, whites will suffer for this LARP

>and not take it at face value like it's a WW2 Nuremberg court
keked

>Implying it matters

Lol such an epic trole now only 75% of people will believe white supremacists did the massacre. Sure got them hard!

nailed it, these fuckers couldnt care less

Oh no, that sucks.

This whole thing is still not over... it's all fun and games but justice is slow.

Looks like RoF is a honey pot

Cruz was MkUltra'd

The common opinion is RoF is run by a spook.

So that ROF thread was predictive programing? figures. They made the thread. They collected (you)s. Then post results. And you faggots fell for it. ALWAYS. BE. VIGILANT.

Bump

FAKE

bump

>Real journalism is creating false information to expose other media outlets

Ok retard, keep telling yourself that

What was the first statement of their "source"?
>"I can't keep quiet any longer"
Not even 24 hours.
This shit stinks big time of a deep state attack.

100% sure it's run by a spook, "militias" such as that are illegal under Florida law

This changes nothing, they can lie openly and continue like nothing ever happened. You are an idiot for making this thread. This is nothing new. As an idiot you should refrain from posting here ever again.

I'm sorry you're so brain damaged that you can't see that exposing the media for their lies does count.

take your own shill advice and take mine too: stop breathing

Lmao did he really blow up?

Prove its fake

Kek
>(((memeflag)))

Anyone who KEEPS believing he was a white nationalist from this point is going to look / feel extremely retarded extremely soon.

You're right. As much as I love seeing the msm live up to being the retards I know they are, most people will fixate on the white thing and never see the true story

This is pure gold

Popcorn.gif

You creating false information on a Japanese cartoon image board is not going to start exposing the media to the normies. Stop LARPing and do something actually productive. Go talk to people in life, recommend people books like manufacturing consent and critique of culture

IDK
seems he was off balance, likely suicide vest

shareblue is running with this angle right now

Since when was Sup Forums a journalist site? Is fact checking that dead an art?

The majority of people won't ever hear about that so it doesn't matter .

This
>j00 in the id

>most people
You give the media and their piss poor viewership far too much credit. Most people tune out.

That's why you tell them, so propaganda doesn't win.

First day on the job?

Also, bump

Funny how they take weeks to report when the cause of the attack is radical islam

So many fucking transparent defeatist shills good god

bumpan

>why is our media so gullible and retarded?

we may never know

Let em do whatever, they aren't going to speak up but the Latino community is watching (again) just how quickly they get switched from ethnic to white when the narrative suits it. Being one word away from being a supervillain in the public eye is a slope that's gonna get slipped sooner or later. Especially with people justifying it with fake news.

Guys I don't think moot/gook moot would be proud of this

Why do I have this sinking feeling this will backfire. Like we dance around these idiots and they fall for it everytime but what if they eventually crack down on this place out or spiteful rage? I hope I am wrong.

abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/school-lockdown-incidents-are-up-in-florida-but-tracking-is-spotty

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz warned you all about this! This is her district! She's a mom!
It's time to talk about gun ownership

For the last fucking time CRUZ WAS ADOPTED HE WAS 100% WHITE YOU RETARD HIS BIRTH SURNAME WASN'T CRUZ.

They are never forced to publicly apologize or anything and quietly retract stories later so they are free to do whatever cause muh freedom of press

He is not white.
There was a pic someone made where they shopped his skin to be lighter and gave him blonde hair and blue eyes and he looked like a space alien.
If European features make you look like an alien you are not white

My guess is he's a mix of Hispanic/Slav. Looks like he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, too. He might have been a "Russian baby" sent over here years ago for adoption. Who knows.

Incorrect, people can sue for libel.

I'm surprised nobody here knows this, it's one of our greatest tools against the MSM

>spreading slander against yourself so people will realize slander is bad
JUST

You fucking retard yes he is 100% white. He looks like a mentally retarded faggot because he literally was a mentally retarded faggot. He was probably born to crackheads which is why he was given up for adoption. If you're going to take this battle to the mainstream media to prove some sort of racial impurity made him dangerous you are going to lose. He was 100% white.

Pretty sure you're right.
t. Slav

race is a social construct. there is no such thing as violent people just people with socioeconomic issues. Why are you right wing idiots so hateful and ignorant?

By printing a retraction no one will lead they absolve themselves of libel. You have to prove they damaged your reputation and that that reputation is worth something in order to get them on the hook for real

bump

This is not true. They all use each other as sources. They all say the same lies at the same time. They all are losing revenue quickly. It isn't about money.

>Idiot takes to 4chins and makes up White Nationalist narrative
>MSM bites
>Idiot just made the headliner of the most horrific shooting since the last most horrific shooting about White Nationalists
>Endangers gun rights of millions
>MSM will retract, but it's too late
>Idiot just fucked the White Nationalist movement, and perpetrated the lie that the shooter was, indeed, white; when in reality, he's a distraught Cuban with a psychopathic complex
>Idiot was likely a DNC staffer that got the idea from the Dossier idea that was flawlessly pulled off on Rick Wilson, McCunt, and Chris Steele.

They are copycatting Sup Forums now, and this time it will work because it fits the (((narrative))) way more than "Oops... MSM was wrong, better retract".

If he is going to prison it would be damaging to his character and put him in danger if they knew him as a white supremacist. Also treatment from prison guards.

However I'm not sure he's smart enough to do so, maybe someone with some money could get him a lawyer to sue the ADL. They might have to prove malice from the ADL, which I don't think would be tremendously hard cause they hate white people and this is a highly jewish school.

I think you also need to prove they willingly published slanders to hurt you, and since they always hide behind their anonymous sources I don't know how one could sue the media with sucxess

more reason its a false flag.

they want to shut down Sup Forums

Heres the archive link in case nobody believes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160593952/#q160594607

bump for hilarious incompetence

Why pin him on WN'ism? He's a fucking Mexican. The kikenmedia is shameless anyway. They won't give a fuck if they are caught lying, they will just double down. If you want to hoax the kikenmedia, go for it, but in a way that only makes them look stupid. They'll just say, "Anonymous sources..." which gives them a justification for lying.

>dead frog
This is not ok.

>B-but he was whiteeee!!!

how much is Alex Jones paying you? Fucking SHILL