It's time to talk about the White male problem

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/10/what_the_white_mass_shooter_myth_gets_right_and_wrong_about_killers_demographics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll talk about it when you agree to talk about black people killing each other at much higher rates that white people mass shoot.

How to if someone’s gonna shoot up a school:
>white
>male
>voted trump
End of discussion. Let it sink in.

>All spree killers are whi-

Aren't they actually disproportionately Asian?
Also why don't these same people agree with niggers being disproportionately responsible for pretty much everything negative in society?

Maybe other races should stay away from white people then. Just an idea.

just like terror attacks are disproportionately islamic and crimes are disproportionately black.

White supremacists should not be allowed to own guns. This is something everyone can easily agree on. If you posted white supremacist messages online you should be registered and not allowed to own guns.

What about....but what about. White kids were killed today and this is your bullshit. Keep failing white kids and see if they care about white race problems.

Hasn’t this been shown to be not true, or at least only marginally true? That she’s parroting a myth like a good goy is funny though.

These cunts really hate their fathers.

a dumb nigger can shoot up a nightclub full of other dumb niggers and the media doesnt call him a "mass shooter." they just call it "gang violence"

Say a Sup Forums /pol memer

True if you compare to the overall population since it pretty much only men who do mass shootings. Not really true when you compare with men of other races.

>shooter kills himself
>all survivors rush for the door, pushing each other out of the way and tripping over blood and corpses
>not a single person goes up to any of the shot people on the ground, they're just obstacles

fpbp

but let's be honest here, liberals will never fess up to the disastrous mess they made of this country

>white males more mentally ill

Yep, because all of the money and services go to women and minorities. Stop neglecting them and they'll behave. Fucking racists.

You'd think you guys would learn not to fuck with us then

should tweet her 'rapists and murderers are disproportionately black men' since we're playing this game

... Jesus, dude...

SAGE

These are the 10 deadliest mass shootings in modern U.S. history:

1. Las Vegas: Oct. 1, 2017.

58 killed and more than 515 wounded.

Shooter: 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.

Motive: Unknown.

2. Orlando, Fla.: June 12, 2016.

49 people killed and more than 58 wounded.

Shooter: 29-year-old Omar Mateen.

Motive: Terror, hate crime.

3. Blacksburg, Va.: April 16, 2007.

33 killed (including the shooter) and 17 wounded on the campus of Virginia Tech.

Shooter: 23-year-old Seung-Hui Cho.

Motive: Mental-health issues.

Actually most mass shooters are black and gang related, they just don’t make national news.

4. Newtown, Conn.: Dec. 14, 2012.

28 killed, including shooter and his mother along with 20 children aged 6 and 7, and 2 wounded at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Shooter: 20-year-old Adam Lanza.

Key Words: Democratic senator from Connecticut: Congress needs to ‘get off its ass’ on gun control

See also: Gun-maker stocks rally after mass shooting in Las Vegas

Related: MGM Resorts stock falls 3% after shooting at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

5. Sutherland Springs, Texas: Nov. 5, 2017

26 killed, 20 injured in a massacre at the First Baptist Church in the small southern Texas town.

Shooter: Devin Patrick Kelley

Motive: Unknown

white poeple should not have guns period. PERIOD.

How fucking condescending is that "Repeat after me:" shit. Fucking arrogant twats. mad as fuck

these shooitngs are being carried out by the government

without white males this country wouldnt exist, and all you yapping cunts would be getting raped by niggers and indians

>It's time to talk about the (((White))) male problem

fixed that for ya.

6. Killeen, Texas: Oct. 16, 1991.

24 killed (including shooter) and 27 wounded in a massacre at a Luby’s cafeteria.

Shooter: 35-year-old George Hennard.

Motive: Hatred of women, ethnic minorities.

7. San Ysidro, Calif.: July 19, 1984.

22 killed (including shooter) and 19 wounded.

Shooter: 41-year-old James Huberty.

Read: Time for normal gun owners to decide where their loyalties lie, argues Brett Arends — with the NRA, or with the USA

8. Austin, Texas: Aug. 1, 1966.

18 killed (including shooter) and 31 wounded in what became known as the University of Texas tower shooting.

Shooter: 25-year-old Charles Whitman.

Motive: Mental-health issues, although a brain tumor was found after his death.

Welcome to the modern world of ME ME ME. One of the reasons that everything is going to shit is because everyone is purely obsessed with themselves and their lives. Everyone thinks that they’re the leading role in a movie and that everyone that they personally aren’t close to are just extras. It’s a sickness and until we cure it and have empathetic unity we will never have a country that is as strong as it could be.

Highest rates of crime:

>mass shootings and drunk driving: whites

>murder, robbery, assault, rape, child negligence, drug possession and distribution, burglary, larceny, prostitution, fraud, embezzlement, arson, grand theft auto: blacks

>gambling: asians

And this is with Hispanics lumped in as white.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/10/what_the_white_mass_shooter_myth_gets_right_and_wrong_about_killers_demographics.html

9. Edmond, Okla.: Aug. 20, 1986.

15 killed (including shooter) and 6 wounded.

Shooter: 44-year-old postal worker Patrick Sherill.

Motive: Revenge after a workplace supervisory reprimand. The incident inspired the phrase “going postal.”

10. San Bernardino, Calif.: Dec. 2, 2015.

16 killed (including 2 shooters) and 24 wounded.

Shooters: 28-year-old Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, his wife.

Motive: Terror after shooters were radicalized online and committed to jihadism.

It should be noted that, in a 2016 news release cautioning journalists to exercise care in choosing words while writing about mass shootings, the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists point to a mass-scale killing in East St. Louis, Ill., in 1917 and another in Colfax, La., in 1873 as involving minority victims and deserving of consideration in any effort to rank mass shootings by magnitude. Those incidents, according to the journalism organizations, each left more than 100 dead.

Massacres perpetrated against Native American populations also typically escape mention in such listings as they are commonly viewed as part of longer-running campaigns — whether of a military or even genocidal nature — and additionally occurred prior to what would typically be considered modern U.S. history.

REPORTED

Wtf

ya they will be because when you push whites around they get sick of it.

Actually we can do even better:

Rapists and Murderers are not disproportionately poor.

They are disproportionately black.

She's just mad because some Chad refused to give her the dick. White men are not going to disarm just because a white man killed some people. Any man who would disarm for that reason deserves to be a slave. This self hater won't be moving away from the protection of white males any time soon. She will probably avoid any black males that she doesn't know very well and clutch her pocket book when they come near. She will still claim that the existence of white males is the problem with the world.

Because they're conditioned to only hate whites. Jews did this.

I like how while he is struggling to reload, all the people continue to cower under their desks, not knowing if he'll simply kill the when he figures out how to change mags. This is the problem more than anything in all mass shootings/terror attacks, nobody even tries to fight to stay alive, doesn't make any sense to me.

its why he probably did the shooting in the first place

>Cruz
>white
Pick one

And societal cancer is disproportionately Jewish.

Eat a dick nigger.

>Repeat after me: criminals are not disproportionately "evil people".

>They are disproportionately black and male.

what shooting was this?

Question.

He's from Florida, his name is "Cruz", and his skin is brown. Everyone is posting crap about white shooters, but since when do they consider Cubans white? He is Cuban, right?

Mass murders are a small fraction of all homocides with firearms, which are disproportionately comitted by...?

>Keep failing white kids
Trying to get rid of "diversity" and Jewish influence is helping white kids on a level that no one ever has in history.

>they're just obstacles

a hard lesson to learn about people... often the most altruistic of individuals view you as a lifeless lump of meat that is in the way of their own betterment

haha yeah all these guys on Sup Forums (a website which I don't browse myself) are so dumb lol

let's go back to r3ddit, brother!

Yes, I know. As a white male I wanna do the right thing, and shoot myself, but the government won’t let me buy a gun.

>Fucking arrogant twats. mad as fuck

Don’t be. Let this demonstrate our skillful application of violence. I can’t wait until stuff like this happens every hour to all the pieces of shit that repeat their anti-white sentiments over and over: now I’m finally understanding why this is happening so frequently when it was unheard of before. There seems to be some odd relationship between the rise of anti-white attitudes and mass shootings, although it may be hard to prove.

If these people had any brains or believed in the stuff they spew, they’d be getting armed yesterday. But they’re not. Works out perfectly. So excited for the future. Our enemies are numerous, inferior and outgunned.

jump of a bridge

Motherfucker you'd be pissing yourself and running too

>What about....but what about.
This is the new liberal meme. Any time people on the right call out liberals for hypocrisy it's a 'what about' and illegitimate, even if totally accurate.

So that means they need help from the rest of society, right? How can we help white males?

Hello newfriends. It was in Mexico a couple years back I believe 2016. Not sure, it's been memory holed with everything else. The first threads were quite interesting though.

Calm down

You should be skinned alive for what you just said.

The ones who failed white kids are liberals who allowed human garbage to take over the country for fucking votes.

The shooter was a spic.

>but since when do they consider Cubans white?

Recently, when you need to advance an anti-white agenda.

This time, I’m glad the internet is around, when whites fight back there won’t be any lies told in the aftermath to advance the agenda of our enemies. Don’t forget to archive everything.

>Repeat after me
>Let me be clear
>Make no mistake

libspeak is the worst

>white guys are crazy
>lets mess with them

its is all because wrong side won the last great war.

> being this naive

1 post by this id
1 line of text
no replies
no source
no reference

Its time to talk about the slide overload problem!
Where are the mods???

I guess hispanics aren't as bad as I thought

>Elliot Roger
sick in the head, not white
>that other guy
sick in the head, Korean or some other type of Asian
>that cinema guy
very sick in the head
>lanza
nut job autist sperg

Being white isn't an ideology, people carry out actions based on ideas & thoughts, the common factor is being a fucking nut, not being 'white'

some cubans have higher % of european/spanish ancestry than latinos from southern mexico/central america

99% of all the mass shooters are REGISTERED DEMOCRATS

This. Think Zimmerman.

If he'd saved a burning bus full of orphans he'd have been the poster child for diversity.

Repeat after me:
WHITE WOMYN ARE TRASH AND ASIAN GIRLS ARE SUPERIOR

Hispanics are not White. Stop lumping them in with us.

Yes, it's a lie. Though it is true that school shooters are disproportionately white and male. Mass shooters are black, brown, yellow, red, white, and every shade inbetween. They even lump guys like the shooter yesterday as white, even though he's obviously mixed.

I don't see what she is trying to accomplish with race baiting. Or how it will help to solve anything.

another bigot. #notallwhites

>When white people get bullied they end up snapping and shooting up schools

>Hey I got a great idea, lets try to bully them.
Pottery

>repeat after me
Fuck your hypnosis shit

I grew up in a ssshhhiiittt area, 50-50 blacks Latino.

I much preferred the Latinos, faults aside.

Cuban

She’s not wrong about the male part.

Most of the people killed were jewish. Are jews white?

youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE

>all those sitting targets and can't even kill any of them
I'd kill myself too.

What the fuck possesses these killers? Jeez.

>50% of all homocides are committed by 13% of the population.

>considered white in goblin town

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Only a few posters have brought this up - that he is not white. This really is le 56% nation, when a beaner can be a white supremacist. The absolute state.

School shootings are pretty much proportional by race, but violent murders with weapons are mostly a male thing (testosterone creates and destroys). Now murders with poison, women excel at that.

Zimmerman's father is caucasian.

Lots of latinos have significant amounts of caucasian DNA, it doesn't make them white, but it doesn't make them genotypical latinos either

>opens up the discussion of different races propensity for crime
Dis gon b gud

Didn’t know Hispanics were drunker than whites. Thought we won that category. It’s all basically the same though, that graph is misleading.

>ASIAN GIRLS ARE SUPERIOR
Only in 2D

Hispanics have parties all the time with tons of booze.

Hell you go to a Mexican kids birthday party and everyone's fucking smashed by the time you get there.

Then they drive home.

Is that bitch assuming Nikolas Cruz's gender!?!? Honey this is 2018, how dare you! Smh

Latinos are white when they do something bad and beautiful oppressed people of color when something bad happens to them.

Why? The guy killed himself, the threat is gone. There is no reason to run.

George Zimmerman