That feeling

That feeling...

...when a 2D girl wants to get close enough to you to press her boobs onto your chest.

You're either about to get lucky, or about to die.

The anime was shit, too retarded.
The manga was shit, too repetitive.

Why is this popular?

What's the matter, can't get down with monster mash?

People like vampire stories. And R+V was vampires plus male fantasies. Just like Twilight was vampires plus female fantasies. It just works, it doesn't need to be especially good.

>Fanservice

I wonder.

>he could have had a harem
>instead he fell in love with moka's mom
mc was a fag

slut

You know, maybe it's just me, maybe it's just the nostalgia goggles speaking, but I think the girls' designs still hold up today.

Outer a shit. A SHIT!

Not better than this one.

Outer A best. A BEST!

Only filthy subs and Masochists like being told they're inferior by a white haired, fancy shmancy blood drinking undead.

Oh fuck you. Inner actually had a character. Outer was basically her mom.

Moka, mom has got it going on, she's all I want and I waited for so long, So Moka can you see that you're not the one for me, I'm in love with your mom. Alucard was best boy.

Your taste is shit . S2 never because of shitasters..

Inner's character was basically, I am the best obey me weaklings muhahaha!

Just like Iris Heart from the Neptunia games, the ego on her made me wonder if she was really on the protagonists side, even until the end.

And from what I've played of Neptunia V and what I've read of all of R and V, neither ever get any comeuppance or retribution to them being the absolute worst to their friends.

So again, only subs and masochists can really like such unrepentant characters.

>S2 never
Hu-huh...

>...
Fuck off.

What's wrong big boy?

>Outer was basically her mom
that just makes it better

love her!

Caring person.

Do you think Tsukune ever got the succ

Outer WAS her mom, it was either a mind link within the rosary or a cloned personality of her mom, and when she actally shows up, she has the memories of loving MC

Well if you follow fan-fiction sure.

But, even if we didn't get to see third year, he damn well got the succ the vamp and the sno.

Best Girl.
Fyt me.

The shimapan makes her best