Made in Abyss

Ozen can't come soon enough.

I honestly find Ozen to be rather boring as a character. I like her design though

she's a big gal

>"once anime starts, these threads will go to shit, enjoy them while they last"
>anime starts
>threads turn into a general
good job mangafags

I would say she is interesting and has a good character design, but we hardly get to know her in the anime she will last like what 2-3 episodes? But maybe a character like her is better in small doses

She is beautifull and a good mother that defenitely dont have sex with her crossdressed son.

doesnt mean shit, the amount quality posts is exactly the same, while the amount of posts rises exponentially

Would you explore Abyss if it was real?

I feel the opposite. I found her dull because she felt far too rushed even in the manga. It sort of felt like she was almost interesting but then they decided to cut her short and rush us forward to the next layer

Bone dad has cool mittens.

No thank you, darkstalker kath. I prefer to keep my humanity

yes, I want to be a fluffy bunny that everyone wants to pat

And then the next layer was the most rushed of them all

>Layer 3 shown to be one of the biggest layers along with 4
>Peek head into it and see scary monsters
>Riko drops two holes and into a cup
>YOU'VE ENTERED LAYER 4!
Layer 3 being rushed is a bit of an understatement.

Exactly, if I'm honest. The whole thing seems like just a big rush to get to the idofront. Which, I mean I love bonaparte as much as anyone else but I would have enjoyed more world building.

Even though I'd probably never make it past layer 2 at best, yeah I would. It's interesting and I really wish to explore and catalogue the place.

Welcom to my mother - russia, prepaire to thugs, cold - 40 and wild animals. If you not have russian pasport and ak-74 you will die.

>bonaparte
by God

I wouldn't call bonapetit god but he's pretty fun

The center of layer 3 is literally just a vertical shaft with some small caves (perfect size for lolis and shotas). They come back after getting wrecked on layer 4 too.

How do exactly normal people descend the 3rd layer? The openings are big enough only for kids, after all

>I mean I love bonaparte as much as anyone else but I would have enjoyed more world building.

This pit don't look this deep.

Oh really?

well buenaventura is definitely bona fide

Yolki palki, just how deep is it?

Repelling

>You will never wear that tie

So why does Daddy always feel the need to pose? Doesn't matter context or situation, he's even willing to interrupt important conversations just to strike this pose. He also names ALL of his weapons and attacks. Is he autistic?

You know what, the 3rd layer is probably the biggest obstacle in getting artifacts back up from the lower layers, since you have to climb that shit straight up. You'd think after 2000 years, they'd have made a group to go down and carve some fucking stairs or something

>doesnt know we change bonedaddy's name every 5 minutes

bun diddler

At what layer of the bunny cunny can I no longer pull out safely?

Layer 0, before you even leave oarth.

The pit itself is 525 meters deep, the mine is about 1 kilometer deep.

Threadly reminder that we'll only get to see Ozen's hands in this week's episode.

What did Maruruk see?

a shota & a loli

a zombie and its dog

She has seen unspeakable things

his childhood love and some potato-faced shitmidget

Is Ozen autistic?

define autistic?

No, she's a fictional character, the only autist here is (you).

Thought this would be a nice (You) image

Ozen has a gift for you, do you accept?

Yes, I'll save Maruruk and return him to the surface to live a normal life

I'm about to check this manga/anime out. What am I getting my self into, how fucked up is it, and any lewds of Ozen?

>Accept a gift from a creepy old hunchback who uses witchcraft to appear young
No thanks, I've read the witcher. I know how this turns out

He'd need sunglasses to live a normal life in the surface.

It's...quite sexual actually

Yes, and? He'd look cool at all times

Fucking bastard, it'll hurt Maruruk.

It's good at hairstyling though.

Nnaaaaaa

I would ______ the rabbit.

inseminate

Guy is high on life. I truly wish I could enjoy life as much as he does.

do you think ozen ever feels guilty about bullying this poor girl? I bet she hugs her when she cries.

>adult characters always more interesting than retarded archetypal child/teenage characters
>all anime always centered on school-age kids

What a shitty planet.

Probably. I love doing stupid /out/ shit and have almost gotten myself killed a few times already. I would spend a few years chilling between layers 1-2 and Oath first, then maybe descend further. I'd keep all the relics to myself, though. Fuck Oath, greedy kikes.

>send orphans as slave labor to essentially a blood-diamond mine but even more lethal
>keep diamonds for yourself, possibly don't even pay said orphans for their labor
>if the employees want to keep some of the diamonds they vomit blood to get, charge them out the ass at rates equal to what you would charge retail
>don't give back to the community in any way, half the city is a dilapidated slum
>crime-filled, children regularly raped and abused
>unchecked pandemic, do nothing to stop it or even research it

Oath government a shit.

>What am I getting my self into
See pic
>how fucked up is it
Very
>and any lewds of Ozen?
No, the author is a lolicon. I hope you're not triggered by seeing barely-drawn nipples on a 12-year old occasionally.

Shut up Ozen, everyone knows his eyes are fine and you're just keeping him because you're too lazy to do the house chores.

>girl
They seem to get along just fine.

cherish

Shit, wrong one

cherish

No official Ozen lewds.

I have like 3 decent fan ones though.

Are his hands tied behind his back? There literally nothing, NOTHING, better than shota bullying
no homo

Lapin a La Cocotte

>Lolicon
user the terms are
>Lolimaniac
>Lolita
>Pedo NEET
please consult the handbook if you have more questions

The more important question is what's Ozen's other hand doing.

Crushing his underdeveloped boi eggs

He probably has to be hung up naked just to be at the right height.

She needs to support his gigantic redmouth snake so it doesn't crash through the floor

This is the first one I see this pic uncensored.
Not dissapointed

I'm afraid of heights so I wouldn't go near it, I'll watch Made in Abyss though

Why is Reg naked too ?

experiment on

He's waiting for his turn

I'm keeping him around, due to his giant cock.
After all these years, you really have to go hardcore to feel anything at all.

>lolidom doujins where the girl calls you a dirty pedoNEET
I can only dream of something MiA-related like that getting made.

Why do people still bother with (You)'s when you can get retweeted by Tsukushi by drawing Faputa and tweeting it?

>Using a guy's scrotum like a stress ball
M-muh fetish...

Go away Noise

He'll also give you (you)s if you comment to his tweets.

With ozen or with mururuk ?
Is Ozen based on a Manta ray ?

>all this Ozen posting

Maruruk first, he's the tutorial. Then Ozen.

More of a Bull than a Manta Ray.

Just wait till 7chi's flashbacks, we're going to have plenty of bonposting time.

>"Please be gentle, Reg-san, it's my first time with a real one"

Stop being such a poser, bratok.

So ozen a mantaray or bull, bodendrew a lizard. Wat animel will be Liza and the others WW ?
Looks likes long stayings in the abyss also make you developt boobs even if you are a boy. Boobs so delicious looking that makes you wanna suck them.

PUFFY
SHOTA
NIPPLES

That bellybutton kills the boner.

Horrifying. They actually managed to make Faputa uncute.