WHITE TERRORIST CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/a6fd450470d4464ab423b8b3a911b42d
youtu.be/g1pGIjLfVB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eminem?

looks like a fucking alien when you give him actual European features and retards still think he's white

18(Thu)20:16:59 No.160599673▶
>He also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and that he believed the timing of the attack, on Valentine’s Day, was not a coincidence.

>As the criminal case against the suspect took shape, the leader of a white nationalist militia called the Republic of Florida said Cruz was a member of his group and participated in exercises in Tallahassee.

>Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press that did not know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf” and is “solely responsible for what he just did.”

>The group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. Jereb said his organization holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

>He also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and that he believed the timing of the attack, on Valentine’s Day, was not a coincidence.

kek'd, but he still looks mexican

fuck pig skins

>Cruz

Please kys. Ty

This is what happens when mom's spaghetti

youtu.be/g1pGIjLfVB4

registered democrat

>1 pump chump

season well and hide

Sup Forums decides who is white. Not you.

>A White supremacist who killed a bunch of White people?

Sounds reasonable

kek I feel like this post is a leaf. Are you a leaf?

looks like downsy Justin Bieber

"same thing" happened in Vegas

He's ms13.

Looks Australian to me and hat is shooped ?

National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful.

I thought emenim hated Trump. Why is he wearing Maga hat?

la creatura