About to get murdered at school

>about to get murdered at school
>first instinct is to post it on Snapchat

Does this sum up everything that is wrong with the current generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_oqq1PA0AcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oh shit we’re getting shot
>Hol up this is gonna make a great snap story
The absolute state of gen z

Honestly it's a pretty good way to put you in the perspective of a school shooting victim. If you were in his shoes, would you feel more assured knowing the police are on your way or if you had a gun?

You're gonna want your death to be socially validated

>yoga pants

How do you record videos from other snaps?

I tried to record my girls nude videos but the apps don't capture audio

you fuckin, that cant be real
NO I WONT BELIEVE IT
GET AWAY FROM ME
>VOMITS

Use a screen capture program or capture the audio with audacity and add it in using a video editing program.

Why don't these bitches post their bobs and vagene before dying, might as well help a thirsty Indian here.
What a waste.

insert fon directly into anoos

There's apps on Play Store which is called Screen recorder. You fockin tool.

it only proves it was fake news and larp to propel jewish anti gun and anti white narrative

this
trust the pajeet when it comes to creeping women

If there were no cell phone videos, Sup Forums would be in full tin foil hat mode, demanding cell phone video.
Since there is cell phone video, Sup Forums complains about society.

Fucking Christ you faggots are impossible.

I believe people have always been dumb. It is just the case the people who were completely dumb peasants 200yrs ago (90 percent of the population), now has smartphones and can post online.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_oqq1PA0AcA

Hey, if you survive this atrocity, might as will try to swim in pussy for the rest of your life using this I was shot at once story. Nothin like pulling out your phone at a bar and showing a chick what went down aroun dyou.

I use an app called A-Z screen recorder, but I think it's not available for iPhone. It's easy and works well. My only problem with it, is that it records all sound, so it'll pick up any noise around you too.

> (OP)
>Why don't these bitches post their bobs and vagene before dying, might as well help a thirsty Indian here.
>What a waste.

Godfuckingdamnit pejeet-oniichan that was good

> believes Sup Forums is a single person

THIS

Their plebs genes are still everywhere. And now with tech they think even less.

It was once a strength to have hoardes of dumb fucks to fight for the elite, now they're a massive liability. Dumb people in NZ have all the children. They dont see being poor and on welfare as bad.

> Having sex
> Better make a Snapchat sex selfie! Tee hee!

This sums up the modern American woman.

You dumbass it doesn't record internal audio

It just records the video itself. I need an app with audio recording

american teens go to post shit in tweeter right after a relative/parent dies, just to get likes and attention,