Right wing school shooter

The right truly are the biggest dindus, watch how hard they try and paint him as a communist (photo debunked, not him), deny his two Instagram accounts were him, and his "voter registration" (also debunked, same name but different person). All students interviewed noted him being racist and right wing. The kid was right wing, deal with it. Just suck it up and admit that one of you revealed your true colors. So, using your logic, we should now demonize all of Sup Forums and the right and take action against you because of your violent minority, just like you want to do to blacks and muslims. You mock blacks for being "dindus" when you go crazy trying to portray him as anything but one of you that snapped.

Other urls found in this thread:

fashmaps.com/2018/01/29/fascist-terrorist-attacks/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
youtube.com/watch?v=S4R8HTIgHUU
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there must be a way to ban Sup Forums and nazis from owning any weapons. It's like allowing ISIS to buy guns. All white neo-nazis should be put on a registry and internet companies have the posting history of every internet neo-nazi so they are easy to identify.

Agreed. Check out fashmaps.com/2018/01/29/fascist-terrorist-attacks/

Scary stuff but Sup Forums pretends there is no Nazi menace at foot...

>brainlets will actually believe that title
Yes, the leader of a (((white nationalist))) group has immediately taken the bad press associated with this event. This could neither be a fake organization nor somebody larping as a member of a group they are trying to make look bad. I am also certain this credible newsource will retract this article if they have made a mistake.

I know it's hard for you to get information from somewhere that isn't an anime image board but research "The Republic of Florida" and enjoy being BTFO, this kid is the worst news possible for you guys.

>sovereign citizens
>anti tax advocate
>anti abortion christian
These are included in your data. These people are not facists.

>the worst news possible for you guys.
yeah sure it is daquan now open my limo

BREAKING: Leader of white nationalist group has confirmed suspect in Florida school shooting, a hispanic male, was a member of his organization.

Yep, makes total sense! Some white nationalist group if they allowed beaners to be members.

The group the terrorist was in should be designated a terrorist organization.

White Nationalists and Ethnostate retards are dindus.

I refuse to see Individualists thrown under the bus because of this shit. For months WN LARPers have been shitting on CivNats calling them "(((shills)))" or whatever, but look where they are now. Look at the fucking knots they tie themselves in to absolve themselves of blame. Disgusting. Weak.

>but that wasn't REAL white nationalism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU SOUND RIGHT NOW.

Again, the right are the greatest dindus on the planet. They refuse to admit that they create terrorists

They won't because they're white.

They'll never understand that we must judge the individual and not the collective. They hate being grouped in with these right wing terrorists since they aren't like them but fail to realize they do the same exact thing to blacks and Muslims.

He did it because he got expelled. I lurk everyday and god damn almost all of Sup Forums Is retarded. Muh jews did everything . I'm Nat Soc but even I'm not dumb enough to blame everything on jews and democrats .

ADL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

can somebody explain how right wing nazis are any different than ISIS? It's basically the same exact ideology. At least in the case of ISIS it's somewhat understandable given that their countries were bombed and looted for decades by US imperialism what the fuck do these White Right wing retards have to be mad about? Right wing retards commit 99% of all terrorist attacks.

6/19 posts, this is your brain on identity politics

I've never had a problem denouncing white mass shooters as terrorists when the shoe fits, conversely I don't attribute terroristic motivations to each Islamic shooter.

I agree 100%, but radicalization is not a purely right wing phenomenon. That's not to say it shouldn't be called out though.

Don't leftists/liberals/democrats/whatever commit the overwhelming majority of gun violence in the US, and violent crime in general?

You get mad if the poster doesn't respond to anything and call them a paid shill. You get mad if the poster responds to people. What the fuck do you want?

Environmental factors and culture leads black people to kill, if that's what you're hinting at

WN LARPers have no right to whine about identity politics.

Merely responding isn't enough, perhaps you should try not being window-licking retarded?

We should just round up all the right wing extremists and just shoot them dead desu. Just one by one. Bullet to the head. It's quick and painless. And we all know Nazis are quite allergic to bullets. Google, Facebook, ISPs, etc. can easily work with us to hand over their information.

And all people that drink water die at some point.

The difference is that right winger committed gun crime is usually politically motivated and explicitly encouraged by right wing ideals.

Trump might be shooting himself in the foot (hehe) by calling this a mental health issue, he'll block all the right wingers from owning guns in the process

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

Source is ADL. Source is Sup Forums.

>Nikolas
Guy confirmed to not know Nicolas.

>complains about all WNs being terrorists because of a single act loosely connected to a fringe group
>simultaneously calls for mass executions of political opponents

Sounds like you're calling for terrorism yourself there bud.

Get up to date fags. This shit was a ruse and the ADL and ABC bought it.

>Ancom
>Approves of using violence.

Whats your issue again?

pol trumptards are doing maximum damage control

The whole basis of Nazism involves genocide, oppression, discrimination and the use of violence. You people literally brag about deporting millions through force and use genocide as your Plan B. Killing Nazis is self-defense.

What's funny about the far right is that you pit yourself against everybody.. blacks, Asians, women, Arabs, etc. so it's so easy to mobilize against you because your ideology is a threat to so many people.

160610349(you)
160610017(you)
160607191(you)
You boys still getting paid by the (You)?
consider taking a position with Firearm And Gun Seizures! It’s an activist group, very diverse, lots of students and activists and soy enthusiasts! Now you can have the chance to stab White America right in its heartland, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to go door to door and confront those evil racist bigot gun nut retards. Tell them that they need to surrender their guns or else. Don’t take no for an answer! Get out and get started today!

Write some greentext explaining what it is.
Normies and brainlets can't understand it for some reason

Also kikes are already shilling against it saying it's a LARP
basically "pretending to be retarded"

on the image itself that is

Oh... o-ohhh my... Heh. Ha. Haha!

*BREATHES IN*

Neo-Nazi mutts don't represent white America they represent themselves. They are a disgrace to the white race and are generally the lowest that our race has to offer.

Those groups are actually banned in Florida. Likely spook-run.

the "white nationalist" group that lets kikes like nick jacob cruz join.

brought to you by the (((adl)))
notorious jewish supremacist anti-white hate group.

THIS. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED EVERYTHING IS PSYOP WITH YOU KYSSSS

white people are just sick in the brain.

4U

They've been had.

I like how they don't give the name of this "leader"

they should ban your flag from Sup Forums for reporting fake news

this is all drumpfs fault

Aussie cop here. Every now and again we see kids go on social media to say they are going to shoot up a school or do some shit and people report it. We find the kid and speak to parents and remove guns and get professional help for kid etc.
So this faggot has a whole social media account and you tube saying he is going to shoot up a school and no it gets reported but no one did anything to find him and stop him..
Pretty shit man..
Pretty shit...

YOU ARE RIGHT,FELLOW DEMOCRAT

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This 100%. The fact NO ONE reported his behavior - even after (I heard) he was banned from wearing a backpack to school because of threats he had made - to the police...I mean it's just insane. Did people not care? Did people not want to assume his behavior was bad because of PC culture w/e? Wtf America, come on...

Nothing wrong with killing commies tho.

Another kid says two shooters!!!!!!!!!

He isn't even white though...

>dios mio, la creatura as aparecido!

He's white for America

la creatura...

Are you a southerner?

see
and kill yourself

They want it to happen so they have more material for their propaganda machine

shill

youtube.com/watch?v=S4R8HTIgHUU

>School kids in Florida are part of the bolshevik revolution.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I know what goes in options field too

When I first heard about the shooting my immediate thought was how long until it comes out he was a trump supporter or voted for trump. Because sadly that's all anyone cares about. What fucking political side was he on.

>blacks dindu nuffin
>fuck whitey
back to plebbit with you, shoo

You just look like a retard when you double down on ledes taken from literal LARPs on a Mongolian shadowboxing syndicate scouting board

Sup Forums is a dangerous person who should never be allowed to own a gun.

>using your logic, we should now demonize all of Sup Forums and the right and take action against you because of your violent minority
Please try. Please.

Nobody reported him because here in America its basically a sin to say "hey something is wrong with that guy I think he might be crazy" PC and SJW culture has crept into social norms and "mainstream" behavior

It was a prank

Exactly. When someone who is right wing shoots someone, it's politically motivated and in line with their ideals. And when white people kill, it's often innocents dying. When black people kill, it's usually other gang members and rarely mass shooting events.

It's disgusting that people still cling to a 300 year old piece of paper written in a completely different world when we have all this bloodshed going on

Reminder that right wing= mental illness.

How is he bad news for us?
The site is not going anywhere and shutting down the board is all they can really attempt to do to anyone here. I get you are trolling but frankly you are not really smart enough to do it right. At least you are not a 1 post by this id nigger.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Agreed.

Your dangerous leftist rhetoric and illogical ideology should be eradicated. No more 1st Amendment, I say!

Who is this Jordan Jereb?

this, 100 percent this! it's s time to track and tag these fools and take their guns. so very sick of these conservative white supremacist pricks

Do you have proof to back up that statement or are we clear to just say whatever we want and everyone else is supposed to believe it is true?

exactly the prick who should be banned

>member of a white supremacy organization
>Cruz
Okay, tell me another one.

Except your opinion does not make it irrelevant, feel free to leave then. Can I remind you millions of gun owners killed no one yesterday too? Only slaves own no guns, which I refuse to be. Keep crying

Shall not be infringed - what's so hard to understand?

I remember reading the original thread on Sup Forums last night and now I'm honestly shocked to see that people have bought it.

Holocaust class

Can this be memed? Is Sup Forums good enough to meme mass suicide?

>our race
nazis are not typically abbos

#notall/pol/

OY

>more proof of media retardation
>more dead whites
when does this ride end?

LOL

He only killed jews. Youd think Sup Forums would enjoy that

They have been younger revolutionaries. I guess Chili has far worse education standards then I though. Fucking Brazil tier.

how did they ever even get expelled 4000000 gorillion times instead of murdered

>still Tryin this hard to convince people the mutt is white

Everyone has seen his face, no amount of shilling will change that

And it is not going anywhere in the foreseeable future. Keep bitching about it tho, thats helpful.

>Local law enforcement sources have so far not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

>Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat that they could not find information linking Cruz to the Republic of Florida Militia, as first reported by the group’s self-proclaimed leader Jordan Jereb.

WE DINDU NUFFIN

triggered commie detected, want a helicopter ride?