How could anyone tolerate this horrible cunt? All she ever does is berate, belittle, and assault...

How could anyone tolerate this horrible cunt? All she ever does is berate, belittle, and assault. There's only so much a hot body makes up for a totally irritating and infuriating personality. It's just like with Haruhi and every other tsundere. Who could possibly put up with this horseshit? Who has the patience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qK87ftbU5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, like in real life?

Because she's not fucking waifubait and feels like a real human being with deep flaws. I like both her and Rei

Shit taste detected

Not to mention her 10/10 design literally the most gorgeous redhead you'll ever see in any medium

Hey I like Misato too

IRL women that act like Asuka aren't worth it either.

Haruhi's actually likeable despite her flaws. She's something beyond her bitchy attitude. Asuka is hatred incarnate. She should just commit suicide and be done with it.
>can't even commit suicide properly
Look at her and laugh.

Human beings aren't that flawed. This is the paroxysm, the deep end. Evafags often use this excuse but people are sometimes bright, they have something to live for. Asuka has nothing. There's nothing to like in this girl.

You haven't met many people in your life, have you?

I dont waifu her, even tho i think she is the most interesting girl of the series.
She is deeply flawed, and i hope she improves, but i doubt i would be able to tolerate her either.

I just don't hang out with the emotionally-crippled lot.
If people were all THAT destructive, there's wouldn't be a point in meeting people.

>All she ever does is berate, belittle, and assault.
I want nothing more in this world than be berated, belittled and assaulted by Asuka-chan.

>implying the waifufags on Sup Forums could actually handle a relationship with a real woman

You're right. In fact I love how a shell of a human being she is

Misato always felt the most human out of everyone in the cast to me.

Watched series for the first time recently.
Think I actually enjoyed these characters a lot more than I was expecting I would.
They are all selfish, afraid, and completely believable despite the obvious animu extremes.
Me thinking Asuka is despicable and an awful person is me actually really liking her.
I miss the times when I could watch or play something where waifuing was the literal last thing on my mind.

Asuka is mai waifu. Her failures and triumphs only make her more attractive. I picture more a KajixAsuka relationship.

>Human beings aren't that flawed.
I guess they don't seem like that when you're an unexperienced underage americuck.

Human beings are this flawed and more. Her interactions with her peers given her background is believable which was the point and not typical of anime even today.
Shinji and Rei were worthless, I absolutely hated them, Shinji especially. I think you project yourself as him and your own failed life to think the way you do.

I actually really liked Shinji. If you think hard enough on something, you could consider anything projectable.
And to me his character arc was pretty believable in a lot of ways. Not becuase I've had similar experiances, but just because people like that can exist.

I like it. Asuka portrays just how abrasive and shrill a person with the tsundere trait would actually come off as.

>Who has the patience?
I used to.

Haruhi isn't that damn bad, like you say. But then the way she treated Mikuru in S2 was not okay. I may dislike the cow, but Haruhi went over the top. Bravo, Kyon, for standing up to her defense, gud lawd. He's quite the bro.

How could anyone tolerate this horrible cunt? All she ever does is berate, belittle, and assault. There's only so much a hot body makes up for a totally irritating and infuriating personality. It's just like with Haruhi and every other tsundere. Who could possibly put up with this horseshit? Who has the patience?

>How could anyone tolerate this horrible cunt?
because she's small and pretty and has cute hair and a virgin

>cannot comprehend that people have different tastes

But that's the point

Is this part of the rebuilds? She looks less red-head

yes

I've been outting off watching the rebuilds and am toying with the thought of not even bothering from what I've heard.
What do?

You're not supposed to.

If anything, EVA has the most realistic characters in the 2D universe. Imagine being a 14yr old and told to go save the world in this giant robot against other giant beings all intent on killing you. Where it fails is the LCL should have floating turds and piss clouds from the experience.

People were dissapointed with the third movie, 4th one might change stuff, but until it's all done I wouldn't bother

They arent that great, but the 4.0 wild ride is going to start SOON(TM). Khara released some art of what will probably be the poster. The eventual rebuild general will probably be funnier and more interesting than the rebuild itself.

Jesus what a shitty taste

I've been putting it off becuase I don't like shit getting retconned from the original. More than that I hate shit being outright removed or added in and being treated as normal.
>Asuka gets an eyepatch and has her name changed
>Some literal who new busty chick with glasses
Maybe I'm out of the loop. Maybe I just came into this too late. But I don't think I like the idea of the rebuilds and am being unreasonable.
Then again I also like Re-Take so fuck me, I guess.
Am I wrong to be skeptical of these rebuilds? I'm afraid to even watch them because I'm afraid it will polute how I feel about the originals.

>trips
I haven't watched them either. Will wait for the last before I decide.

people who thrive from abuse.

An angel.

>hating Shinji
I hated him on the first watch. The second watch made me emphasize with him. I more than once sighed when watching most parts with Asuka or even Rei, thinking to myself "dem crazy broads. Hang in there buddy, I know how you're feeling."
Misato is the sane man's choice because despite how messy and sloppy she is, she's an earnest and hard-working individual who puts her everything into play.
Asuka is the kind of dude who hasn't watched more than 30 anime, doesn't know anything about Japanese culture other than 9gag memes and shit yet thinks he knows more than you do and trashtalks you because he wants to feel superior to you.
You just like her because she's a girl. Genderbend her and I bet that most of you would kill him on the spot for being a shitty know-it-all summerfag. You know I'm right.

>I've been putting it off becuase I don't like shit getting retconned from the original.
I hate it too and i will forever treat the rebuilds as a parallel universe. If Anno try to actually confirm "muh timeloop", i will simply tell him to fuck off

>Asuka gets an eyepatch and has her name changed
Honestly i like this design change. She gets it because she gets wrecked in 2.22 and (maybe) lost an eye.

I like Asuka because she's fucking broken inside, and becomes even more so as the show goes on.
She wants something, anything, to love her or acknowledge her, but her pride tells her that she shouldn't and therefore conflicts.
I've sorta felt the same way. Sparing the /blog, one eventually accepts that they can never reach out no matter how hard they think they try and will just sit back, reject all help, and wait for the eventual event horizon where it all comes tumbling down.
In a way, same thing could be said for Shinji. They're kinda similar in that way.
At least, that's how I see it.

>trips
>liking re-take
I mean if you want a happy ending, that's about as close as you'll ever get desu. Also just treat rebuilds as a seperate thing and you'll be happier.

Explain glasses girl to me please.
Who the fuck is she? Why is she there? Why is her suit pink?
Why is she a third fucking girl there making this feel like harem shit now?

No one knows, really. She was supposed to be all mysterious and possibly a spy, but her story went nowhere.
I strongly believe that 2.22 and 3.33 were rewritten multiple times during development and whatever role she was going to play kinda got erased.

There are some hints here and there that she is much older than she looks, she is half catgirl, has some magical sniffing power. There are many, many theories about her, each crazier than the other, all with little basis.

We don't know jack about her motives or history. The writers may not, either.

>older than she looks
I figured. She looks about as old as Misato, or just generally older than the others simply given her features.

>she is half catgirl
>has some magic sniffing power
Nani-fucking-sori?
Explain this shit to me. Also part of me
Is kind of happy she's fucking nothing. In a way, it feels almost less invasive than if she was actually thought out enough to permanenetly connect her to the rest of the plot.

Please don't tell me that - other than being there for no reason - that she isn't the sexual tease to Shinji for the sake of teasing?

Watch her introduction and take your own conclusions
youtube.com/watch?v=4qK87ftbU5A

She is the most fanservice heavy girl in the rebuilds (although shinji pretty much ignore it, its for the viewers).

Also her sense of smell is much more powerful than a normal human, and she likes to behave like a cat.

In one of the official spin offs (that wasnt written by any of the main staff tho), she was literally a genetically engineered catgirl that died and got her soul stuffed into an Eva.

She meows, she's a little animalistic, has empathy for the blood-ravening beastliness of Evangelion psychology. And in another continuity she's literally a gene-spliced cyborg loli. And in an extra for an other another continuity she went to school with Yui and crushed on her.

That's.. still kinda out there I guess.
Can't say I feel very strongly about that. But just from reading about it, it doesn't entirely yell 'Evangelion' to me.
Might just hold off a bit more on rebuilds I think.

"Doesnt really yell 'Evangelion' to me" is a good way to describe the rebuilds.
Everything is 'off'.
Its not like its the end of the world, either. The movies arent bad by themselves, and many people still have hope its all part of Anno's grand plan.

Hope so. Maybe of 4.0 is pretty decent, I'll jump on board, but right now it isn't looking too great.
Speaking of which, someone said 3.33 wasn't as well recieved? Why's that?

Because thats where the mindfuckery begin and things start making less sense. The characterization itself seen forced. Everyone hates Shinji, and even though there are some theories why, it wasnt really explained.

Characterization and realistic character interactions are the foundation of eva, and it left us with a bad taste on this part of the story

Slow, alienating by design, kinda shat the aesthetic, did some plain goofy silly things with Evas.

Did the ither rebuilds pre-3.33 continue with realistic character interaction and development?
I was told to go into EVA originally expecting it be less mecha and more character drama, which was apt, and I'm thankful I tempered my expectations.

Problem being now; I'm not really sure how to do the same with the rebuilds. What exactly should I expect? Because I know I shouldn't expect the original series and EoE.
Also Asuka's name change still was not explained, and all I can think of as a reason is thatbthey wanted her to seem nore japanese.

Its a little weaker. There is only so much you can develop the characters in 1h30m

Just go and fucking watch, it wont destroy your soul. We are just talking about the bad moments, but there are some good ones.

It kinda assume you already know the characters from NGE. No one is really sure what is going on. Everyone is more efficient and sane than before. Some believe on the time loop theory and see as the characters improving over the cycles, others just dislike it and want more drama anyway.

´coz she is writen to be like this. She is a Tsundere
implying you didnt bait me probably deredere is more your stuff.

You're not alone in this, at least. I point-blank refuse to watch the Rebuilds after I saw they literally added a new character out of whole cloth, and I know a few other people who thought the same. No amount of eye-candy Khara can put out is worth throwing the original's story in the garbage.

you understand that people have heavy genetic disposition to a lot of personality types. Like how we respond to stress and process that is both nurtured and related to nature.

Plenty of people are actually worse than aska but honestly man atleast aska is a believable bitch where as haruhi is just satan's ass incarnated

Things didn't make sense, there's a 14 year time skip for like... no reason, and only explained with 'le curse of evangelion'. It was hella gay, and the first 2 movies are essentially for nothing, which sucks cause the end of the second one was awesome

I don't know user, how do your parents tolerate your pathetic ass? Who has the patience?

>more efficient and sane than before
desu I kinda liked how off-kilter everyone kinda was as the ending approached.
But hell, I might as well give it a shot. Knowing others were quite skeptical helps.

>14 year time skip
hold up. Like with the normal cast, or a timeskip from the past to the present?

It really is a fucking shame. 2 was great and ended on a good note and it could have been perfect. Then 3 basically went and started a new series with barely any link to the previous movies and added tons of random questions that will likely never be answered.

Movie 1: The same as the first third of NGE, with a slightly different end and better animation
Movie 2: An accelerated NGE, with many angel changes, but overall story remaining the same. A new character is introduced but doesn't do that much, ending is very different and pretty schweet
Movie 3: Completely new story from NGE and EoE, 14 year time skip, weird 3d animation, fight scenes aren't that good and all character development has been reset. Leaves you blue balled

Worth watching all 3, or at least the first two, and then wait for 4 and watch 3&4 together.

I like her as a character but I wouldn't waifu that

It's really REALLY dumb. There is a 14 year time skip from the end of 2.22 (angel 10), but all the pilots look exactly the same for an unexplained reason. There's no good reason for the long af time skip, it could have been 1 year, 1 month or even a week and could have worked

That's because she was. She did her job, and at the end of the day, she would get wasted to forget the pain. Rinse and repeat. She wasn't wearing her heart on her sleeve, like the kids she lived with, because she is an adult.

You aren't. You're supposed to love Maya.

Too bad the third movie ruined that.

What the hell? Did anything important even happen in that time?
It's 14 fucking years, don't tell me they just sat on their ass and did nothing.
>they don't physically change
What about their relationships? Are they better friends? Hate each-other more? Any actual sighs that time has passed rather than fucking nothing?

I liked Re-Take.

Spoilers:
The NERV crew minus Genko, Vice chairman and Rei make their own anti-nerv organisation
That's it though. And it isn't that important because... they don't do anything. In fact they're missing after the first 10 minutes of the movie.
All relationships were reset, Rei gets recloned, so anything done in the first 2 movies didn't matter.

Everyone hates Shinji and no one tells him why and they strap a bomb to his neck and then get mad at him when he runs away.

>all that shit
Alright I'm starting to understand why people don't like 3.33.
That's a lot of shit that was changed that didn't need to be changed.
Even Misato? Almost pretty much everyone and the kids are still piloting?

>everyone hates Shinji
>has a bomb around his neck
Okay now i'm really starting to get it.
Is there even a remote connection to the other two movies? And if they were on angel 10 last movie, what the fuck else were they doing in 3.33?

>Even Misato?
You don't want to see what they did to her, they sucked the character right out of her

note: Angel 10 in the movies is angel 14 in NGE. DESU just download them and watch them, just prepare yourself when its time for 3.33

I think I have to now.
Though I don't have the HD space for downloads, so KissAnime will have to do.
They at least have them all. Also I didn't know they actually dubbed these movies..

It's pretty okay. It's fan-fiction, but it's well done fan fiction that I can always re-read after re-watching the original and feel happy again.
Also Shinji eats Kowaru

>And if they were on angel 10 last movie, what the fuck else were they doing in 3.33?
Eva on Eva violence. There's 12th and 13th Angels in there that don't do a lot and an unaccounted 11th that must have died between movies.

If you want spoilers, sure, but why dont you go watch it?
>14 years pass. The pilots dont age because they got the "curse of the eva". They are probably either part angel now or part lcl and stuck in this form.
>Shinji was in a coma all this time
>Misato and Rits aged but it isnt noticeable at all, because anno is a coward.
>Asuka grown colder
>The world is pretty much destroyed after 2.22 and there is 2 factions fighting for the fate of the world: NERV (Seele, Gendo, Fuyu, Kaworu and Rei) and WILLE (Everyone else)
>Everyone from WILLE hates shinji after he wakes up and dont talk to him, no one explain shit to him
>NERV gets shinji and convince him to do some random things with the spears of longinus (it was a bad idea, even more shit happen.).

I have a lot of personal explanations and theories, but do you really want to get EVERYTHING spoiled? Go watch it.

Go for it senpai, would like to hear your opinions after. Also Eva is pretty mainstream, it's no surprise there's dubs- But idk if they're good or bad

Well already shit seems fucking odd.
Oceans are already red
>chalk-body outlines in the shape of the MP-EVAs at the end of EoE. I see where the whole time-loop theory spawned from almost right away. I'm gonna assume this shit isn't explained, but I'll keep watching.

I'm a little slow on the realization of shit when I watch things, so a lot of time I like to learn a lot about something before I watch it, and then I put the pieces together as I do so.

Given how slow this thread is,
I'll probably be asking shit as I watch it. It's just how I do. I won't like or dislike it anymore or less than I would without explanations.

The ocean's being red actually is explained! I think it's alluded to in 1.0, but fully explained in 2.0

>Trusting the explanations of characters stuck into a time loop
They got their memories altered, trust no one, not even yourself from the future.

Does Misato have the save VA? Maybe it's just me trying to look for flaws subconsciously, or maybe it's the difference in audio quality from the 90's, but she sounds different.

It's all the same seiyuu. They aren't all what they were.

Come on, thats easy to google.

Will it explain how the EVAs actually get to the surface if they launch directly upwards, despite their being no such visible launch rails in the Geofront?

>These noises 01 is making
They sound like scooby doo. They sound goofy, and not the terrifying human-like screaming from the original.

The sounds aren't that bad. Besides, save your anger for the third movie, the first two are pretty enjoyable. Especially once the sol stuff is over

>I like her because she's a piece of shit

I will ready my doritos.
I know the original had a fuck ton of marketing in it, and EVA itself is quite mainstream, but it was the last place I'd thought I'd see doritos

No, that still doesn't make sense.

Pizza hut too

I don't know if this is sarcasm, but this grid only explains routes and not actual visual representation for how they get up there.

>how could anyone tolerate this horrible cunt

Ask your parents why they are divorced and then investigate a nearly 50% divorce rate, globally, and why people our generation are either marrying later or not at all, and why developed nations almost all have a declining birth rate, and THEN ask yourself why people still obsess over romance, sex, and/or relationships.

I'll cut it short for you: because we want to, for lots of reasons.

Did you even fucking pay attention to the show? No, of course you didn't. No one does, because they are too busy focusing on the goddamned teenaged girls instead of paying attention to the blatant, explicit in-dialogue explanation of these kinds of questions. Anno will be spinning in his grave as dipshits like you are still somehow missing the incredibly obvious, outright explanations handed to you IN THE SHOW ITSELF.

I want to eat out Asuka's freshly used, gaping love nest while she bullies and belittles me, complaining that I could never satisfy her like the huge throbbing mega cock that just moments ago was making her toes in orgasmic bliss, hammering away at her slick, gooey folds.

American marketing in Jap stuff always surprises me.
Maybe I'm just close minded.

Underage autism. if you find a "deep meaning" in eva, you are stupid. The best thing about eva is it's plot, the pioneer of religious imagery in Japanese culture