Holy fuck

What's going through his head right now?

>Andrew Pollack
They're not even trying anymore. Fake name, Fake news

Why is he looking for his daughter while showing off his Trump shirt?

"wont be fucking that little cunt again, sad"

And?

clinton will go to jail any day now and trumps building the wall ...... I think that's what he said last year I think on fox MAGA

Wait isn't that the artist who splattered paint on canvas and it went for 100million

>Oy vey goyim, dont you see, next it will be your daughter.

>Pls ban guns so we may rule over you dumb goyim

>andrew POLLACK
>trump shirt
lol fake news

obv an ADL kike plant set up to turn more Trump supports pro gun control

>quick take a picture of me holding my phone while i ask about my daughter randomly on the street, can you see my shirt ok?

Oh look another thread where the mentally ill rejects pretend this was a false flag because feels before reals. Right wing she's kek.

Right wing sjw's*

That's Jackson

Pollack is Scottish. Not everything is a conspiracy

No dude don't you know reality is crafted like a Tom Clancy novel, literally everything is a literary reference to proving why I'm right about Time Cube I mean (((The JEWS.))) PS the parentheses means jews,

Way to screw that up.

> check out my sweet shirt

SHE'S GONE
OHH WAAA
OHH WAAA
I BETTER LEARN HOW TO FACE
SHE'S GONE
OHH WAA
OHH WAA
I PAID THE DEVIL TO REPLACE HER
SHE'S GOOOOOONE
WHAT WENT WROOOOOOOONG

Pic too small. Was she hot?

nigga looks like fucking hardcore holly lmao

Why didn't 12 year olds bring guns or swords to school 200 years ago?
Could it be that 85% of us living in urban/suburban hellscapes that who are also sold out financially, ethnically, economically, environmentally, and so on while being told its all fine? Could it be that everyone pretends its all fine like some sort of peter-pan stockholm syndrome trance? Things were supposed to get better, instead, while we swuabble over dirt on our overpopulated little patches of shit, the planet is being fucking raped and polluted and ecological damage done to biodiversity that will take millions of years to undo. BUT ITS OK WE HAVE 20 TYPES OF OREOS AND NIGGERS ARE HAPPY ALALALALALA
I WANT OF THE RIDE OFF OFF OFF

Yep

>pretty sweet me and my daughter get payed for this spook

In my day we beat the fuck out of people who tripfag absolutely no reason desu.