Why are white people so violent? Why aren't white groups coming out and condemning this attack?

Why are white people so violent? Why aren't white groups coming out and condemning this attack?

>white groups
Such as?

seem legit

White people are hypocrites.

Because race doesn't exist. It's all a social construct. amirite?

How can the shooter be of the white race when races don't exist?

Whites are uncivilized. They killed 70 millions between 1938 and 1945. They genocided native americans, africans, maoris and abos.

It's funny how he still doesn't look white

Well, except the fact that the complete opposite hapens here in nondelusional reality.

la creatura...

>asians
>white

When will people stop fucking worrying about the color of someones skin when something bad happens. Why does it matter at all, he was a sick kid and blaming race gets nothing done. This levels of race blaming is no different then the real Nazis of 1940. Grow up people...

Racist- a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

fuck off nigger

dios mio

He is a race mixxed mexican hispanic not white

He is a white kid that was adopted by Spanish folks. I wonder why he turned into a trumpfag without the white pedo influence on him

I bet whites are flattered that you believe they are some Overlord that controls all these remedies of colored people (even though those rules also apply to whites). Didn't see a solution offered just t. nigger whinery.

>When will people stop fucking worrying about the color of someones skin when something bad happens. Why does it matter at al

t .Ackmed Al-Nigur

English retard LOL

Why did you brighten up the image, to make him appear more white? He's a spic if I ever saw one.

people were arguing to me ted cruz is white right here on pol
they were very serious

Do black people have to condemn the daily murders committed by their own?

el defensor de la supremacĂ­a de la raza blanca...

They condemn the city for not doing enough.

>White
>Cruz
Pick one.

Too much mental gymnastics.