What Sup Forumsacks thinks about this dude?

What Sup Forumsacks thinks about this dude?

Cool dude

Cool dude. Probably the anti-christ

He has a lot of money

Cool dude. Probably the anti-christ. Fakes a car floating in space.

Genius. Only people bashing him are people who enjoy hating something popular just for the sake of hating because it's popular, like a fucking teen.

>inb4 muh welfare

There is literally nothing better you could do with taxpayer money than what he does

retarded flat brainer fuck

Cool dude. Probably the anti-christ. Fakes a car floating in space. Siphons government bux for failed company.

He's not real

I dont know.....

He seems too much like a new steve jobs, and Steve jobs is shit.

Will bankrupt soon

Cool dude. Probably the anti-christ. Fakes a car floating in space. Siphons government bux for failed company. Overhyped.

Shot a car into space with reusable rockets, hes a cool dude.

He is just a front for military tech and government PSYOPS. The man is an actor.

Cool dude. Probably the anti-christ. Fakes a car floating in space. Siphons government bux for failed company. Overhyped. Duped the aussies into buying giant batteries that use last decades technology for no reason whatsoever.

steve jobs was like a short boost to technological innovation. If he was immortal he would not stop until we were all mentally enslaved to the iCloud, but intuitive UI and iPhones are neat

This.

Retarded welfare nigger

Fraud. Ponzi scheme. Welfare queen.

The guy himself is quite remarkable, but I don't like funding his enterprises through taxpayer money.

Frustrated nerd who got financial success. Overworks himself to fill the void of his insecurities, can't pull a decent chick because he's a deranged/detached beta fuck. Needs to sell half his assets and retire to a rural area and go boar hunting or something. needs to grow some fucking balls and recognize his place in the universe

Hes white and goy so shills go after him. Hes patriarchy personified. And its beautiful.

>apple
>technological innovation
pic one. Name one thing they have done that had not been already implemented. No, charging a premium to be 'cool' does not count either

One of the greatest visionaries of our time.

Pretty cool guy, a bit too reddit minded but a billionnaire spending his money into cool space tech in such a dark age too much of a rare and good thing to not be applauded.

using space tech for a car ad was degenerate, and the flamethrower shit was beyond childish and stupid.

dropped.

he's real

SPBP

He's a talented grifter and the space stuff is clearly prepping for a Category 4/5.

he looks finnish

will die in his own vehicle at his own launchpad, mark me

Like every popular capitalist he steals wages from employees and is thanked for doing it.

Cancer to society

>haha dude I put a car in space how crazy is that xd
>meanwhile he's fasttracking the world back to medieval de-facto slavery

I want your spaceflight folder.

Just like Steve jobs.

oh you.

>I can barely make rent even though I'm doing all the work but working for space jesus is so kewl! take my money elon anything for you

Go back to plebbit you circlejerking faggot. Musk is nothing more than a glorified welfare queen

He is a really good scam artist

picked on by blaps in SA until he was 15.
probably redpilled as fuck
cucked US gov gives him money to larp with electronics, but every loan he's taken out he's paid back with interest
cool guy, i'm rooting for him

/ourguy/

Tesla is a pretty cool guu, eh shoots cars into space and doesnt afraid of anything

says the guy who probably can't put a car in his own driveway

>stop picking on daddy musk! you're just jealous and poor!

keep fellating your idol, something will trickle down eventually

Biggest welfare recipient on the planet.

Gimme gimmmme!!! Cool folders!!!

Best African-American.

Elon Musk is a mutt?

but he's from a shithole country.

He is from South Africa.

You're a special kinda stupid aren't cha boy?

He ain't white.

Czeched and spoken