I've been dating a Korean girl for 2 years...

I've been dating a Korean girl for 2 years. I took her virginity last year when I was stationed in SK and she moved with me to US to go to college. I'm starting to resent her now though.

>slurps food loudly, chews with mouth open, when I say stop she says it's her culture
>her mom told her to get pregnant (Google translated her email)
>barely ever sucks dick now that she thinks she has me
>have to almost beg her to shave her pussy
>no life experiences, lived with parents literally entire life as most Koreans do until they find a man
>thinks I should do big displays of affection and act like the cucked soyboys of Korea

Pros: tight pussy, slim, cute face

About to dump her. Only dating American from now on. I'm sorry I ever doubted you white women.

What a fucking cuck. No wonder why you couldn't get a decent White girl so you had to get a gook

japanese and chinese women have to get engaged soon otherwise they will be labelled as 'too old'

>>barely ever sucks dick now that she thinks she has me

all women are like that after as they change from date to gfs

>>slurps food loudly, chews with mouth open, when I say stop she says it's her culture

don't expect anyone from past 1994 to be educated or smart

You sound like a bitch OP

>beg her to shave her pussy
faggot. I love bush, especially on asians

It's disgusting m8

The same thing will happen with a white girl OP. You think the honeymoon phase lasts forever? First its the blow jobs that go, then sex rarely happens, then she starts talking about marriage and kids. Its all over after that if you're a weak man. If you're strong you stand your ground.

good luck tho

Start getting flirty with other girls. When women see a man is valued by other women, they try harder to keep him.

There's also the old greentext floating around that summarizes how to control women. Someone else should post it. Say the right things in the right way and the hamster wheel in her brain will spin the way you want it to.

Also assert yourself. If she eats like a pig, call her out. Say it's disgusting and if she says its her culture then say genital mutilation is part of Muslim culture but that doesn't mean they get a pass for it, and she isn't going to get a pass either. Act the alpha and put her in her place.

Also, in regards to the bush, just cut her off. Tell her to shave it, and until she does you won't go down on her (if you do).

If you don't go down on her and just want her pussy shaved for regular sex, then just tell her that until she shaves her cunt you're not going to fuck her.

Be firm and unyielding. Women will always shit test you and caving is a sign of weakness that repulses them.

you need to dump her just to experience other women. jesus OP, you sound childish af

how is it disgusting? it's just hair

Obligatory image.

Same here just with a Japanese gf. But I am a bit more lucky because I have a femdom fetish. We agreed on that i am her slave. Pretty good since then.

it's not fuck off,you must find disgusting because all you see is long untrimmed hair or hair that is reaching the leg (disgusting),a straight line is pretty cool,a 'tower' shaving is pretty neat too,and then there is the most used one the pizza one,but again without the side hair on the legs.

You're just bored of her, if you weren't you wouldn't let her push you around. You have a gf who wants your babies and was a virgin when you met, shame she's a slanty eyed dog eater. If you leave her it's unlikely you'll get a white girl who is also a virgin and wants your babies so you have to weigh up what's worse: having perfect gentlemen kids or having a yank wife (knowing she's had miles of dick in her). In fact good luck not ending up a stepdad.

Mate you are going to regret it and she may an hero. You should just wife that cunt and not hate yourself later.

>>slurps food loudly, chews with mouth open, when I say stop she says it's her culture

Koreans are actually the rudest people on Earth.

liked the black hair at the top showing it is dyed lol

maaaan that's a deal breaker for me...
A good BJ is the ultimate red pill.
All pussys feel almost the same...

Don't you dare dump her, user.
She fucking moved to the US because of you, scumbag.

Hire a prostitute discreetly if you are that much of a cunt but it really sounds like you have someone who won't cheat on you and fuck you around like a white woman would.

Bullshit larp. This is some white shengnu.

and if you dont like pubic hair on women youre a child molester.

aye it's called honeymoon phase
sage

Dump her now. Do not marry this bitch. If you do, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

OP is a faggot fool, he has hit the trifecta in perfect waifu material. Sage

Korean here. If you marry her, and she's a single child, you're fucked. Her entire family will come live with you and will nag incessantly at your every move. Every single one of your actions will be compared to other successful Asian men.

Run.

Did she trip when you rimmed her? Asking for friend

I don't lick shitholes you fucking degenerate

That's pretty much most women bruh

>date subhuman trash
>get mad when they behave like subhuman trash

Who could have predicted this?

It takes like 2-3 generations to domesticate a feral gook. You fucked up, and let an asian gook whore enter our great white country, who will spread her legs and racemix with the next guy who has money, and who vould have otherwise had white children that could have made this country even more great.

Dump the bitch, and get her visa revoked if you can.

how is getting dick sucked a redpill? sure feels good, specially when she sucks it like a vacuum cleaner, but hardly a redpill

God you are a weak faggot then. Ur too beta for a slope. Try a local girl, pic related.

Dump her and get a White girl to have kids with.!

>I took her virginity last year
sounds like premarital sex
report yourself to the nearest gas chamber

This. Korean women are beautiful but completely useless. Most don't even want to be house wives.

This. This is why they mean nothing to me.

>>barely ever sucks dick now that she thinks she has me

all women are like that after as they change from date to gfs

I feel bad for you man, your wife must be a bitch.

I'd swipe right desu

Kill yourself shill.

She looks like she can suck a mean dick.

You sir are a Cuck. Only nasty sluts sleep around.

>>have to almost beg her to shave her pussy
You have such shit taste, it's amazing she has stuck with you for so long.

^This

If you can't handle a little bush, then you are a pedo faggot.

Even if the bitch didn't have those issues, she still can't make white babies
They're just not worth it to even fuck

Lick the rice, pay the price.

>Gook
>Having White children

I worked at the bus station over the summer and believe me only white male/female asian couples I saw were this 1/10 ugly guys dating asian chicks. Basically when you are too beta to get actual girlfriend you go for the asian ones.

this

And the asian woken are aware of this.

A lot of old white guys with young southeast asians on their arm lately in nz. The girls eyefuck the shit out of me when the boomer has his back turned.

These hoes aint loyal.

You are talking about literal street whores. I make 120k a year and was a soldier for 6 years. I can get a white woman. Go back to working at the bus station you fucking plebs

Chinese do the same thing, though. Most east Asians are like that I believe (outside of the Japanese).

What the fuck is up with all the tripfaggery?
Anyway user here is correct. Sure maybe 1 out of 10 000 will continue sucking dick, that one unicorn who REALLY gets off on it (many girls get aroused by it, but over time it will become foreplay and not actual finished blowjobs) but most will cut the frequency severarly over time.

>Slurps food loudly, chew with mouth open, when I say stop she says it's her culture.
This is the main reason I rarely take these girls to eat.
Just tell her to respect YOUR culture, that she's not in Chinatown anymore. Talk to her in a strong and decided manner and she'll do as you request. Is not hard to be alpha with them.

>make 120k a year
>soldier for 6 years
>still beta loser
My sides.

Tbh they can just trim it down a bit and it´s fine? If you´re eating that pussy and getting hairs in your teeth yeah it sucks, but she can just do some light trimming even pulling out the loose hairs and it´s fine.

Shaving pussy isn´t always fun or easy, remember shaving your balls that one time? How they never get quite finished, always some annoying hairs here and there? Yeah that + just as sensitive when talking about the inner lips areas which also get some hairs.

Impregnant here and then bounce.

You think the old guys don't understand that? These old geezers were once young, you know. They understand how it works. They're not teenagers with rosy ideals. They were probably disappointed with what life and relationships had to offer and prioritized their own desires and needs, They calculate they have enough goods in the scales to keep their fucktoy.

To be honest.

I would rather date a Asian woman than a white one now.

>Be German
>Left has made girls love Arab men
>Arab men get drunk/drugs for first time and rampage in nightclubes fucking everything in sight.
>Stds spread everywhere
>Women get pregnant and raise Arab mixed-race children alone
>Arab men now control the drug trade and groom young white girls into sex work in exchange for drugs

The left sees all this as progressive though. Women are literally dating Arab men to prove to their friends that they support equality.

Also in the UK, younger girls date Africans as they see them as Gangsters only to get pregnancy and be a single mother to a mix-raced kid.

Asian women at least have standards, smooth culture, good values and will produce a intelligent family with you.

Count yourself lucky OP

They definitely don't. The ones I saw didn't look like "used to be cool" old guys but rather ones that were getting picked on in highschool and still live with their mothers type of old men.

>^This

Bleach her then bounce.

No, it's quite a redpill. Women will sexually do shit for you early on the relationship, using sex as a means of keeping you. If she's easing up on that, it's a flag of whats to come. Sooner or later, she's gonna start the typical woman shit - i'm tired... i don't feel like it, when you want pussy. Dude needs to issue an ultimatum and explain it's not about what he feels for her, but what she's not providing him.

> doesn't want kids
> wants "blowjobs" instead of real adult man sex
> wants a shaved pussy
Holy fuck, how is it that a worthless waste of carbon like you hasn't died from soy overdose yet?

For once I agree with this UN fag

get her pregnant and skidaddle

> wants "blowjobs" instead of real adult man sex

This. I never understood the fascination with blow jobs. Most women aren't good at them and scrape with their teeth and those can give good head still pales in comparison to fucking some nice tight puss.

Holy shit youre a gigantic retard

He's probably a moron who is using "red pill" as code to mean "homosexual faggotry".

Many such cases.

>femdom fetish. We agreed on that i am her slave.
W-what does she do it do user?

>This. I never understood the fascination with blow jobs.
Blowjobs is the first and greatest step on the slippery slope to degeneracy, invented and promoted by the (((usual suspects))).

Only faggots and literal whores do blowjobs. (And Jews, of course, but they'll do anything to ruin the white race.)

skYanks gonna be skanky.

Don't expect any real men to be left in the north american/ atlantic region.

Good, you deserve it race traitor
Remember, when the noose is around your neck that you chose this outcome not us

He decided to be a race traitor all because he couldn't wait a measly two years without sex
Of course he's a bitch

>A bong that's a race traitor
Color me surprised

I think this guy is full of shit but consider the fallowing; if youre going to break up with her why not give it a shot you fucking autist? Every relationship has hurdles and youre quiting before youv even buckled down ant tried

>Also in the UK, younger girls date Africans as they see them as Gangsters only to get pregnancy and be a single mother to a mix-raced kid.

There was a TV program on here a few months ago literally lambasting how little young white people are race mixing.

I rarely ever see young White girls with blacks here, and I live in London.

I live in London too and I see tons of mixed race couples, mostly white woman black man or white woman middle eastern/paki man

>slurps food loudly, chews with mouth open, when I say stop she says it's her culture

No she doesn't.

And your problem with this is...??

The only reason a Korean girl won't suck White dick is that she's scared she doesn't know how to do it right.

No you didn't.

>no life experiences, lived with parents literally entire life as most Koreans do until they find a man

O. M. G. TRADITIONAL FAMILY LIFE? WHAT THE FUCK!!!???!!!???

>thinks I should do big displays of affection and act like the cucked soyboys of Korea

Meaning what exactly. My Korean wife only asks that I do yard work. Then tells me immediately to come inside because she thinks I must be tired after the least amount of exertion. I basically have to get work done while she's asleep. He expectations for how much work a man can get done are so low.

>About to dump her. Only dating American from now on. I'm sorry I ever doubted you white women.

Wow, this seems totally real. Get ready to apologize to White women a lot. Because until they've been fixed you're not going to have a good relationship.

Pumps and dumps Korean qt, moves on to white women.

>Race traitor?

unless she's hungry and just bites it off

Do you live in a high income area?

When in London I saw a lot of white women who had converted to islam with half paki kids

Is there a way to get an ungrateful immigrant broad out of a country if you can prove she got with you for citizenship? I mean there has to be some laws protecting the really fucking stupid, right? We have entire systems tailored for them.

>tripfag
>memeflag
Kys cancer

oh yeah this too
blue eyes but wearing hijab and having 5 kids around them

Is that abnormal for a gf to give blowies all the time?

>cuck.
>flag

Its a part of Japanese culture to slurp noodles loudly (anybody whos been in a real Japanese ramen shop can confirm) as a sign that they are enjoying their meal.

And not Korean culture. Koreans don't eat a lot of soup in general. I mean, they have them. But mostly they eat meat wrapped in lettuce or ginkgo leaves.

Virtually everything they eat they think it needs to be wrapped in a leaf. They're confused by non-leaf wrapped foods.

This.

Asian women actually push me to become a better man and a well-producing member of society. Eating healthy, making money, getting involved with finance and dressing well. This is what they like.

White women will drag you down to nigger-dom. Drugs, fast food, rap music, tattoos, impulsiveness. They are fucking disgusting.

Bro has your chink ever even been to Korea? They all slurp loud as fuck. I don't want a girl who just sits at home all day doing fuck all. I gave up dating an American girl who made more money than me for this chick, just because I popped her cherry. So stupid

Koreans eat noodles or soup at almost every meal.

Fucking weeaboos who have never been to Asia in here

post a nude of her im curious what koreans look like

Next time you date anyone never let the woman treat you like a cuck, thats fucking gay and retarded

Yea I don't get it. The only reason to do it is if she doesnt want a creampie at the end and instead will swallow.

namefagging is not tripfagging you stupid fags

Don't slander white women like this please. There are still a ton of decent ones, and the ones that turned to shit were merely the result of failed liberal and (((institutional))) operant conditioning. White women will always be more valuable and desirable, even now on the street a white hooker will cost double that of an Asian, and triple that of a black one.

also what the hell is her mom thinking trying to encourage her to trap you by getting pregnant? seems weird as fuck

Details, their important

This is just their way.

Hip hip hooray!