Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 5 - Jack's ass a cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoGnZdjFIk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sexy

Why is Atlanta's namesake filled with niggers?

*Atalanta

why does she dress like a slut ?

It's Jackass, get it right.

Are the UTW files shit, or is the audio in Fate/Apocrypha just terrible? It sounds distorted sometimes

Jack is cute daughteru

A-1 is shit

flat

Flat?

Who /jeanne/ here!

DOKODA EBINA!

Jannu "I support pro-choice" D'Arc.

Faster Jeanne.

Guys I need to know what's strong and thick

Are pears healthy and good to eat?

>Fate right now is all about lolis, traps and waifu baits

13 years later and Nasu still can't create another masterpiece character like EMIYA.

Why Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zoGnZdjFIk4

>lol i have no idea what i'm talking about

>loli in a thong
>t-they're ghosts or something... so its ok!

>Astolfo shit
>Traps aren't gay because it's a feminine penis!

please end yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

He's not wrong though. Astolfo is a garbage character.

>the sky is green
It's blue, you dumbass. Wow, what, did you grow up in Beijing or some shit? Fucking moron.

^This guy is right
EMIYA has gone through some tough shit man
living out your entire life for one purpose and growing to resent it, then facing your younger idealistic self seems would suck

Jeanne a slut.

Jeanne is the slut of Orleans

Just a reminder for all of you out there. Traps are gay period.

>anal-devastated trapfag
She's shit.

Why didn't the Clock Tower just send Flat as a master if he's supposed to be like a hyper-genius?

Nothing less then the BBC can satisfy a girl like Atlanta.

Why didn't Natalia landed the plane in the water?

>Trusting Flat with anything more complicated then handjobs and carrying books.

She didn't want Lancelot to hijack it.

The plane would explode if she goes in too fast and even then you might have leftover zombies.

Flat's a ditz who would probably try to make friends with Vlad the Impaler.

The only shit that I like so far is Mordred and his mater's relationship and Aquilles vs Chiron rivalry.

>Europe's noteworthy heroes and historical figures are being turned into erotic anime girls and homosexuals that get pumped by jap teenagers

Japan needs to be stopped

My car

Someone explain this meme to me

Either something's wrong with that anatomy or her waist is the size of a stripper pole.

>“What should we do, Berserker?” He asked the big man beside him. “They all seem on edge. Could you turn into something that would help them relax? Like a child, or maybe a clown?”
>The big man — Berserker — grunted and vanished. In his place, a young girl appeared.
>“Whoa! We talked about this! Why do you keep ending up in that bathing suit thing when you turn into a child?”
>Flat hastily covered the girl in a nearby bed sheet.
>“It just always happens,” Berserker replied. “I find being this girl kind of reassuring. I also end up wanting to dissect things, though, so I think it’s a bad idea.”
>“There’s nothing reassuring about it! Now please turn back before you dissect somebody or the police see you! See? Everybody’s giving you weird looks!”

>"Be careful when you transform repeatedly, okay?" Flat added, sounding as if he had just remembered something. "If you end up looking like you're going to catch a cold, like you did earlier, I don't think you'll be able to avoid standing out."
>"I-indeed... I merely attempted to transform into an ordinary girl; I cannot imagine why I ended up dressed like that, with my thighs and belly showing..."

>Before infiltrating the hospital, Jack had practiced morphing into various forms in their motel room in order to find the least suspicious appearance possible. When he had tried changing into a ten year old girl, however, he had somehow ended up wearing a revealing, black outfit that resembled a bathing suit. As a result, Flat had run around in a panic shouting that if anyone saw them they would immediately call the police and his life would be over and covered Jack with a blanket. He had eventually calmed down, but the cause remained unknown.

Why would you ever want to transform back from this?

This is the speed Jannu uses to suck Dragon dick.

t. booty blasted A*glo

Why doesn't he just get her some normal clothes?

Clock Tower are fucking jews who pay minimum wage.

Flat's fucking insane and has no logical thought process, hes like a child with a gun, he's powerful as fuck and irresponsible

I just want to grab Jack and put her in a cute frilly dress and teach her to be a proper lady.

>her

He can be a girl whenever he wants.

Lewd

I think Jeanne’s relationship with Sieg serves more of a motherly role. Since she has the most experience and the only one that is non hostile, she was perfect for Sieg.

theyre totally a pair in the LN

on the other hand, I cant help but sigh in disappointment in Apocrypha’s portrayal of Jeanne. True to Japanese wish fulfillment sentiments, there’s already signs of Jeanne falling in love with the dragon cock.

>jacking off to girls that our out of your legue
>>jacking off to girls that our impossible of existing
>>>jacking off to girls that are out of your league and illegal to supersexup
>>>>jacking off to girls that are literally too perfect to exist in the real world (aka penis included)

....tell me when you have finally ascended user

Vive la France!

tomboy

reminder that jeanne is a whore

>he doesn't jack off to the concept of jacking off
>Being this pleb tier

Cute commander.

best girl

Flat > Astolfo

flat astolfo > flat

Are traps gay?

What's a "yirls"?

>yfw Jeanne in her lover's clothes

Just take a look at Strange Fake and see how Flat is doing in that grail war.

Do not misgender him.

Flat is a master in Fate/Strange Fake as the master of the Berserker version of Jack the ripper, who is a metric fuckton stronker then his assassin version, and they just got completely and utterly rekt by Archer herc in REEE gods mode because Flat kind of went after him like a damn moron.
He would need to be essentially getting told what to do the entire time or shit would go full retard fairly fast, flat while being a genius is also good at being fuckup supreme.

Imma pound that pussy until she begs to be impregnated like the whore she is. Right next to her dad, too. They could have a contest of who can do better blowjobs, etc.

>vlad's drac form demolishes everything
>fag prefers to die rather than using it
Fag. What was the artist thinking with him?

>and see how Flat is doing in that grail war.
To be fair everyone and their mom is broke and crazy in this HGW. Flat would steamroll with his Jack on Apocrypha's HGW.

>Lets use the super duper vampire form that's weak to holy stuff in the HGW where there's TWO saints, what could go wrong?
You are as retarded as Darnic

Jeanne was supposed to be neutral and they didn't know who Shirou was yet.

In FGO, Jeanne likes Siegfried who has a Dragon theme to his NP

You'd think him being in fucking ROMANIA, and being DRACULA, he'd be stronger than JANNU who's in an away game.

nah berserker jack i don't think can full on take out vamp vlad, which is in fact a thing in this war, also karna and achilles would be complete bitches to fight for fairly similar reasons, but other then that yes your right.

Jannu has the holy attack bonus against his vamp retardation as well as the ruler bonus which is probably as relevant as his romanian bonus, its really mostly a case of absolutely shit matchups m8.

>shirou kotomine
>that name
>turns out he's a literal who from Jap history
>gets summoned instead of Angry manjew
>gets a physical body
>gets taken in by the church
>by kirei's father, hence the name
>white hair cause magic shit, like EMIYA
>brown cause he might as well be one after spending 20 years in brownland
>for some reason looks almost exactly like marek
>those tassels
The tassels, same as EMIYA's, really threw me for a loop. Was this intentional?

>broken pelvis

A lot more people know dracula or vampires in general, rather than who Jannu was. The fame bonus should have been overwhelming, even if the ruler shit balances with his bullshit empowerment field and romania homefield + recognition bonus. Of course, Jannu has plot armor so she wins. Can't have the waifu dying or anything.

Now that Siegfried is dead, what the fuck was that scene where he and Mordred shoot their NP at each other for? It will never happen. It was at the start of the manga too, what the fuck Nasu

What would you have to do to get Mordred as your tomboy gf? Treat her with love, while also being a badass, and being able to fight?

You're retarded

her NP is also batfuck retarded powerful but it kills her off so at best he can pull off a murder-suicide since her NP is complete bullshit.

I think that's Sieg morphed as him. Since Spartacus was there (mutated thing), and so was Jannu.

>they just got completely and utterly rekt by Archer herc in REEE gods mode because Flat kind of went after him like a damn moron
No. They were beaten because nobody knew (nor had any reason to know) that Alcides possessed Regeneration Pandora. It is entirely possible that Alcides, without Regeneration Pandora, could have been defeated by From Hell, but we will never know now.

our resident homunculus at one point picks up a powerup where he can turn into siegfried at bursts at a time as part of the whole transfered heart things and some other stuff he gets later on.

>play her shit in extella
>use NP
>she kills herself
More like La Jobberele