Given the option Sup Forums

Would you A) continue the current path of failure this world and country is on or B) you get your exact ideal form of government but all US citizens are the same racial makeup of pic related.

Obviously A

A

You would forego a government running exactly on your thoughts and whims?

A

That's so contrived it's meaningless. The races hate each other too much for it to ever happen. White women mostly hate niggers, for example.

What's the point of having an ideal form of government in a state with low IQ citizens that have no identity?

That's why this is just a hypothetical discussion. Sort of a magic wand situation but I just want to know where Sup Forums stands.

No identity? Why do I see so many US flag wavers here then? Is that not an identity to rally around?

Furthermore, a race of low-IQ mutts can't sustain the government and civilization that I want. Just consider how shitty government is in those low-IQ places. The government isn't automatically good in high IQ places, but high IQ is a requirement. The freedoms in the Constitution were established when the US was a white male nation.

cool meme friend. It's even more fantasy than my initial idea.

Nice flag, faggot

I agree, the men who flew and fought under this flag were faggots.

Mine is irony though. Good to see your Anti-Nazi status though.

B
I'm not American.

B of course. As far as I'm concerned, all US citizens are already la creaturas so there's no downside.

My ideal with women like her would be fantastic.

Finally some pragmatic men.

A.
I'm humble enough to admit I don't know the best way to govern 300+ million citizens, but I can try to at least vote to keep it managed as much as possible

A. I fucking despise mutts.

B

>these anons agree with me
>they are smart anons
Trump's America is best America
>in all fields

pragmatic isn't necessarily smart. Have fun friend :)

>meme flag
>race mixing bullshit

>brazil

If you accuse everyone of being a shill you'll make yourself vulnerable to real shills.

>implyign americans don't already look like this

>Another memeflag
What you are trying to hide, schlomo?

Nice try, but this:
> you get your exact ideal form of government but all US citizens are the same racial makeup of pic related
Would never come out of anyone redpilled about race realism

because your "race realism" is horseshit.