Aim for Koshien, Sup Forums!

Aim for Koshien, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WP1ZSQVlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll do it tomorrow

H2 > Cross Game > Touch

oh shit koshien is coming up, are we going to have a comfy baseball thread on Sup Forums again like last year?

Aim for Kazuya, driver!

H2 (until the ending) >> Katsu! > Cross Game > Touch >>>>>>>> H2 ending

I wish MIX scans weren't so dead.

>I wish MIX scans weren't so dead.
Damn, me too.

Cross game does not deserve to be this high.

Driver was actually aiming for some stupid little kid. Poor Kazuya.

Tatsuya was a top tier MC

>are we going to have a comfy baseball thread on Sup Forums again like last year?
Here's hoping.
If somebody makes a thread, I'll be there.

I like all of Adachi's MCs. They all have just enough asshole in them.

>tfw you will never experience exhilarating youthful days of high school baseball in Japan
Why even live?

H2 and Touch will probably never leave my backlog.

H2 anime is not worth watching, manga is great.
Touch anime is worth watching, and reading.

ONORE ADACHI MITSURU

Has the mangaka stopped doing new manga?

Nope

I thought this was finished huh

Did y'all see this?
youtube.com/watch?v=x2WP1ZSQVlQ

I'll try to make a thread, but it'll definitely be disguised as an anime baseball thread.

Live vicariously though Adachi's manga.

this is the GOAT adachi moment

What day is it?

The tournament begins on the 6th, but maybe it'd be better to just make a thread for the championship.
Dunno though, they stream every single game from the start.

Finished reading Cross Game about a week ago, and I honestly didn't like the main relationship in. Aoba and Kou were just too alike, they felt more like siblings majority of the time.

Almost done with Touch. It's good, but Minami is so annoying.

pick your poison

leave koshien to us

Glad to see someone else appreciate Katsu! I believe it got cut short though which is a real shame. The ending definitely seemed rushed, especially for an Adachi manga.

Wish more manga/anime could do relationships like Adachi. They're a bit melodramatic, but they definitely feel more natural than like 90% of what's out there.

For example, the male and female MC of Katsu! actually just chill and do normal things with each other like a regular couple rather than having an autistic meltdown over something dumb like sending a text or walking somewhere together. And when another girl shows interest in the guy, the female protagonist just flat out says that she's his girlfriend to try and get her to back off. No flustered stammering or shenanigans.

I love Adachi and it'll be a sad day when he gets too old to write/draw any more manga. He's already slowed down considerably.

Girls can't play baseball.

they're the managers

Is this yuri

they're gay but the anime is not yuri

Is it good?

Minami's gymnastics plot has always bothered me. She's not a tiny loli who's been tortured/trained for years to git gud. All of the sudden she's winning competitions? How low are Japan's standards?

Oh fuck, how many episodes does this shit last? I think I'm just starting this arc.

yes, I liked it because it doesn't have superpower and shit like that, it's about a girl who manages a team with the help of a book about MBA
the atmosphere is good but don't expect a great animation because it's a low budget animu, if you want to watch because of the /u/ well you won't be disappointed but there's big surprise regarding that

;_;
ah youth

Hmmm, something is not right.

What is it about Adachi that makes it so comfy to read? I don't give a flying fuck about baseball and it's super repetitive yet I love Adachi's sport manga and will read anything by him.

I think it's the characters, banter, and the atmosphere.

Tatsuya!!

Dammit, why was this dropped?

Haven't you noticed that Minami is a mary? And you know what kind of Mary. Tatsuya is cool as fuck and the characters are well written aside from her, and she improves later on,but the gymnastics "arc" carries on until the end of the manga user.

Adachi knows how to use his visual media, and very well.

Touch took such a nose dive in quality when the second coach arrived.