>E Ghouta Feb 12
imgur.com/a/aHQpW
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 15
>Bukamal:IS attacks & captures 2 SAA positions around the city
>RU for.min:5 russian citizes died in US airstrike. “mass” casualties reports are fake news
>Military sources:Troops started to arrive in E Ghouta
>Brussels NATO meeting; Mattis urges Turkey to stay focused on fighting ISIS in Syria
>Sources report that YPG is withdrawing from the E cs of DeZ, handing it over to the Deir Ezzor Military Council
>Afrin; FSA captures town of Kudah Kuwih and Balilko hills, Turkish troops are attempting to cut off Rajo city from other areas
>Pro-gov sources; Militant sleeper agent belonging to an unknown faction attempts assassination of 3 top Tiger Forces commanders
>Russia plans to sign contract to deliver second batch of S-400 systems to Turkey
>ISIS releases photos from their offensive against HTS in Yarmouk Camp last Tue, which they now control a majority of
>Rebels in N Hama fire several missiles at Mhardeh Power Plant, leaving millions on the Sy coast without power
>Syrian Air Defense forces several Israeli drones to retreat from the Al-Quneitra Governorate to the Golan Heights
>UN reports record high 2,300 civilian deaths in Afghanistan due to suicide bombings and other attacks in 2017

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/17853/fire-at-russias-vladivostok-submarine-base-sure-doesnt-look-like-an-exercise
fws.gov/refuge/Alaska_Maritime/wildlife_and_habitat/mammals_aleutian.html
newsweek.com/russias-defence-ministry-buys-five-military-dolphins-435487
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Śmierć Ameryce, oczywiście!

Israël va gagner
Assad va mourir
L'Iran sera détruit
Les Juifs vont conquérir le monde.

death to israel

>ONE
Nothing wrong with me

>TWO
Nothing wrong with me

Death to boredom.

niegrzeczny..

al mawt li iran

al mawt li al shia

al mawt li kol majoosi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>WARNING! WARNING!
>
>---------------------------------------------------------
>
Posting hot/lewd/cute images of the opposite sex will result in Report!
>
>---------------------------------------------------------
>
>WARNING! WARNING!

death to Brazil

>RU for.min:5 russian citizes died in US airstrike. “mass” casualties reports are fake news
And, what will they do?
You cant just tolerate your citizens being murdered

non, user

>Posting hot/lewd/cute images of the opposite sex will result in Report!

Hows your evening lads? Just back from friends and having a Guinness atm

Someone give it to me straight: is Rastan pocket happening or not

as for syria all the [City name]24 with the generic layout are to be thrown to the tash

>this guy walks up to your gains and slaps your pocket
What do you do?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEERIKA

ben voyons !

Still waiting for ger anons prove of a human spirit essence of life or whatever he believes in

THIS INCLUDES ANIME PICTURES, EVEN IF THE SUBJECT APPEARS UNDERAGE!!!!!!

Americans already conquered the world. Israel will probably be destroyed in the next war. so small, weapons tech these days, so powerful

after the war, Israel will be secure

premature now tho init, messiah had not come in 1948, secular state is incompatible with torah (women in government, military, fags tolerated, etc.), mosque on the temple mount, etc.

I know a guy whose father fought in WW2 and reached Austria. He told me that his father was talking with some friends and they asked him about that. They asked him stuff like" well, how many people did you kill?" My friend's father laughed and said " I killed seven guys that I know about. You have to understand that in real live combat mostly you just shoot behind the corner by holding the rifle without aiming. You realise your life is in danger so everybody really is afraid of risking it. Real live combat is very chaotic"

Wypierdalaj żydzie

What if I'm a girl and I post girl images? Then technically it is not the opposite sex? Or what if I'm posting boyz?

>160611470
filtered

That guy sounds like a faggot.

Why though, seriously?
What changed?
Also
>Tillerson-Erdoğan meeting has been finished
>No details yet

i never claimed anything regarding my personal convictions at all. They wouldn't be of interest anyways, i grudingly accepted that i'm not intelligent enough to come up with something others haven't thought of before i was born long ago. What i presented was criticism of your overly simplistic, incoherent ramblings that bastardize an idea that is older than your great grandparents. Anyways, i'm away for dinner.

>No details yet
basically tillerson didnt like what he heard.

>/peterson/i OP

no grills allowed, see we had this "EEEERIKA" and it's causing troubles

>THREE
nothing wrong with me

>FOUR
nothing wrong with me

>Or what if I'm posting boyz?
I am the only one here who posts boys and rarely ever get not a hate filled response so this doesn't worry me.
>Also girls on /sg/ who don't make a big deal about it and therefor ruin /sg/ and are a nuisance ever after LUL
>American relationships

the shilling doesn't stop since he's literally paying people to do it

>why even try.
Nevermind dho

kek

probably North koreans nuked Alaska to show USA they can reach them. Same way americans bombed Soviet airbase in 1950.

When will they learn?

i am trying, just not in philosophy. You seem to be interested though, so why are you unwilling to engage with it academically? If you want a normal novel that presents a counterpoint try particule elementaire (atomised/elementarteilchen) by houellebecq, might give you some food for thought.

الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
اللعنة على اليهود
النصر للإسلام

helo frens r8 mi fp on ptg

hmm, it doesn't seem to say when the radioactivity was detected

>Researchers believe the sample came from recently created reactor-grade uranium, perhaps from burnt nuclear fuel.

---

>Videos began emerging overnight of what appeared to be a sizable fire on the frigid water at Russia's submarine base in Vladivostok. Three separate angles show thick black smoke rising from a blaze burning among docked Kilo class diesel-electric attack submarines. Shortly after the videos appeared, Russian media said the fire was part of a "damage control exercise" according to the Russian Navy.

>Fire At Russia's Vladivostok Submarine Base Sure Doesn't Look Like An "Exercise"

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/17853/fire-at-russias-vladivostok-submarine-base-sure-doesnt-look-like-an-exercise

maybe? it's the right area

11/9

my fingers are exactly the same size the ring and index finger but I have the autism so that means I have extremely high test from the womb.

heh, sneak dolphin attack maybe?

fws.gov/refuge/Alaska_Maritime/wildlife_and_habitat/mammals_aleutian.html

> since he's literally paying people to do it
Never thought of it before, and that is very possible.
I personally would like to take time to apply Jungian principles to deconstruct the 12 trials of Hercules, but who is gonna bother?

>RUSSIA’S DEFENSE MINISTRY BUYS FIVE MILITARY DOLPHINS

newsweek.com/russias-defence-ministry-buys-five-military-dolphins-435487

Also incoherent? You know what that means Right?
Show me where. Pro tip you can't.
Basdadized? Doesn't make it wrong dho
Someone taught of it before?
Wew beter stop calculating maybe some did this calculation before.
>Can't prove its logically wrong so i have to discredit, that will do
You will be a great man one day user
Keep up the good work

>160611681
translate, now
>160611739
u mad?

Even with a fire the reactor confinement shouldn't be breeched, and the fuel elements themself have an outer layer of zirconium so you need a meltdown for uranium to get outside. Means if (big if) the subs are the source its likely at least one warhead got fucked.

Because the issue of Heisenberg Teilchen dost matter at this point.
Im not trying to calculate the future.

Thats obviously a child m8...

>160613404
No

>translate, now
iş fik dayne mutır alta

>translate, now
he said fuck off Jew

and sure, less /soc/ faggotry, more spongebobs or whatever pls

ما ایرانی ها از پیروزی خسته ایم

Sprich English du Teppichneger

memes

Shiabro?

>tfw never be combine harvester driver

Farsi will be the official world language in his lifetime, Hans. Start learning now

The point is im nit trying to explain why physics work out the way they do.
And if there is a gravitron or not.
I just assume physics work at this point.
And i think we safe assume they do work.

>Farsi
everytime I see shit like "ایرانی" I can't help but read A'irana'. Fuck this gay language.

>Teppichneger
That's a first. I have to show off my language.
Yes, it is I.
So, Farsi is gay because you're blind?

>t. the mindlet who exposed his own stupidity and who's trying to keep a low profile since then

Eva, das deine Rasse überhaupot noch in der Zukunft existiet, wird ein wunder sein, und dass du zu einem Zeitpunkt leben solltest, wo Persisch wirklich ne weltsprache wird, bezweifle ich stark, insbesondere weil ich, auch wenn's des letzte, das ich je mach, dich umbringen werde und deine tote leiche als naktfotos auf /sg/ stellen werde.
Du scheiß schlampe hast den Afrikaner noch verrückter gemacht als er schon war und dafür haß ich dich noch mehr.
:)

The collection and description of examples you used, all at the very least poorly expressed, incoherent or wrong. I quoted one in the last thread. Why are you makinge repeat myself?

I never claimed the idea you express to be wrong, only the examples you used to show how you reach that conclusion. Which doesn't really matter for the idea itself, but severely weakens your position in an argument (and makes you look stupid).

>better stop X, maybe someone did it before
Shitty analogy. Someone did it before, so learn about it instead of providing an inferior version and presenting it badly. In maths you start with learning the established basics before trying to do something new. You do so in every scientific discipline.

Doesn't matter. The first version of what you are talking about popped up before we even got around to developing primitive models of atoms. Chances are we'll never be able to proof the existence of free will, at the very least we won't be able to do so in the foreseeable future.

feels bad

Back to incoherence again. What's the point you're trying to make here?

Udław się chujem szwabie

why does it have an alef before the yeh? Gay

Schadet nichts auf dem Teppich zu bleiben, du entartete sittenlose Schwuchtel

>t. someone with this face

so im hearing pro assad and iranian militias are going after the SDF and the US 'advisors' embedded with them again, does Assad really need those oil fields that badly

I mean in arabic it does too but at least it has a hamza below so you know what it is. Where's your hamza farsggots?

>t. newfag
also
>thinks i can't understand what he says

right, presumably the reactor leak caused the fire, not the other way around

I just want World War III already, let's hope this time it starts something

>160616729
current maghreboi is more annoying than (the apparent pinnacle) hurrdurr spongebob imo
last (you) i will ever give you too

UMM
WHY ISN'T ISRAEL DOING ANYTHING?

>160616575

Because
یرانی=Yerani/Yarani/Yorani
ایرانی=Irani

>last (you) i will ever give you too
where is it? you didn't give any

This type of firing is why when we would get ambushed in Afghanistan no one would be injured. Haj really needs to tighten this shit up.

>its likely at least one warhead got fucked.

dunno about that. could have just been reactor problem to begin with.

Shitting their pants after losing 0.15% of their airforce.

Is that why the USA is getting BTFO by the Taliban?

WHERE THE HELL IS THE "BE FSA" PASTA WHEN YOU NEED IT?

because the "yeh" is not a vowel

note on that picture there are 4 cities labeled, but 5 city dots

>ISIS attacking rebels
They are.

>insbesondere weil ich, auch wenn's des letzte, das ich je mach, dich umbringen werde und deine tote leiche als naktfotos auf /sg/ stellen werde.

*5 cities labeled (including anchorage), but 6 city dots

I heard there's a war on. is this it?

>160617057
>you didn't give any
fugg true my bad, I cant be a liar too.
H-here