POLAND, NO!

POLAND MOVES TO BAN KOSHER MEAT

FIRST THE SHOAH LAW! NOW THIS, FUCK POLAND! OY GEVALT!

Why do they persecute us so?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-kosher-slaughter-law-vote-jewish-backlash-animal-abattoir-religious-hatred-a8207181.html

archive.is/MRVoU

we finally realized that with Jews you lose. Thanks for the redpill Israel

>Poland to vote on law limiting kosher slaughter prompting Jewish backlash

>European Jewish Association calls proposal 'shameful' and in contradiction of religious freedom

>“These restrictions on kosher slaughter are in complete contradiction to the principle of freedom of religion of the European Union,” he said. “I call on the Polish government to not legislate this shameful law and to take into consideration that the Jewish people’s trust in the Polish leadership is deteriorating. I don’t want to imagine what the next stage will be after legislating the Holocaust Law and putting limits on kosher slaughter in the country.”

That's terrible. Every Jew is entitled to be slaughtered.

inb4 Poland starts creating actual Polish death camps for Jews.

POLAND NO!

OY VEY GOYIM WHY WON'T YOU LET ME TORTURE ANIMALS?

fucking great

stop misleading
ritual slaughter will not be banned, just limited
it's an old idea proposed even back then by a liberal gov

>Be Poland.
>Ban Kosher food.
Develop a juicy circumcision business.
Explain yourselves.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

it's stupid, we will not be able to export beef nor chicken to israel. it will directly hit polish farmers.

Based Poland.

bump

The only reason to do this is to be hateful and discriminatory. It's not funny, it's wrong. Mark my words, Poland's economy will suffer for this cruelness as will the good people of Poland that are being forced to be associated with it.

THERE WERE NO SUCH THINGS AS POLISH DEATH CAMPS

But if you insist...

The reason is treating animals better than they by outdated religious practices. Not that i would expect a Leftist like you to care about animal cruelty as long as it is done in the name of Islam (after all, if Islam says it, it must be good & progressive)...

> but muhh poor religious people, their feelings are far more important than the suffering of livestock !!!!

That's antisemitic. Right after they deny Polish death camps and being part of the holocaust, they are now continuing the Nazi trend.