The Emo Gazebo

>Douglas High has a place students call "the Emo Gazebo," he said. "That's where all the kids that are considered weird or not accepted sat. Kids at the Emo Gazebo didn't even accept him there

Thoughts?

thedailybeast.com/nick-cruz-parkland-florida-shooting-stoneman-douglas-high-school

El ogro de las Americas

>Be born a mutt
>Lose both your parents and get adopted by spics
>Get bullied your entire life in school
>No one accepts you
>Even the social rejects reject you
>People openly mock how weird you are by saying you're going to shoot up the school
>Reach out to the school
>They do nothing
>Start lashing out at people
>Get expelled, which effectively ruins any hope you had at getting a good job
>Say fuck it and shoot up the school
I feel bad for this guy.

It is bad all around

Stop being critical and give up your guns.

Sounds like he lurked on here then

sounds like /ourguy/

Seems the school had a bullying issue.

Shooter is a piece of shit but school needs to be investigated

>even the emo gazebo kids didn’t like him
/ourguy/

this, his life must have been hell

You forgot the last part
>kill jews who were instrumental in making you through mass immigration
It's pottery.

unironically this
he shouldnt have done it but still dude, fuck normies

>Cruz
>white supremacist
Can we gas all of the left yet?

can't really blame him. south florida kikes are horrible people.

>kill jews who brought about mass immigration
except he didn't, he killed some random cunts and now furthers the jewish cause to create more egalitarian feminizing propaganda.

>When being an Alpha Loser means you're too much of a loser for the losers.
Who else knows these feels?

kek

He probably wasn't exactly a genius with those genes.

the school is mostly jews

He had a gf so i don't feel bad for him. he hasn't experienced true pain

I feel sad now Sup Forums, i`ll drink one for him.

Can't really feel bad for his victims when everyone was saying bet he's gonna be the one to shoot up the school. Helped fulfill their own prophecy on that one.

>>Be born a mutt
Was he mexican admixed or what? Could be just some kind of south european.

>emo Gazebo
I feel like stuff like this exists in giant high schools for the most part.
We never had anything like this at my school, my graduating class had 78 people.

My school had a hallway in the basement we all called Skid Row, I think every school has a designated area for freaks.

Interesting. His pupils show signs of him being on something at the time of the photo and that blonde chick said that when she spoke to him in passing after the shooting took place, all he said was "huh." MKUltra confirmed lads.

>His pupils show signs of him being on something at the time of the photo
yeah, adrenaline from shooting a bunch of people

>Say fuck it and shoot up the school
>be on hated on national news
>be made fun of for being a 56% mutt on Sup Forums
dios mio....

But look it's the guns that are the problem and also Donald Trump. Not the systematic failure the entire school system nor the actions from the entire student body that ranged from indifference to outright hostility that did this. Oy vey, Colorberg High was a school full of good little Yiddish kinds don't look at them!

If it was from adrenaline he wouldn't have responded "huh" to the girl like he was confused and didn't understand the thing being said to him.
Nice try shill.

His adoptive parents also died.

It amazes me how narrow sighted fools are quick to jump to "just take guns away" as if teaching children to have compassion for their fellow man is this huge complicated ordeal and "taking the guns away" is as simple as aspirin to a headache.

shill thread

see Do it, faggot. Gonna happen the easy way or the hard way.

WHEN THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR

They're the same kind of people that never use moderation or understand it. They just think in extremes and ascribe solutions in extremes because that's how they live already. Golems.

Fuck off UNigger

That's the really shitty part. Everything will be drowned out in cries of "BAN GUNS NOW", "WILL NOT BE INFRINGED" and "FUCK BLONAND BLUMPF" that the actual underlying cause of this will never be examined. None of these teachers or staff will ever stop to think that actually stepping in to do something about bullying issues might prevent this in the future. If students have an issue and a kid being picked on fights back the school will just employ its indiscrimnate zero tolerance policies that do nothing but punish the bullying victim.

And the kids... the fucking kids will never take a moment of self-reflection. They'll never stop to think about the effects that their treatment had on him. That their inability to show even the slightest bit of empathy likely played a part in leading him to this point. There's already students from the school screeching about how we need to ban guns because it's not their fault. What he did isn't a moment of self-examination for them and their actions but instead a confirmation of everything they ever thought. The lives of their dead classmates and teachers will never truly weigh upon their conscience because to them they did nothing wrong. He was "not normal" enough for them and deserved to be treated the way he did and the fact he did something like this is proof enough to them that they were right.

The kid's a faggot and deserves a public hanging but at the end of the day he's ultimately a product of the school's creation and not a single person there will ever have enough self-awareness to realize that.

Man up, become a hermit in the mountains, become a carpenter or some shit that needs skill, fund your own company, invent something, forget about females.

Giving up is for faggots.

I do too, of course, still, fuck him for thinking its in his rights to take peoples lives, but seriously tired of this attitude that deducing motives through religious, ethnic, mental, and especially as of late, political lenses is fine but acknowledging that our fucked up society might have something to do with it is "icky"

>the Emo Gazebo

This right here

Me too.

Bullshit. Where did you hear that?

You just described giving up.

For fuck's sake, what we are seeing just has to be the tip of the iceberg. We have students boasting how their school has an "emo gazebo" whereby the "weird," "outcast," "loser" students are relegated, and how this guy was not accepted there. And people wonder why he went postal.

Anyone ever see Heathers? That with the trifecta of Mean Girls and Election show what a sick society we live in. And yeah I undestand this guy had certain defects and all but the bigger problem is this sort of horseshit which defines American society, as our sick society is just an extension of this high school clique mentality.
One other thought--keep prophesying that a kid with a lot of problems will shoot up the school, then wonder why or how it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Do our media masters talk about any of this? No, just muh gun control.

SO HE SHOOTS UP HIS SCHOOL
AND THEY BLAME IT ON MARILYN
AND THE HEROIN
WHERE WERE THE PARENTS AT?
LOOK WHERE IT'S AT?
MIDDLE OF AMERICA, NOW IT'S A TRAGEDY
NOW IT'S SO SAD TO SEE, AN UPPER CLASS CITY
HAVIN' THIS HAPPENING

feels