Smartphone hate thread

>phoneposting
>redpilled
pick one

Why do you still have a spy phone and volunteer to bug yourselves? How do I unleash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8
youtu.be/4yBrW0zG8y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseband_processor
fsf.org/blogs/community/replicant-developers-find-and-close-samsung-galaxy-backdoor
insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/60162
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop browsing the internet on a computer you faggot NEET. You might as well be playing video games.

And stop being so paranoid about people tracking your internet history, you fucking schizo. It's for targeted ads. God forbid you see shit you actually want to buy. Fucking retard.

I post the same stuff I say here on fb

Ya sure, let me take my PC and set it up everywhere I go.

Fuck smartphones, but not just because they’re habit & conversation spy devices,

But because they late literally turning your brains into mush, making you autistic impulsive detached unconscious creatures

When will pol realise this begin a no-phone movements. Anyone who speaks out against smartphones is labeled techno-phobic & regressive

And still (((they))) have created the perfect device to disconnect and divide us into little islands of easily controllable entities

Our entire hormonal systems have been hooked up to their algorithms and our social hierarchy replaced with a Marxist classless system that doesn’t recognise real word achievement, skill or dominance but gives the scum a megaphone and reduces the great among us to a whisper

>Implying you fucks have anything you need to hide.

this is facebook tier garbage and i hate handslabs

>wanting to be Truman Show for the spooks

Instead of collective visions being directed toward the stars and beyond, we’ve been redirected and kept focused on the most trivial nonsensical elements of existent’s, and it’s here we play and wonder what the point of it all is

Woah, that activated my noddle.

It will be an interesting day when Pol o&ds the movements it has helped create realize the biggest enemy might not be the Zogs & their hordes of useful idiots but the army of chemically addicted drones so deeply embedded into this artificially constructed realm that they will defend its existence and their freedom to stay connected to it till the death

Wake up.

You're all cucks. I'm posting this from a mainframe that takes up 3 warehouses and consumes and 7 redwoods worth of paper punch cards a day.
60 fps on Desu X: Peoplekind Divided at 4K 3D THE HARD WAY!

get an app that turns off your camera and microphone.

you're welcome.

If you want privacy you need to get offline completely and do away with any media or communication device.

Wow that was a powerful webm, YouTube sauce?

no

your choice faggot.

source for webm?

lel

I have a smartphone and I also have a steel mesh small bag for it that blocks all signals, in and out. I turn it off and bag it when I leave the house but I like to have it on my person in case I need to make an urgent call. I also use it as my music media device while bagged on my bike or in a car.
I'm an older guy and I treat it like a bugged personal phone booth. It has its uses and you just have to be smart about it.

Don't have sauce, but have another one from the same artist.

we just need a fucking phone with a fucking keyboard, how hard is to make smarthphones with touchscreen and keyboard like this?

We also need an decent os, specially one without package managenement

youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8

found it

What do you have to hide?

I remember the times when I had SE C702. No Wi-Fi, only music and photos...

I only browse Sup Forums on a phone

submit to your future god goys

I have never bought one or a desire too. Those things are inherently evil on all sorts of levels yet I don't get why normalfags are so obsessed with them. I'd rather just read a book or something if I'm outside.

youtu.be/4yBrW0zG8y8

>It's for targeted ads
Shut the fuck up, you tech illiterate consumerist moron:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseband_processor
>A baseband processor typically uses its own RAM and firmware
>Since the software which runs on baseband processors is usually proprietary, it is impossible to perform an independent code audit. By reverse engineering some of the baseband chips, researchers have found security vulnerabilities that could be used to access and modify data on the phone remotely
fsf.org/blogs/community/replicant-developers-find-and-close-samsung-galaxy-backdoor
>Today's phones come with two separate processors: one is a general-purpose applications processor that runs the main operating system, e.g. Android; the other, known as the modem, baseband, or radio, is in charge of communications with the mobile telephony network. This processor always runs a proprietary operating system, and these systems are known to have backdoors that make it possible to remotely convert the modem into a remote spying device. The spying can involve activating the device's microphone, but it could also use the precise GPS location of the device and access the camera, as well as the user data stored on the phone. Moreover, modems are connected most of the time to the operator's network, making the backdoors nearly always accessible
>we discovered that the proprietary program running on the applications processor in charge of handling the communication protocol with the modem actually implements a backdoor that lets the modem perform remote file I/O operations on the file system
Now that phones no longer have removable batteries, the baseband is powered even if your phone is shut down, and communicating with cell towers.

>Why do you still have a spy phone and volunteer to bug yourselves?
because they are convenient.

and if you put them in airplane mode, and then turn on wifi with a VPN, you can enjoy pretty good security on them.

How do you break an internet addiction?

>And still (((they))) have created the perfect device to disconnect and divide us into little islands of easily controllable entities
You just figured it out, you cheeky monkey.

faraday cage

Airplanes mode doesn't mean no transmission
insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/60162

I did that. Then I shared Rhodesia memes and FB wouldn't let me log in without first uploading 3 pieces of ID. I sent 3 unknown-to-me random Sup Forums folder pics and got perm banned. I'm glad, my life is slightly better.

OP you are making me consider not keeping my phone on me at all times.

Dark lord you should know better than to do that.

Yep, and set the phone to airplane mode because it'll completely waste your battery trying to look for a signal.

You can make a faraday cage with just some aluminized mylar, which is sold cheapest by the roll, and second cheapest by being sold as emergency blankets. It's a good temporary solution. It'll cost more to create something you'd want to carry in your pocket.

I am using Sup Forums from my Phone with a App called "Mimi"

They sell Faraday phone cases. They're pretty easy to find.

I know. They're really nice. I'm just offering alternatives.