NEW GAME

Blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4WYFBSrMDx4
youtu.be/fkeREjCIuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ixxffLuntsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't she shy about this stuff when she's around strangers?

I want to embarrass her in a social setting

>When you run into coworkers at the Con

She seems to have a separate "event mode" where she acts out a character, like when she cosplays

*talks to her*

I can get them liking anime/games/etc, but it seems weird to me that they attend live events, or want glowsticks and other kiddy shit.

Do you even otaku culture bro.

I'm sure someone can post pics of idol events with hundreds of middle aged men with them.

Why is hifumi so shit?

She ruined the whole episode

Most of those events are attended by adults
It seems like the one Yun and Hajime went to was specifically for kids and they were just along as chaperones

Fun fact: some really popular idol groups in Japan have to make live shows exclusively for women and kids so male otaku won't scare/molest someone.

Sasuga nippon

Agreed. Hifumi is a thieving cat who deserves to be made into stew.

To be honest it's a wise decision because even if they wouldn't diddle little kids wota just get really rowdy during songs and would end up stomping and punching little kids.

Which one is Moon Ranger
Is the other one the rival character or the friend or the "friend"

How hard can you even mosh to your average jpop?

When will Rin do something relevant again?

I wonder if the content are any different.

So Miyazaki was right all along

post more of best girl please

Look at some videos of ヲタ芸

I saw an SKE women and children concert once and the content and outfits are not different but the girls do seem more eager to interact with the public, probably because about one third of it are children and want to make them happy.

Look up wotagei

I feel like Rin has father issues.

That's why she wants Kou to be her daddy.

this is why you should never go to cons

I feel like Rin has lesbian issues.

>tfw no Hajime hugs

If Hifumin wanted she could seduce Kou in a heartbeat. She's just too good for this world.

Why would one even want to go to a non-Japanese con? They are filled with ugly whores, shounentards and jews selling bootleg merch at twice the price something original.

the bit with her and Kou and then Ahagon was hilarious

Kou isn't gay though

wot a gay

It's not as if she isn't gay, it's just that she longed for BBC.

Damn those wife stealing French whores

She clearly didn't enjoy the rape

All women pretend not to like rape at first.

How come Rin is letting Kou to France by herself?

Knowing her I'm sure she would have tagged along.

Yun has a very nice husbando, they looked cute together taking the children out.

>new game universe france
>instead of blacks lining the streets trying to pickpocket and scam tourists, it's lesbians trying to seduce tourist women

What is he going to do with that beer?

How can I transport myself to that universe?

france is no longer france! Shame!

you know how kou is OLD and BUSTED and can't think of new designs so she stole aoba's and is working on them as if she came up with them? well, she has now COMPLETELY LOST IT and even made aoba's character in her image and even gave her blonde hair. ONE TRICK PONY MILKED FOR TWO SEQUELS. she's also trying to subconsciously steal hifumi away from aoba

it's not just africans, but it's also the arabs as well. i was there in 2008 for a few months and there were way too many back then as well, and i felt too many fingers in my pockets. literally had paris syndrome for a little bit early on

>view of eagle jump through noose.jpg

Aikatsu for family: not so loud, shorter and no darkness.
youtu.be/4WYFBSrMDx4

Regular concert for adult otaku.
youtu.be/fkeREjCIuuI

just wait for next episode when she doms yun

>The game is literally about murdering peaceful creatures and wearing their skin to hide amongst them and murder more
Jesus Christ, somebody get Aoba help already.

>humans are the real bad guys

but it's okay because she's smol and cute

Why does it look like she's cutting his behind, but later we see the zipper on the front??

if the character turns around, the bears can't see her face but just an image of the bear. they did this multiple times consecutively to show this

She's a wageslave just like the rest of them. Even if she wanted she couldn't leave work.

No choice. Gotta follow the laws of the wild.

do they make good money or are they all poor?

I want to be tag teamed by Rin and Kou

They'd do the same to her if she were found out.

So last thread someone mentioned something about Hina Logic and toilets. Given there's no thread for that show up right, now, could someone explain what that's about?

some of the girl took a shit in the toilet
that's all

What chapter is that? I need to know for research purposes.

the one where ahagon collects nene's pee for later use

I watched the first episode of new game yesterday and I thought it was boring. Does it get any better?

Now I know you're joking. I mean, could someone explain this post?

More like macaco

No.

I just meant that there hasn't been a shot of a girl on the toilet in Hina Logi.

Season 2 has been a lot better in my opinion

Aocchi is a high functioning sociopath.

>Aocchi, stop breathing
Nene is a bitch

NEW GAME VA matome video
youtube.com/watch?v=ixxffLuntsI

My wife Hifumi is so cute

Nenecchi is a bitch but at least she's not evil.

The signs were there. Why did no one listen until it was too late?

I never realized Aoba had an evil streak.

They really need to tone down the lesbian in this show, it is becoming a bit intolerable.

kou is cute!

>the younger workers are all voiced by newbie Seiyuu
>the older veterans are all voiced by experienced Seiyuu

it's like poetry

Aocchi is not nearly as nice as she pretends to be. Only Nenecchi is fully aware of that though.

Do you have any other jokes you'd like to share?

laughing evil Aoba is the best Aoba

I would drink directly from her ass
No homo

It's Metal Gear with plushies and lolis

Fairies Stories was kinda generic but i honestly really want to play this game they're making now, its a really fun concept

>game actually gets made IRL
>not made by a team of cute girls
i don't know how i would feel

Give it to the Hyperdimension Neptunia devs

What an asspull. How did they get away with this?

SHE'S A SLUT THAT SLEEPS AROUND WITH GIRLS

WE MEEMING NOW

Didnt think it was possible for Rin to become an even worse character

BLACKED

I want to suck on Hifumi's pointy boobies.

Any buyfags here knows how to get it? I only know that she will be sold at C92 but nothing more than that.

god i wish that were me

hifumi is ugly and she doesn't even talk and has a stupid dumb hamster as her pet and probably lets it crawl up her butt and vagina -- which is probably completely loose due to all the toying she does with it because she won't ever find a partner. i can't believe she was given the AD job and i really hope this new game fails so i can coax everyone into thinking it was all her fault. also 100% sure she lied about making the meat and potatoes and ordered it from a restaurant

Imagine how good this scene would have been without Nene