What will he do?

What will he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good thot is a dead thot

He will tell that bitch to be quiet.

I don't know what Trump will do
But I for one am going to check'em

He will drain the swamp, and Pufff!, most of this shit stops.

She's Jewish, who cares what she thinks.

Is he supposed to bring her back to life? Is he supposed to make murder illegal? I'm missing something here. What does this cum dumpster want him to do, specifically?

Hear hear.

What can he do? Ask the township or the school to raise security.

Also nice Satan quad.

Witnessed.

She wants him to declare himself reichsfuhrer, dissolve the constitution, and eliminate the threat to the people.

How great will it be if he puts cops in schools.

dilly dilly

Seriously, was this an all-Jew high school? All of the people that they have interviewed have been Jewish.

I can understand why the spic wanted to shoot them up. All the Jews at the school probably shunned him and terrorized him.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

It was a false flag retard.

Donald Trump can't do anything, only Hillary Clinton can save USA.

These people are ridiculous, asking for safety? Just because they love in a relatively safe country, doesn't mean you get to sense safety, to control every single outcome in your day without outside forces potentially fucking your day up.

>WYPIPO, DO SUMFIN!

You sure?

A school with 3000 students and no armed security?

Disband public schools.

Security in schools is Communism, you need to bring your own private guns and protect yourself.

Sure, the retard posting the "muh false falg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shit isn't the retard...

Disband public schools

Armed security at a sports stadium or mall is also communism?

This crazy bitch goes on about metal detectors at school and shit, not even thinking that if that happens, gunmen will just pick another target, like shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, etc. Fuck, they could just walk through the detectors. It's not like they're force fields. If this guy had broken into her home and killed her daughter there, would she be blaming herself for lax security? Women are fucking idiots. Always demanding that men fix all the world's problems for them without offering any solutions on their own.

checked

As we all know, gun control is never going to work. The US = gun culture and there are over 300 millions guns in the country. Buybacks are out of the question. So are bans.

Here's what I would do:
>Put armed guards at least in every single high school in the country. These mass shootings aren't really random, there always seems to be some connection between the student and the school. Also, even if guns are banned, we won't see any decrease in mass shootings for years if not decades. These armed guards need to happen regardless.
>Restrict personal sale of guns. You can only buy guns from an approved gun store and after undergoing an extensive background check. No more un-regulated gifting or selling to random people.
>Make a mental health examination mandatory as well as weight it more heavily in the application. If some mental health issue is discovered, then no guns for them.
>Institute mandatory training when purchasing a firearm.

Women are retarded. You can't govern on emotional appeals and you can't prevent bad things from happening to every single person. I'm sorry that you were one of the unlucky ones, but it's a necessary cost for overall utility.

What kind of fucking nerd wants cops in schools?

>here's what I would do
Good thing you're not the constitution then. Not another fucking bite.

Probably order the DoE to have guards at every school or something.

Of course, every protection from country is Communism, police is Communism too, laws are Communism, public water is Communism, sell it all and give control to corporate military and supermarket Jewish industry, then you will be free.

Or how about: equip schools with windowless security doors that are locked from the outside (but can be opened from the inside, in case of fire) during school hours? Run random inspections and fire administrators who don't have all their doors closed.

What part of shall not be infringed says all of that bullshit to you faggot?

How about you train the teachers for weapons handling and crisis management and require them to conceal carry and see how many shootings happen from now on.

Hint: it would practically drop to fucking zero.

bow down and kiss Trumps ring, then maybe we talk

I don't watch MSM garbage, but have they been covering the fact that this kid was identified as a nut and law enforcement did nothing?

Fpbp

He won't do anything because he'll be impeached and removed from office.

Once actual Americans take over the government again, and we get to do yet another World Apology Tour because Republican dumbfucks keep electing embarrassing dumbfucks, we'll get down to work.

Nothing is out of the question. Total bans, buybacks, whatever we need to do. Every other developed nation has found ways to make these things work.

But before we can do that, we'll have to get the FBI and DOJ to go into the woods and massacre every wannabe little militia group so they don't go all "nationalist" (white supremacist) at the first sign that we're taking these steps.

I'd hit the gun ranges as much as possible over the next year or so, because your grandkids will read about guns in school but will never own one.

California has most of that shit already and it's accomplished nothing. Spics are still shooting each other at school.

1. Fair enough. Tennessee proposed a law that if you want to have a 'gun-free zone', you're legally responsible for all security.
2. That's already in place.
3. Hell no. Mental health is subjective. A tyrant will simply define 'crazy' as 'disagrees with me'.
4. That will only reduce the number of accidents. Not the topic.

>muh guns

kys gun nuts.

Send more shekels to our Greatest Ally naturally.

Women: fix all the problems, men!
Men: nah

Public gun training and federal enforcement of Amendment II

QUADS CHEKKKED

>What will we do?
Keep fappin' and brappin' to anime ALL FUCKIN' DAY, BITCH.

If you don't like it here then you can fucking leave.

>Put armed guards at least in every single high school in the country.

If they aren't random, wouldn't it make more sense for high schools to only beef up security when they believe a student will be a problem? Armed security at a high school 24/7 is expensive, oppressive, and stupid.

>Restrict personal sale of guns.

This doesn't stop black market buyers because it's already illegal. I would suggest making "firearm insurance" compulsory in the same way we make car insurance mandatory so not every little faggot with his mom's credit card can just buy guns and ammo on the internet. Also, significantly raise the penalty for the illegal sale of firearms.

>Make a mental health examination mandatory as well as weight it more heavily in the application.

That's not a catch-all since many of these shooters are quite sane, and then we start getting into mental illnesses like TS or gender dysphoria that have nothing to do with temperament or social adaptability.

>How about you train the teachers for weapons handling and crisis management and require them to conceal carry and see how many shootings happen from now on.

How many gun toters stopped 58 people from dying in Las Vegas in October?

>Sup Forums
>member

Why give guns to teachers when you can hire trained professionals? Just put armed guards at all high school across the country.

Bcuz its normalized to be white and a "little" nutty

2. I'm talking nationwide.
3. Disagree. What's being reported about this guy proves he was mentally unstable. We're not talking just minor things, if there is a history of sever mental illness as well as many examples of violence or outbursts, then no guns for them.

You mean the guy in the hotel where they screen for guns and have super tight security?

What does that have to do with schools? How are kids in a building anything like some chuckle fuck taking shots at a crowd standing in the open from atop some hotel?

How is the security requirement in those situations in any way comparable?

Trump isn't a necromancer, sweety.
Sit down.

Cost
Plus the teachers are always there, and if they aren't a pussy, they will always be ready.

They aren't random in terms of location. It's impossible to predict shit like this happening. It would be better to place armed guards or police at all high schools.

Well in this case this guy was obviously not sane. He had a history of violence and violent thoughts.

I think its safe to say people would rather be safe than sorry. The cost shouldn't even be an issue.

Most teachers are huge pussies. Not all of them are cut out for that. You needs trained professionals/police.

>It's impossible to predict shit like this happening.

Is that why when his name was reported, nobody at that school was surprised?

Also, I'd like to add that this suggestion that teachers carry guns is also retarded because some 1/4 of teachers in the public school system are females.

But, it had the added bonus of shifting blame.

You want to be a huge pussy? Fine, but the parents are going to blame you for not doing anything while their kids get shot up, and you deserve it.

They'll blame the teachers, not the guns.
Plus the teachers can read the students better since they know them better, they can react faster and with greater accuracy to a situation.

Now for nigger schools, just call in the fucking 33rd battalion, it's already hopeless.

Checked. She probably wants free gibs for the school.

Was too young to purchase them legally anyways

what CAN trump do? he's the president not a trained security officer...........

>trying this hard to get (You)'s
heres your (You) faggot

I believe I read somewhere that it's ~50% Jewish.

>What will he do?
2-4 national guard members at every school. Problem solved.

nice digitals

Why is this forum so racist?

i haven't seen acting this bad since sandy hoax

Not to mention that school districts are run at the county level. Wanna bet that the mom OP never once attended a school board meeting?

THOTS GET SHOT
CHADS GET SAD
NEETS WILL BEAT
YOU ON THE STREET

Well for one.. He could ask Hillary to sell more uranium.

>6666
>noice

I still can't get over the sheriff's name being israel

fpbp

Deport the mother.

What gets me is the parents of perpetrators are never put to blame.

The word "regulated" in the 2nd entails some form of regulation.

Abolish public schools.

Hire veterans as guards

Throw some paper towels

What does she want? Does she want trump to bomb a country or something?

It entails regulation the same way your watch entails regulation.

'cept wristwatches don't have competing "shall not be infringed" and "regulated" clauses.

Racist? What is rasism?
Being particular?
Wishing for a country to remain mainly for their people?
Wishing only so mate with your own?

What is this bullshit...this "racism"... shit you talk about....

Stating facts that exposes other races?

What is it, this.... this raciss you talk about?

> 3. Hell no. Mental health is subjective. A tyrant will simply define 'crazy' as 'disagrees with me'.

History has shown this repeatedly.

We only want your bump stocks they said
We only want your AR15s they said
We only want your handguns they said
We only want your rifles and shotguns they said
We only want your knives they said
Bongland 2018: HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN HAVE TO BE KILLED BY SCREWDRIVERS AND BICYCLE TIRES BEFORE YOU CARE!