The Maryland flag should be a choice under the flags

The Maryland flag should be a choice under the flags

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
imgur.com/TuQtUOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is the most beautiful of all state flags

Based flag and history. To bad Central is a liberal hellhole.

I would post under it, and I don't even live there.
It is the state I will probably end up in, if I am unable to live in Europe.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Stay in the highlighted counties. Avoid the red.

That would be the plan, I thought that Frederick was cool? The 5 western counties including Frederick and Carroll wanted to secede and become their own state at some point.

Stay out of Fredrick, the city, and you'll be fine.

No yank flags should be available.

.I live in Frederick City, it's fine

Anne Arundel red? ??

I checked the demographics, it's 20% black. I think I will stay further out. I was initially thinking about the islands.

Gas yourself

Annapolis and Highland Beach.

Come to Maryland and get crabpilled. Baltimore checking in

I guess the people suck but I like the feel of annapolis

who /cecil-kent-queenannes/ here?

Rockville-North Bethesda area checking in

It's pretty black senpai

Yeah Halloween I went around wearing an afro and the groids were not happy

Annapolis is based. The map I made is a serious generalization. The only counties you can mainly count off is Prince George's county, Baltimore City, Montgomery County and Charles.

You aren't a Marylander if you weren't born on and live on the Eastern Shore. Everyone else is a chicken necker.

Maryland flag is best flag. Also Maryland is such a distinct state yes. Also add: Texas, California, Florida, NY.

Chicken necker tourist. We use JO here.

this. blacks and minorities stay out.

I beat up alt-righters in maryland. They expose their power levels and promptly their asses kicked.

Keep your hillbilly thoughts to yourself and your containment board safe space. We will straight up kill you out here and they will never find your body.

The red is the best part of Maryland.
PG and Moco checking in.

>Niggers begging for money outside every redline stop in Moco.
Yeah really glad I live here instead of Saint Mary's or Eastern Shore.

Kent County is so fucking beautiful but I live in Cecil county.
Not bad either tho.

Time to stop larping, bud.

1. This bait doesn't deserve a (you)
2.Concealed Carry is legal
fuck off edgequeen

Im a native Floridian planning to move out of my shitty state. Give me one picture to convince me to move to Maryland.

Was in Worcester a couple monthes ago. Beautiful Farmland country in the interior.

meant
for

I live in montgomery county. Shithole

imgur.com/TuQtUOQ

Took me 6 months to get an HQL and carry permit. fuck this state

I was raised in Florida. Live in md now. Here's a pic

>baltimore county
lmao

It really is lad.

>Time to stahp larping buddy
T. biggest fucking larpers on the planet

What about the new mexico flag

>wannabe medieval bullshit pattern
fuck off and kys faggot

Dont fucking come here. Go to ohio. Theyre racist like florida.

Fucking gay and boring

I live in Montgomery County near Rockville. Frederick is mostly fine, hell even many spots in Montgomery County are fine. Usually it's the places near 270 or other highway systems that are filled with spics and nogs. Howard county is also fine. Even Northern Baltimore is fine (stay away from the city). You can find confederate flags all over rural areas of Frederick County.

Ohio sounds rather boring
>"They're racist like Florida"
Am I supposed to agree with you or something? Everyone here is cucked.

>Literally Crosses and a traditional pattern
>gay
Fuck off kike.

Open your window lad. This spring breeze smells nice and is epoch comfy.

Hey 'der hons!

Montgomery county may have a lot of Mexicans, and awful roads, and tons of Ethiopians, but the massive Asian population makes up for it.

What flag is the best in your opinion then fag?

Maybe in Miami, you know, where the liberals live and where your state makes all its money.

There are no whites outside MoCo, at least whotes worth anything.

You are an inbred from some non MoCo county if you disagree.

I live far from Miami but ok.

It's OK. I'm currently using Baltimore's flag.

If you want Maryland's flag just download /extraflags/ m8

You're right. Like I said it's a serious generalization. There's numerous locations in the red counties that are very pleasant to live and work in. I just put said counties as red because a newcomer to Maryland might not do the proper research to find those spots or might just want to play it safe.

Mechanicsville checking in

This, QT Asian cashier at my local Whole Foods in North Bethesda. I really should make a move on her.

What does Maryland have to offer besides a pretty flag?

The Battle of Baltimore would be one of the first major conflicts in the 2nd American Civil War. Like Philadelphia, is has far too much history to be given away to the trash.

Nature that rivals Yellowstone National Park.
Best jobs in the country.

History desu all over the state. Between md and va...a lot of history

THE STARS AND FUCKING STRIPES.

Anyone who lives in Maryland know how much of a shit fest it is, except maybe Annapolis

Cecil represent!

how is the ft. meade area? I see it's in the red

Niggers, Glen Bernie is nigger central as well

Remember, this is our fucking town. Northern scum GTFO!

sheeit, I don't know anything about MD except that I'll be sent to Ft. Meade once I'm out of florida. feels fucking bad man, I hear the gun laws are terrible

What's your weather tonight and the next couple days lad?

63 tonight and lower 60's upper 50's next couple days here in North Bethesda

Absolutely kino espically for Feb.

I know you will say that shit out loud you lonely little hillybilly. Only here, the only place you'll ever be brave enough.

Wont*

In English, faglet.

what did you do to get it? I've been trying to figure out how to get mine.

Lad your larping is not impressing anybody.

this is a joke right?

Why the hate for Frederick, my dude? Even the city is nice, the crap neighborhoods aren't downtown. Granted, it's a nice place, so shitlibs are invading.

This. But what flag should be in its place, lad?

Born and raised in rural Carroll County - it was as close to a perfect area for a kid that you could get. Beautiful woods to explore, all white neighbors, plenty of good outdoor chores like cutting wood and gardening, everyone was working class conservative and minded their own business, etc.

As I got older the area became increasingly suburban as middle-upper class liberal government works started moving there. They removed thousands of acres of farm and forest to build their ugly neighborhoods, and then they started changing the local government and schools to better accomodate their snowflake children.

Liberals literally destroyed my home. I've seen first hand what happens when they multiply and take control.

Why did your mother file for divorce? Did she not love you? Was she a whore? My mom is a dcotor lol. Like my dad.

Did you have a nice valentines you lonely little beta shitstain? I did, I plowed the fuck outta my white gf. Tfw when Sated. Feels good man. You lonely little sexually frustated loser.

Montgomery is great if you're a millionaire and don't like locals (they've been replaced).

Neither is your sex-life you lonely little bitch faggot.

Not hate. Experience and stories from friends who used to live there. They moved here, North Bethesda because of the situation there.

Little forced user. Who touched you in the locker room?

Nobody user, I have a great and wonderful. Im not lonely you like you beta. Im thriving in MD. I live in a mansion.

WHy dont you have a gf? Its cuz you have no game or social skills white boy.

Really? That's weird because I know guys coming up to Frederick from Montgomery priced out that go back and it's totally alien. Like fucking Wheaton, holy shit. But anyway, what happened to them?

enjoy your homelessness and drugs. gross
you would love harford county

What ever happens in the green? If you aren't autistic around people (all races), the red is best.

>Aclt right losers getting BTFO in their containment board safe space

>"Y-uoure fucking BLACK!!!
>"R-roastie!!"

Youre fucking lonely faggot. In place like Maryland. Fucking Sad son.

>fredrick
>Nice

Cow shit for miles. Go see a dentist for your fucked up teeth inbred.

Agree. I was born and raised in hatford county. I travel to the red all the time for fun and hopes of a better life hahah

Yeah, Montgomery can be very expensive. Break-in's. Multiple.

Agreed

Sharpsburg reporting in!!

Neighbor

>I live in a mansion.
Tell me more user

WHY NO SPEAK OF OUR GREATEST CITY?

O C E A N C I T Y !