Why is the mainstream media trying so hard to make it seem like white people are evil people? What's their end goal...

Why is the mainstream media trying so hard to make it seem like white people are evil people? What's their end goal? Who's involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tGj1Z56zSog
youtube.com/watch?v=bvUiy12uUL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to article? I call bullshit.

jesus christ. did CNN really do this? is this fucking real? i know they've done shit like this in the past, but holy fuck man. the whole "shooter was a white supremacist" thing when he's clearly, obviously not white is so fucked up.

why are the eyes photoshopped to be green in your picture BTW? what the fuck kind of shit are you trying to pull man??

Why do Sup Forumsacks love spreading fake news?

cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

He's making it up

>implying white SKIN makes you white
jewish tactics,those ears,nose and eyebrows give it away the le 56%

because they want to have it appeal to the PC people to make a shit tone of money

He's not white, he's Cuban.

Why do Trump cucks always try to spread blatant misinformation? The Florida shooting aftermath proves that facts don't matter to them any more, only pushing their agenda.

This image is a lie. I don't even have to verify. That photoshop is so shitty.

Bot or shill?

You decide

why you have to lie kike?

"He was antifa, the pic with him in a MAGA hat is an obvious false flag"

"He's a registered Democrat, the Florida voter registration office just misspelled his first name and date of birth"

"People/bots are copy and pasting a Hill Press article headline, clearly the work of the antifa underground"

You people are laughably pathetic.

MSNBC did this shit all the time during the Zimmernan trial.

Find a picture where he’s not white then. I know white people much darker than him that live in Florida.

>There are darker skinned people in florida therefore this guy is white
by this logic asians are white. good god, what the fuck is wrong with you people. you're so fucking out to lunch, frankly.
yes, they did, i remember, as well as use a picture of treyvon martin that was from when he was a little fucking kid rather than the picture of the big scary nigger he grew up to be.

oh and they edited the tape of 9/11 call to make it seem more racially motivated too lmfao. so fucking pathetic the whole thing. everything about the MSM is so fucking pathetic.

are you fucking kidding me? no one is trying to make them look evil, and if they tried it's impossible to give them a bad image. and if you feel discriminated against, blame the white criminals who are giving you a bad image, not the media.

Is it so hard to believe that we whites are the dangerous ones? I guess you burgers are all manlet pushovers then.

Just a troll to get into wars to pick it up, they did last time with Omar matim

The very fact that CNN lightens the pictures, implicitly means that they know that Cruz is not white even while they claim that race is just a social construct. If it is just a social construct, why lighten the image?

They have a completely different issue here, cause all school shooters are white kids.

Why lie. Msm kikes do that enough as it is.

its fake stupid. OP did it to trigger you tards

Why did they photoshop his eyes as blue? The picture from Broward County Sheriff he has brown eyes.

>cnn
>theyre just doing their jobs.

fucking jews

Sure Muhammad

>why is cnn a bunch of anti white shillers
Jesus Sup Forums you should have this figured out by now

>green = brown
Are you retarded?

All the right does is lie about this shit.
How long were they saying this guy was a communist ISIS fan or whatever until it became blatantly obvious he's a right wing faggot that got bullied and cried until he snapped and shot up his school?

youtube.com/watch?v=tGj1Z56zSog

The fucking comments are killing me.

That's a Slavic South American Indian mutt product of butt sex.
In the media only whites hate Jews. And mudslimes, but they get sympathy.
Time to wipe out the media is when?

Hurr durr there are probably millions of people with a different spelling of the first name and 'De Jesus Cruz' in the same area, of the same age and in the same school district. You are all delusional. HE WAS HUWYTE NAZI

Why did they change his hair too

>everyone i dont like and using the internet is the right
>everyone i do like and using the internet is the left

Kys fake news faggot. You are literally fake news. Kys. Faggot.

Those aren't green they are brown you stupid mutt and his hair was black and his typical mexican freckles.

I was speaking to someone about this yesterday and they exclaimed and repeated
>He's AMERICAN
I asked them if they had seen articles that claimed that and emphasized that, they denied it.
I don't know that I believe them, though.
When I heard the shooter was a "Cruz" I said that I won't bet on it but it could be the case that he will say he had to shoot up a school because of Trump, or something.
This person was quite upset to hear that, I don't know why, they're Australian like I am.
They badly wanted to beat my suggested explanation even though it was just a guess based on early reports.
I take their opinions as what all facebook-browsing normies will believe.

10/10

((()))

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA!

Check CNN's source on his supposedly being a Raycisss

Its the ADL article that was made as a result of Trolling last night.

La Creatura...

I JUST MADE A VIDEO EXPLAINING THE KIKES PLAN...IGNORE WHITE JESUS IF YOU WANT...
youtube.com/watch?v=bvUiy12uUL0
1488 MAKE AMERIMUTTS GR8!

Both of those pics are very desaturated, T B H.

CNN is really retarded though, if that was his "natural" skin color his hair color would also look natural but it doesn't, it's a weird pale brown that you couldn't possibly get without bleaching + color dye.

And nobody who would believe the white surpremist school shooter meme would believe the shooter would dye his hair, because that's for faggots.

I was on for hours yesterday and only saw one, very obviously satirical, post (of an entirely different person) claiming he was a commie.

Is this considered whites

>same school district

Actually they weren't. Oakland Park is in a completely different municipality than Parkland.

>millions of people with a different spelling of the first name and 'De Jesus Cruz'

Yes, there are a lot of latinos with the last name Cruz around the age of 19 in Florida.

GREETINGS BOSMER!!

>too retarded to tell green from brown

They're hazel, user is right they changed them to be not hazel.

It's a bullshit pic this time, but they have literally done exactly that before.

Remember how they made Zimmerman white as snow?

see

Looks like a typical white retard to me

>De Jesus Cruz

>maga fag
Alt lite does it again

That was his adoptive parent's name. He's a MagaFag, just own this one

el abominacion...

Most are comically desaturated. Which is real?

The BBC are already quoting him as being in a white nationalist movement.
You can apparently make this up as you go.

I hate CNN but don't be a faggot OP. This is how he looks on the site:

those are fake, here is the real one

I found who is responsable for 17 dead kid it was...wati for it... white! that is right White! not bully not mental heilness or culture but a electromangetic wave containing all the color of the spectrum

like*

because "mainstream media" is a cover label for what it is, jew propaganda and jews agenda is anti White.

He's literally not even white you dumb faggot

>enhance
>*click clack click clack*
>enhance

he's a filthy DACA mongrel

>slow clap
Thank you for the laugh Jose

Drudge released the names of 17 victims - I randomly copy one name, go to Facebook paste, Alex Schachter, 5 friends, one post- something's not right here. Is this another mind fuck to disarm us? (((They))) are pushing back hard in the midst of the biggest scandal in us history (((killery))) - wtf is going on here anons ?

He's a semite, look at the nose

it's the Sup Forumstard way to spread lies and propoganda so they can continue to cry victim while ruining the world

Evil? no
In need of being controlled? Yes

You simply cannot be left to your own devices.

kill yourself.

filthy daca mongrel kills people and you suck his dick.

>Fighting the kikes
>ruining the world

Oh sorry, I missed your fake flag.

Uncanny

>tfw you didn't complete the ring quest at the start in Morrowind of 02
>thus unleashing a school shooter upon the Dunmer race which converted to matter in this reality

ITS THE GRAND CHAMPION!!!!

Why do you retarded faggots seek attention so badly, you'd literally lie to yourselves/each other. I mean, i knew you were all brain dead retards, but this final proof surely?

>9/11 call

White genocide. Everything is supposed to lead to it.

To cause a race-war, take away guns, then fully instate martial law, leaving the powers that be unopposed.
You have to be retarded to believe this isn't happening.

That;s CNN- while 'fact' checking your pale ass pic I was on their site and got a pop up ad while reading an article- "Do you want to read this or do you just want us to tell you what we think??"