The ADL is officially lurking Sup Forums for news stories now

The ADL is officially lurking Sup Forums for news stories now.

Say something nice to them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF_1kN11IiQ&t=427
youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0
pfaw.org/spokespeople/kyle-mantyla/
ranker.com/list/chaos-magick-facts/jacob-shelton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=creepy&utm_campaign=trump_kek_IMAGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEAR

WE

Niggers tongue my anus

Hope they choke on their bull's dick

Bottom line: if you persist in trying to defame the truth, it will only come back at you and destroy you completely.

SHADMAN

>Say something nice to them!

GREETINGS ADL, HERE AT SLASH POL SLASH, WE ALL HAVE ASIAN GFS AND LOVE DIVERSITY, WE ARE NOT RACIST AT ALL
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

Your women have great racks sometimes

Danger warning. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup, Major event warning inbound

Jews rock

forgot to add in the op
youtube.com/watch?v=AF_1kN11IiQ&t=427

I'm Jewish and pretend to be white supremacist because of gullible people like the ADL

Sad. My little sister's name is Lydia.

Hey look ADL, it's Sup Forums's favorite artist: Shadman!

BLOOD LIBEL CHILD KILLERS

Khazar milkers pls

Is there a rule 34 on ADL yet?

I love Abo women

Mommy!

WAZ

The holocaust never happened, but it should have.

Why would they come here of all places? This place is 50% banter, 50% conspiracy theory and 100% hatred.

My name is Tyrone, I'm black af, and I am a member of the Sons of Anarchy white supremacists group.

ALL JEWS WILL BURN IN HELL

>now

KANGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0

nice

Eat the corn out of my shit

Kys nigger

Plastic love is great

Hitler did nothing wrong and you are evidence for it!

Rabbi Kiddiediddler needs some more baby meat

Hi ADL, I'm involved with a white separatist organization called the Sultans of Swing (SS). We are planning to blow up the statue of liberty and kill 6 thousand jews with organic Zyklon B on the anniversary of Hitler's death.

jew here; GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Diversity for a stronger Israel!

Even shad said he went a little far on that one.
He didn't say sorry or nothing, but he did say he was stretching it a bit thin.

JEWS = CANCER TO HUMANITY

You are 1000 times worse than Muslims and blacks

FUCKING PARASITES

Gin jockey detected!

niggers tounge my anus

A whole lot of roseleafing on /pol today!

YOU'RE NEXT

>Something nice about the ADL
Well, you are efficient thought police

I'm Jewish too. I LARP as a nazi on here for the lulz out of deep seated self-loathing and guilt.

I leave here Jews' favorite hentai, enjoy!

Ohhhh Nooooose

My name is Indigo Hilter.
You killed my father.
Prepare to die!

>this statement produced as parody and is not intended as violence

>Shadman

>rule 34'd ADL
Sounds absolutely vile.

>witnessed.jpg

Goddammit don't prove me right on that.

>shadman

You big dum dum

>This is what Sup Forums gets offended by
I remember when we used to post lemonparty, meatspin, tubgirl, Mr hands, etc just to trigger newfags.
Now a 14 years old artist trying to be edgy defeats Sup Forums

Soon

I'm glad you're becoming more like the Onion every day, posting vaguely plausible but false stories. Keep it up, you'll get more clicks for sure!

ADL, choke on my sopa de macaco's dick

What did the ADL do?

I love rat faced, hand rubbing, scheming, kikes.
they are very good at securing disproportionate power and wealth.

abraham foxman is a nice man!!

Shit mang I forgot about tubgirl. Those were good times. Maybe we should bring her back, along with the MONGLER

They constantly look for opportunities to throw white goyim under the bus

Posted a fake story from Sup Forums indicating that the Florida shooter was a member of a white supremacist group. As fact.

Made national news, I was hearing it on the radio here until it came out that it wasn't the same Nicholas. Bonus: They just gave a white ethnostate group more free advertising than anyone could hope for in a lifetime.

Forgot pic

Here is another who lurks. Who funds him?

pfaw.org/spokespeople/kyle-mantyla/

Which story? The florida republic training one?

I will pray that more Jewish Schools get shot up, more Jewish places of worship and places of work, of rest. Why? God knows you are the only people in this World who deserves worse.

Death to all Jews and all of their pets.

This board is a boring shithole

Youre a bunch of fucking morons and I love watching you continuously shoot yourselves in the foot by neglecting to do even basic investigative journalism.

quick post slavic memes

Can I get a quick rundown?

Dear ADL,

All I want for Christmas is an end to the jews, muslims, niggers, and spics. Thank you.

-user

P.S. Please include me with the screenshot.

>Say something nice to them!

Ay, caramba!

Shadman is gay

Your time is running out. The trend of the last 2 thousand years is about to commence again. Where are you going to run this time?

>neurotic, tay-sachs infected inbred kikes obsessively lurk Sup Forums trying to 'spy' on us here in our sekrit clubhouse
>take everything we say here seriously, not knowing that Sup Forums is mostly hardened veteran Sup Forumstard trolls who have realized we can get more lels than ever by fucking with the media and politics in general
>some LARPer decides to make them look stupid as fuck by telling them what they want to hear
>they run, not walk over to their kissing cousins in the media and make them publish our manufactured disinfo
>they now look like the paranoid inbred retards they are

Sup Forumss face when

Hello, ADL this board is full of LARPers and is a board of peace. There is some White Nationalist here but they took the bait and believe it. It's a Japanese board for crying out.

HE

I am a Mexican, ADL. I am here to gleefully spread joy and happiness. Nancy Pelosi’s grandkids want to be covered in my brownness.

A journalist just repeated this "white supremacist" bs here.

You’re telling me they took us seriously when we said a spic was a white supremacist?

HAS

Sup Forums is the topic of the day. Has come up several times in news articles, now an article about /po/ and the_donald. lmao

ranker.com/list/chaos-magick-facts/jacob-shelton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=creepy&utm_campaign=trump_kek_IMAGE

Apparently they believe everything they read here. I can't wait for them to find out that the most virulent anti-semites are actually LARPing kikes

Does this mean we start redpilling ADL members?
The truth is poisonous.

I don't know about redpilling them, but if we keep on fucking with them and humiliating them we could probably get them to shoah themselves

its a normie site now

This place is a battlefield.
Act accordingly

>in the current year, making fun of someone, taunting them, and making them look like total idiots on a Sapporo Cyber Beer Giggle imageboard is the same as ISIS

part 2 when?

KHAZAR MILKIES