Which is the better show?

Which is the better show?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/百合作品ファイル-百合姫BOOKS-コミック百合姫編集部/dp/4758070156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GJ-bu no contest.

GJ-bu because I have a gentle femdom fetish and because the doujins for it are top-notch.

Both were good but right was better because I liked all the characters, can't say the same for GJbu

fuck you you can't make me decide

My 4 says you must

Love Lab was good but I enjoyed GJ-bu more.

Didn't watch GJ-bu, all I have to say is Love Lab needs moar seasons.

I don't remember anything from GJ-bu except for the OVA, and I haven't watched the one on the right.

I don't like this thread

good thing your 4 is a 9

>false dichotomy
They're both excellent, you shit man

Love lab. GJbu was boring.

I liked GJ more but I feel like it ended on a good note and would rather Love Lab get more seasons

gj-bu because megu and kirara
love lab has maki which is still good

Love lab was generic cgdct
Havent watch the left one, and never will

Umaru

This.

GJ-bu > Slut Lab

Which is better, mild or wild?

Love Lab had cuter boys.

But GJ has the manliest.

Love Lab was shit, and it really showed how the author leaned more towards catering to women than male otaku.
Also that shotacon shit made it just the worst.

>shotacon shit
?

The bitch that was into that shota.

>Love Lab was shit

Both are way better than New Game and Umaru anyway

If you're talking about Suzu and Riko's brother, they're only a year apart in age.

Doesn't matter when the age difference looks about 4 years.
It was, fuck off Lelouch.

NIgger it was cute girls doing cute shit
Thats otaku pandering 101

>NIgger it was cute girls doing cute shit
In the beginning, then it became shoujo-ish. One of the reason why lots of people (yurifags in particular) are so mad at it.

What if... hold on, wait a minute... just hear me out for a moment....

They're both equally good

And their tears was so delicious.

There was no romance at all, it would be good if it did
It just stayed moeshit

You must be one of those yurifags I hear about

Yurifags are cancer and anything the say should be ignored.

No it didn't. The manga is outright only popular with females.
No.
>yurifags
Please stop spouting that kind of retarded shit, I don't particularly care about something being yuri or not (as a heterosexual male obviously I will not dislike yuri), but guys are fine, as long as they are not little boys, high school or up is fine.

Fuck off fujoshit/gay trapfag propaganda shitters.
Male otaku likes yuri, that's the end of it, no matter how hard you try to twist things.

>love lab is bad because it doesn't pander to male otakus

>as a heterosexual male obviously I will not dislike yuri
There it is

The show did not cover any romance parts from the manga
So its just another seasonal moeshow for otakushits

>samefagging
This is going to be one of those threads.

>there it is
What? A factual statement? Yes, there is.
About 95% of male otaku likes yuri, that's not saying they prefer it, and it has nothing to do with yurishitters.

You sound like a falseflagging dyke to be honest

Certainly not for otaku.

>About 95% of male otaku likes yuri,
Where are you pulling these statistics? I'm almost afraid to ask but

Fuck off fujo/gayfag.

Believe it or not, most males are hetero, and that means liking girls.
Girls interacting with other girls is cute, and it involves yuri teasing. Nobody is talking about yuri romance, but there's hardly any anime series like that to begin with anyhow.

You are giving yourself away
Yuri is mostly a female thing

I choose yuri.

>posting a yuri title from a shoujo magazine
Fucking retarded fujo/gay propaganda shitter.
And yaoi is mostly a male thing right?

I don't think what you call "yuri teasing" is what other people have in mind when they hear "yuri"

Females love gay stuff more than males in general
Also thats a magazine called yurihime

Anime doesn't do "yuri". Well, Netsuzou Trap is an exception.
>picture for ants with no source
>a title that nobody cares about
Fuck off.

>they do because I say so
Fuck off.

That sums up this thread more or less

ITT: angry Love Lab fans that nobody liked their shit.
Boo hoo.

I haven't seen either of them so using my expert opinion i'm going to say the one on the left

Love Lab strictly for the infinite supply of stupid yurifag tears.

So who won the Kyorobowl?

Serious talk?
Mao.

You're correct.

Megu

I know, right?
#malegayistheonlygoodgay #littlegirlsaredisgusting

>Angry yurifag shitposting the thread pretending yuri isn't shit for dykes
Go to a GL convention in Japan and look around. Tell me how many girls and how many guys you see.

>hashtags
You aren't helping your case here

I had forgotten how angry it made them
Makes me like the show more

And yaoi is for men, we know.

No, yaoi is for fujo. I know this because I live in Tokyo and can see who goes to which sections of manga shops and who's lined up where at comiket. It's mostly women and really faggy men who like yuri and yaoi. Get over it.

Okay calm down, ill post some yuri too

>I live in Tokyo
And I'm Santa Claus.
Fucking anti-girl fag.

Love Lab for triggering /u/.

Fuck off.
I know you hate that kind of shit, and the girls are shit so they don't do anything for anyone sane you man loving faggot.

Kill yourself, you stupid yurifag piece of shit. Girls and faggots like gay shit, not guys.

Then kill yourself, nobody cares about what you lie on the internet, homosexual girl hater shit.

>no guy likes Madoka
>no guy likes Love Live
>no guy likes Symphogear
>no guy likes Nanoha
>no guy likes Hidamari and Kirara SoLs
Okay, faggot. Someday you might convince someone.

>Dumb yurifag is objectively wrong
>Continues to samefag and shitpost harder
Just stop being a dumb poorfag and actually try going to some conventions. Girls and faggots (the kind that are genuinely mentally ill and can't even hold a conversation without talking about their shit fetish) like yuri and yaoi the most.

Fuck off with your girl hating propaganda, homosexual fuck.
What about huh, My Little Newfag?

That's not an impressive acheivement

I enjoyed the anime well enough, but the Love Lab manga past where the anime ended is one of my favorite manga ever.

Dont bother with her

>implying Love Lab can ever come close to New Game
Imagine being this delusional and retarded.

>propaganda
Just go to a con. Why are you so afraid of facts? I love girls, and I especially love seeing real romance between a girl and a boy, it's lovely.

You're probably right, friend with great taste.

Oh I get it now, it's crack-kun.

Sure thing, girl hater faggots.
A bloo bloo bloo bloo, nobody likes your shit show, with shit girls and little fagboys. ;_;

Too late little buddy, I see you there.

I mean, it's fine, you're delusional enough to think your show for women will ever be liked anywhere as much as New Game or GJ bu, or your girl hating kind is not just simply called faggots, you are free to believe anyone who loves those shows are crack-kun.

>Implying New Game can ever come close to Love Lab
Imagine being this delusional and retarded.

He's (you're) the only person stupid enough to ignore facts like this. Someone posted stats, and I just explained to you that I live in Tokyo and go to cons and manga shops often. Girls and fags like gay shit, including yuri and yaoi. It's not for manly men, it's for mentally ill faggots who hate their penises.

Love Lab

>I don't remember anything from GJ-bu except for the OVA
I wish they'd have just skipped the OVA entirely. Starts strong, and then descends into some weird, dark Mao drama. Sorry high school ended. No need to be a complete bitch to people who considered you their friend.

>manly men

No user, you are the faggot

I'm not the one who wishes I were a girl, you faggot.

It kinda is, given how you hate cute girls, faggot.
>someone posted stats
Stop making me laugh this hard.

>Stop making me laugh this hard.
What do you think these are? Actual magazine surveys carry more weight than a mentally ill faggot's word.

And again, I love seeing girls in love. In actual love, with a member of the opposite sex. You know, the real stuff and not that silly phase they grow out of.

>what do you think these are
Ant picture, no source, random poll from a female's magazine, to start. Completely irrelevant.
>In actual love, with a member of the opposite sex. You know, the real stuff and not that silly phase they grow out of.
Sure thing, girl hater. And SURPRISE, you deaf or blind fucker, I love that too. Ergo the one that doesn't happen with MIDDLE SCHOOL LITTLE FAGGOT BOYS, that is the worst kind of shit, and most irresponsible too.

Yuri, yaoi and het are usually romance. Girls like romance more than boys, it's not rocket science.
On the other hand, fluffy subtext yuri or maybe with light romance is popular with both genders. Everyone likes cute girls.
IIRC mostly guys buy the Kirara magazines which are fairly gay.

This thread is so shitty keeps crashing my internet when I try to reply to it. I think it's cursed.

amazon.co.jp/百合作品ファイル-百合姫BOOKS-コミック百合姫編集部/dp/4758070156
This is the exact magazine it was pulled from. Buy it yourself, you dumb faggot.

And? You can still fuck off with female magazine, you retarded girl hater dick sucking homo, nobody cares about your flop shit, and nobody will believe male otaku or even Sup Forums hates Kirara SoLs.
Try harder with your propaganda elsewhere.