Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers in 3 days

>Rookie?
>We have titans ahead! No... Not my buttcheeks you moron!

JM soon

Endgame right here, brothers.

was just about to post it

Does she take wholesome healthy poops you think?

Endgame

I want to marry Mikasa!

Jesus christ that anatomy

Now that's a butt

Hey guys whats going on here?

the only one

Annie is a degenerate. She loves sex, gangbangs, slutting herself out to get ahead. No matter how introverted or unwanted her fags claim her to be they have all experienced the aforementioned things.

The worst part is that they demand that she be respected, even when she is a blatant degenerate as well. Will a girl that plays with corpses and watches people get eaten to death ever be respected by a reputable fanbase? Hell no. We want a guy with cute waifuable traits, or even more, count of respectable traits, training hard, devoted, loyal, someone like Mikasa.

There is no forgiveness when it comes to degenerates like Annie. No girl likes her deserves open respect, nor is anything about her sexually appealing, she can't even be labeled cute. That's why you see deadbeats and old men raping her in doujins. because realistically, how do you think she made it into the MP actual? It's because she's a disgusting degenerate. Get over it, Annie is shit.

Anniehater please don't shit up this thread too

why not both

>Anniehater please don't shit up this thread too
What did he mean by this?

Gotta gove it to you user. You may be shitposting but at least you are persistent

>asking him to stop
it's useless, all the things they say about him starting it without anniefags doing anything is true
.and consistent

Endgame right here, sisters.

That I don't want to see you spam the same shit again in this thread

Eren looks like a shitty LN protagonist here.

Doesn't get worse than Annie, I'll tell ya.

KEK

do not shit LNs, they are good too, it's just most of them are harem made by otaku

Gas yourself.

>FOURTEEN VOTES
>IN AN OFFICIAL POLL

harem protagonist yes

Power bottom.

Y E S

Thank you lovely anons. I've been collecting digits and gathering mememagic for months now.
It's been tough but I love them so I will do it for as much time as I need to.

who nose?

Who else dropping the manga if we get another WARRIOR FLASHBACK chapter again?

Why do you care about her so much?

what is this?

REMOVE ANNIE remove annie you are worst shifter. you are the annie idiot you are the annie smell. return to paradis. to our paradis cousins you may come our marley. you may live in the crystal_.ahahahaha ,wall we will never forgeve you. Smelly welly FUck but fuck asshole annie stink wall sqhipere shqipare..annie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead annie..ahahahahahWALL WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget titan war . eldia we kill the king , eldia_ return to your precious wall_.hahahahaha idiot annie and bert smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANNIE FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. CT+ackerman+historia+cho=kill annie_you will curse of ymir/ tupac alive in marley, tupac making album of marley . fast rap tupac marley. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac_ you are ppoor stink annie_ you live in a frat house hahahaha, you live in a crystal

tupac alive numbr one #1 in marley _.fuck the paradis ,..FUCKk ashol annie no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur crystal and friends. 2pac aliv and real strong ackerman kill all the annie farm aminal with rap magic now we marley rule .ape of the zoo presidant zeke fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and annie was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our FT we will crush u lik a skull of pig. mikasa greates shingeki

What poll?

you should drop it now, because there would be more

That girl is much more attractive than Annie, wow!

Hey guys, where is that horrible stench coming from just now?

Armin a cute.

How come you treat this manga seriously? It is shit. Just like any other shonen manga, it's full of cringy dialog, stupid plot and mediocre personages. You shouldn't read it if you aren't ready to disappointment.

Your delusions don't count, Stinkrenfag.

So does the samefagging

>replying to him
you're triggering more cancer

I really, really, REALLY hope they don't censor this.

New to these threads, pretty cool how you can easily establish who's fanbase is the worst though. This annie shit is quite annoying.

Anniefags aren't the ones spamming this thread

>falling for the falseflag

Hanji > Pieck > Annie, as far as noses go

Oh, no not that. I meant Annie is annoying in general.

but she's irrelevant for 5 years now, how is she on your mind

We have to learn about his endgame soon, right?

on the festival user, soon

How can people cling onto a waifu years after she has had any screen time? It just doesn't make sense... These threads would be much better without you know who.

>hating annie is the standard now
Good work anons

Quote one Annie waifufag in this thread

Whew, I just gave it four, count em, FOUR, (You)s.

Those are all shipperfags

He's still gonna desperately samefag.

>replying

I wish pedofag was here

Don't reply to it.

You just replied to him

Calm down Jean

regeturdfags and their chad eren delusions

As it should be from the start

wait I thought shitting on Annie was ironic

Smush that toosh.

holy shit, these threads are cancer and you are all equally responsible for it shitting it up, either shipping or baiting or spamming
spoiler weeks are getting worse and worse, anime was a mistake
see you on the 5th faggots

You forget to add that she is an alcoholic and/or drug addict.

>We want a guy with cute waifuable traits, or even more, count of respectable traits, training hard, devoted, loyal, someone like Mikasa.
Subtle, didn't even notice till the second read kek. Annie is shit though, I agree. No way she got into the MP legitimately with her stats, definitely did some shady side stuff.

Only good post in the thread. All of the linked posts are shipping, baiting, spamming, and waifufaggotry. And all are terrible.

rabbit shits user, rabbit shits

WarHammer-kun is coming in to the story quite late. Do you think he will end being relevant as a fighter? I know the family are supposed to hold some political influence, but Marley will fight Paradis at some point, and presumably WarHammer will be involved in that. I'm guessing he will be used in a big shocking way. I think he will either job immediately to show how strong Paradis are now (like Reiner getting BTFO by the thunder spears) or he will kill someone off for shock value to establish him as a threat (like Annie killing Levi's squad and MT killing Mike).

Armin being the beta that he is might start sympathizing with the Marleys if memories from Bert swell up. How likely do you guys think this is?

I already think Eren has lost some of his animosity toward titans in general and think he could have trouble motivating himself to keep on fighting.

He probably hates Marley now.
He may have forgiven Marley eldians.

Where is spoilers?

Minutes 5

I would guess Armin would hate Marley. Getting Bert's memories would make him see Marley being Nazis. It would make him hate them, wouldn't it?

I don't think Armin would ever side with Marley. If anything he might realise something that would make him team up with Zeke and Eren would get the wrong idea (because Eren is stupid) but it would turn out Zeke is actually on their side.

If anyone switches sides it'll be the nobodies still alive like Connie and Sasha.

Armin wouldn't hate anyone, but upon further thinking. I've concluded that Armin isn't the type to sympathize, he'll defeat the enemy that threatens his friends and comrades. But he's gonna agonize over his decisions if he has to sacrifice his comrades over Mikasa and Eren. At least he'll be able to justify such a sacrifice though.

Fuck, wasn't it supposed to be tomorrow?

spoilers out in 5 min

These last 2-3 days are the worst.

Cuties. Bur Annie > Hisu

>implying Isayama actually has a plan for Warhammer-kun and didn't just add him on a whim after watching Game of Shit