Does anyone remember Yoko's personality, or do people only like her for her tits?

Does anyone remember Yoko's personality, or do people only like her for her tits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCxR1NdXNhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Team Dai-Gurren wouldn't be the same without her boobs

She's a good teacher.

With titties like that, her personality doesn't matter

This guy gets it

Yoko might have been able to help kick reason to the curb, but not even the Dai Gurren Brigade could kick off the curse of death that Yoko's lips brought.

>girls with personality
>anime

Her normal outfit looks so stupid it even ruins her body. In any other outfit I'd fuck her silly though.

Wait, she had a personality?

There are only 2 reasons to like Yoko.

I literally don't remember anything about the characters or story of this show.

We remember doomslut.

This is a good thread but with an obvious answer.
Her personality was essentially a tsundere-lite who warmed like ice-cream when around the Main Man for too long.

Baka speedwatcher-kun

No, it's just that I only saw the recap movies and only once in a room full of nerds at a comic convention.

>recap movie
Right, a speedwatcher.

All I can see are boobs.

How can you be a speedwatcher if everyone watching the show supposedly moves at the same speed?

Are you me?

There's more to waifus and characters than tits, at least in my opinion. Nothing wrong with both.

>Does anyone remember Yoko's personality, or do people only like her for her tits?

She's a bland character. She's popular because of her design, not as a character.

I remember the doujins where she fucks a random shota when she was a techer and the one where she became the ship's slut. Was there anything else that was important?

I'll still be jerkin' to Yoko another 10 years from now

But her midriff, hips, thighs, and legs are also very memorable

You should post more tits to make me forget.

The leather mini is really memorable

She was okay, babby's first sexy heroine-fu for sure but still okay as far as GAINAX females go. Many faps were had.

She wanted the Kamina but Kamina's self confidence was all bluster so when Yoko fell in love with him Kamina felt guilty. Simon also loved her, probably because she's hot and he was 14 at the time, then Kamina died and both of them remember Kamina as this perfect being that they never really moved on from for dramatic reasons.
Yoko got more action scenes in the movie along with everyone else, but I don't think they gave anyone special characterization beyond Rossiu being a dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCxR1NdXNhA
was pretty good though. Implies a lot about her character and what she wanted for her life before Kamina died and she turned into an old bat.

Not really, there's no detail there.