Cruz was a white nationalist anti-semite CONFIRMED

Top post on Reddit right now. 13,000 upvotes and 3k comments. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW Sup Forums.
reddit.com/r/news/comments/7xs441/leader_of_white_nationalist_group_has_confirmed/

>While no motive has been described by police, Jereb speculated that [shooter] may have allegedly committed the massacre out of hatred for Jews or women.

>“There’s a very real sense of feminism being a cancer. That could’ve played into what he did, but we have female members of RoF,” Jereb said, adding that “we’re not a big fan of Jews. I think there were a lot of Jews at the school that might have been messing with him.”

>He is also described as being politically extreme. I'll censor the classmate's names here even though they are in the article.

>Six classmates of [shooter] told The Daily Beast he expressed extreme political views and disturbing behavior when he attended the high school he is now accused of attacking with a high-powered rifle.

>“The one person I would expect to do it did it,” said [classmate], who said she sat next to [shooter] in English class last year. “He loved talking about his guns. He just didn’t seem right but he didn’t seem like he would do something this big.”

>[classmate], 19, and [classmate], 19, said they knew [shooter] in school and that he talked about about guns but they did not suspect he would kill.

>[classmate], a 16-year-old junior said her good friend sat next to [shooter] in biology class last year and that he would regularly show her photos of dead animals.

>“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat,” [classmate] said.

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
breitbart.com/news/school-shooting-suspect-belonged-to-white-nationalist-group/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-schools-in-the-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too soon...

No apologies, this needs to happen more often. The shootings are a product of "the Diversity" manifested in undesirable psychological outcomes. Get rid of the Kikes and Niggers and the problem will go away.

Somebody should push him in a pool.

Yay, we get a week of kike kvetching.

Hey man I'm only a BRAAAP and mommy milkies poster, I dindu nuffin

i like how when muslims kill people, it's "politicising a tragedy" to demand bans on mozzie immigration.
but when a native kills people, then it's a-ok to demand guns be banned the same day.

Good. Soon even more and on a larger scale.
We must convert more soldier for the riech!

>"I think there were a lot of Jews at the school that might have been messing with him."

>APOLOGIZE

No. Maybe those Jewish kids shouldn't have been fucking with an autistic kid so much.

Not my fault. Not my problem.

This is different. Cruz was confirmed by the media to be /ourguy/ and was radicalized by far right Alt Right demagogues on Sup Forums and Youtube. We can't control what terrorists do in other countries but we NEED to delete white nationalist websites like Sup Forums that do nothing but spread hatred and terror.

GIB. MILKY

MOMMY GIB ME SAUCE FOR MILKIES NOW

Reddit is bot and shill central, and kek some user predicted it would somehow wrap back into anti-semetism

This is so irrelevant what he talked about and if he sounded dangerous. Many people sound dangerous and talk shit, especially online. Rather focus on the fact that he was mentally ill, registered as one and was sold guns. That's all that needs to be said. You surely not going to be so stupid to punish people based on what they say in classroom? How are you going to play cowboys and Indians?
You got options:
- restrict guns
- don't sell weapons to mentally ill
- don't sell bullets
- create better society
- put in place security in school
Any of these options works independently.

He's talking about the Muslim attacks in this country dumbshit.

amazing how all the news sites and people are coming out with the TOUGH LOVE. Remind me of gamer gate gamer's are dead, which was totally organic and real & made me think

Reverse search dude. Princess busty bunny

>WE
FUCK OFF JEW

Well I'm totally over Don Lemon... so how about that huh?

This is the most Jewish (((shooting))) I have ever seen.

BTFO Jewish fucker tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Muh whiteness

Do you thin Don still drinks lemonade after what happened to his sister?

>Terrorist attack happens.
>"HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO POLITICIZE THIS TRAGEDY BEFORE THE BODIES ARE COLD"

>Shooting happens.
>"WE MUST POLITICIZE THIS TRAGEDY BEFORE THE BODIES ARE COLD!"

His last name was de Jesus Cruz.

The MSM is really grasping at straws here.

It sounds like he was the kind of person the GOP wants to kick out of the country or build a wall to keep out.

He was adopted you dumb dumb. How many times do people have to keep telling you this? His birth surname WAS NOT CRUZ. He was 100% white.

I thin so

>shooting happens
>"HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO POLITICIZE THIS TRAGEDY BEFORE THE BODIES ARE COLD"

>Terrorist attack happens
>>"WE MUST POLITICIZE THIS TRAGEDY BEFORE THE BODIES ARE COLD!"

You're all faggots

Sup Forums has always been a honeypot and every poster is logged.

What was his birth name? Post it

POWERFUL.

The point is your bullshit is transparent now. When your political rivals use it it pisses you off.

I think we should not use the alinsky tactics against progressives, we need to take the high road.

>reddit
Into the trash.

Remember: White identitarians support GENOCIDE

You poor bastard

The florida shooter got his illegal weapons and military training from the White Supremacist organization. He publicly hate sandniggers and jews and was a Trump supporter.

You faggots need to stop using Machiavellian manipulative tactics, because those same tactics will be used against you

Shoot up heroin. Shoot up your school. Be a hero. Do it for the lulz.

This

Read the initial threads (that the adl was lurking on by the way....) Concerning this ROF front. Is stinks man. Fucking bizarre

>all these niggers and kike normies saying they "knew" he would do it, and that he seemed like the type
I hate this shit. Whenever normies cant find a way to bully you, or if you dont have any friends or youre the quiet kid, they always call you a "school shooter" every chance they get no matter how normal you may be. You can be the most polite and out together person and they would call you that. You dont even have to be a super autist sperglord. Fuck the normalfags, they deserve everything coming to them. I dont condone initiating violence but at a certain point you have to wonder if maybe the villain youve created in your head is being spoken into existence.

Posting it over and overain won't make it true

That's because you're autistic and can't think critically, just like a libtard sjw.

Your damage control is making yourself look even more retarded

Do we get to talk about nigger control whenever one of his homies shoots somebody?

Don Lemon is a pussy.

Who got killed? Can we have a racial breakdown of that?

I doubt that he’s 100% white.

Sorry Chaim but it's proven that the media and ADL got taken in by a Sup Forums prank.

lying ADL nigger stop spreading already debunked crap
Go be a jew elsewhere

There's a few posts with the police update that are gaining traction. It's amusing as hell to read about T_D being some kind of fascist brainwashing center. These cat ladies are clueless.

>local news site
>case still under investigation

fake news

ADL literally got it from a Sup Forums post

Trolled by Sup Forums

I got my coat there kek

So he shoots a bunch of whites b/c he hates Jews?
BS. Another ADL presser

There are hundreds and hundreds of Jew schools in the USA, yet they never get shot up. Thousands of synagogues, yet they never get shot up. Y is that?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-schools-in-the-united-states

>Breitbart
>Libtrard sjw
How old are you?

It isn't kosher

He's been backpeddling because he's now a main suspect in the investigation. The white supremacist organization gave him illegal assualt rifles and military training at Tallahasse.

You're asking almost the entire Sup Forums userbase what their age is. Achmed

what color people did he shoot?

>white nationalist anti-semite CONFIRMED
What did he shoot only black kids and jews?
No? Then I don't fucking believe you.

This should backfire on the ADL who published false information because it confirmed their anti-white bias. They are the source of Fake News.

I have yet to see anyone state he was anti-Semitic and that's something you would expect the students to tell you. Didn't he like anti-Assad rebels, possible he's pro-Israel.

He supported Anti Assad rebels because he hates sandniggers and anti assad rebels want the destruction of israel

> The white supremacist organization gave him illegal assualt rifles and military training at Tallahasse.
Also according to the source with knowledge I guess?

Post source with knowledge I guess

His website is hilarious. He's one of their LARPer types, dressing up in a costume, playing a game.

He has a "10 things you need to join our group" section that includes gems like:

"We are an organized Militia, Not a gang of kids. Contrary to popular belief, One doesn’t just put a pistol in his waste line like a gangbanger and put on some ROF patches and go “OMGZ GUIZ IMMA MILITIA”

Yeah you guys sound really serious.

Keep your own first Aid, YOU as a man are responsible for your own well being. These kits usually cost around 6$ At Walmart. If you want you can spend 100$ On a big fancy trauma kit, But keep in mind you need a kit that you can carry on your person. YOU are a man, This is YOUR responsibility.

Like all white supremacist groups, they are big on their incredibly insecure and frail conception of manhood and must constantly look down and reassure themselves that yes, they are men.

This isn’t call of duty. You don’t just run through the levels running and gunning and killing bad guys. This is about work, This is about service to our community. We will be the ones saving old ladies from their homes after hurricanes, And were gonna need tools like Machetes and Axes to break down barriers that get in our way.

These guys are desperate for society to fall apart. They all have Soldier of Fortune type hero fantasies of themselves against a crumbling world. Apparently hurricanes allow them to act out this fantasy in some very unfulfilling way.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

They got the wrong Cruz.

"Nikolas Cruz legally purchased the AR-15 rifle used in the assault at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press."

You shills need to chill out. Anyone who cites this Jordan Jereb guy or the AP is just acting as a mouth piece for the ADL.

This is why we need antifa. Redditors can screech and cry about self defense from fascist terrorism being wrong all they want, but that changes nothing.

Redditors wouldn't ever oppose a grassroots movement defending communities against fundamentalist Muslim violence. They piss and moan about antifa only because they're comfortable with white supremacy.

Whichever of you did this you're fucking retards and you should kill yourself. Congratulations on tricking the (((media))) into slandering your own movement, a slander they will never retract and will be planted in normies head from now until the end of time no matter how matter what the actual truth it.

Fuck you faggots. Die.

Love this nigger. We need more like him.

Any story in reddit that makes it to the top can be almost with a hundred percent saftey be dismissed as fake news.

>The white supremacist organization gave him illegal assualt rifles and military training at Tallahasse.

Nicola "GIMME A CARBINE AND I'LL GO FULL COLUMBINE" De Jesus Cruz

There is zero evidence that Nick was part of this group. The only source is a fucking Sup Forums post. Jereb didn't know him and the entire interview is just him speculating about his motivation.

You are actually right, I dunno why these faggots couldn't play out that he was a leftist scum.

Man, remember when news anchors just reported the news and never went on political tirades? I bet pepperidge farm remembers

30k upvotes on Reddit and approaching 6k comments. Your narrative is provably false. This story was released because Jereb told authorities that he was a member, not because of a weak Sup Forums LARP. Funny how all of these "proof he wasn't a white nationalist" posts on Sup Forums and /r/the_donald appeared within minutes of each other and were spammed by the same people (Russian ops methinks, and Reddit agrees.)

Own it. He was a white nationalist 100% white male who was radicalized by the far right hacker website Sup Forums.org. Yes he was 100% white as Cruz was his adoptive last name.

Amazing counterargument.

This.

checked that trip dub post number

>He was a white nationalist
>100% white male
>Cruz
Wew

Reddit votes aren't proof of shit other than their idiocy. At no point did Jereb confirm his membership.

looks like reddit is going to btfo themselves again this is why no one believes left wing conspiracy theories about WN

This is great news. It means our message is radicalizing young white men.

>Considering reddit as a thrustworth source of information.
Are you trolling or just brainlet?

....and who led them straight to that obscure white supremacist group, one might ask

ps. wasted numbers

Spaniards are White Europeans.

White supremacist groups are a religion of peace though. My main fear is the blacklash this will cause against peaceful white supremacists.

*has a pussy

They used these tactics against the Right first, and have been doing so for decades, you fucking retards.

ARE YOU LITERALLY A FUCKING LOBSTER BRAIN?!!?! HIS. BIRTH. LAST. NAME. WAS. NOT. CRUZ. HE. WAS. ADOPTED. BY. A. FAMILY. WITH. THE. LAST. NAME. CRUZ. Do you understand now, idiot?

He literally did and it's right in the story. Looks like we have another guy who can't read here. Just because he's trying to backtrack now that he's implicated in a crime doesn't mean that he didn't say what he said. It's even quoted in the fucking OP dude....

Oh shit, 30k upboats on ribbit? Must be true then...

Here's your proof fag. Now fook ouf.

Because then it would have just been ignored

No, no they arent. Brown people from brown countries are not white.