You can't run from this. This is yours. Own it

You can't run from this. This is yours. Own it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-latest-nikolas-cruz-white-supremacist-republic-parkland-school-a8212851.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
crwflags.com/FotW/flags/us}flrof.html#senpai
dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
republicofflorida.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/stop-arguing-with-liberals-just-spread-memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE LOOKS WHITE TO ME

shill faggots are out in force today

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Funny thing is if you search for the group or leader you cannot find basically anything about them and the Wikipedia entry is from yesterday.

Seems like jews are pulling tricks again.

How much do they pay you, Sergei?

I hit post before i could add "funny that he's a supposed white supremacist even though they haven't found any connections yet"

they've really lowered the bar for entry

Debunked.

Here you go faggot

crwflags.com/FotW/flags/us}flrof.html#senpai

You’re right, it is ours. A Sup Forums larper started it.

Hey, look at this.

So, you dumb nigger? Is this shitty website suppose to convince me that this is some serious and influential white national organization?

If it convinced someone to kill 17 children, then yes. It is an influential white nationalist organization.

God you're retarded

it was already debunked that he had any ties to them

Also, "white nationalists" goes to white school and kills white kids. Day later "white nationalist" organization quickly takes the blame. Another false flag and also attempt to try to take away guns from American citizens.

Keep it up faggot

It was only debunked that he ever conducted drills with them. You can still be a member of the Republican party and never cast a vote. Fuck off.

>still pushing this bullshit narrative
It's been debunked/retracted, it's over the kid was a lone gunmen and obviously had mental issues, no he was not tied to any white supremacist group so stop spreading fake news

>when you false flag yourself to own the libs

>law enforcement official says he knows of “no known ties” between the suspect who confessed to a deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school and a white supremacist group. Lt. Grady Jordan is a spokesman for the Leon County Sheriff’s Office in Tallahassee, where the white nationalist militia known as the Republic of Florida is based. Jordan said Thursday that his office has arrested militia leader Jordan Jereb at least four times since January 2014 and has been monitoring the group’s membership.

>He says his office has “very solid” information on the group and “there’s no known ties that we have that we can connect” 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz with the group.

You can go play back with your other retarded kids on r/politics dumbass.

Is there any news outlet that hasn't reported this yet? Is there ANY mainstream source that isn't beholden to the ADL?

Sup Forums actually started it

And yet you can still be a member of, and influenced by, an organization without ever meeting any other members face to face.

The leader of the white nationalist group is still saying he was a member. The police have had less than 24 hours to investigate, of course they haven't found any hard evidence yet.

Nothing however
>200 shekels have been deposited to your account

So where's your proof that he was? Burden's on you bud

Be a poltard
Claim Cruz is a member of your made up white nationalist group
ADL sees this
Contacts you
Make up a bunch of shit
ADL runs the made up story
Other news outlets run the same story

Kek everytime

dems warn of attacks if memo is released

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/

>Shooter actually registered dem; Ignored
>Shitposter on mongolian basket weaving board with baseless claims; believed and published

own this sage faggot

Isis has claimed he was one of them

>an actual mutt
>was part of a white pride group in AMERICA
like pottery.

It feels like one of those old movies where the kids find out a mega corporation guy is about to do something evil, and then these crazy and wacky kids just happen to stop them with some incredibly retarded plan.

I wish the Nazi boogieman was real, just so people like OP die in the worst way imaginable.

>weaponized autism
>just a meme

God I love you bastards.

>MSM and the ADL actually believed LARPers on Sup Forums

I'm the leader of my local bernie sanders communist death squad and can confirm he was a member of my group.

Jews are out in full force.. time for another holohoax

That is an (((ADL))) LIE. It's already been punked.

Cruz was a Jew.

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

THIS THIS THIS

DAMN JEWS CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES FROM THAT GOBLIN THICCNESS

>backpedaling this hard
The absolute state of leftists

From the article:

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said Thursday evening that the claim is “not confirmed at this time” but “we are looking into that.” After previous mass shootings, the alt-right has spread disinformation online about alleged perpetrators.

Maybe if you read more than the headline you won't think so much news is "fake".

Not confirmed, so completely debunked then

>Next up on CNN : the calm before the storm

Whatever happens, don't let them know about the true leader of the movement guys.

republicofflorida.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/stop-arguing-with-liberals-just-spread-memes/

/our/ guys?

The future of America is browner and more antisemitic and it's beutiful.

you’re not wrong, but the irony here is (((they))) will use this information next time to cover their bases

when these stories happen, and when false flags happen, bet there are shills working overtime to improve their PSYOPs for the next one

knowledge is power. stop sharing it with the shills

>(((Independent)))

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GEVAAAALT

If you were a character in Pixar's Cars franchise, you'd be a short bus.

>media is taking mongolian knitting forum posts as credible info
what a fucking clown world we live in

I don't associate myself with these people. I'm a peaceful right-winger. As soon as you call all alt-righters white nationalists, you can start calling every Muslim a terrorist.

>You can't run from this. This is yours. Own it.
Fake news Trolled by a White nationalist. The ADL called this WN group, and they agreed it was theirs.

From the police themselves:
>no ties
Come and get it, thieves.

Whaaaaaaaa????

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((They))) R trying to cover their ass b/c Cruz is a JEW.
Watch them to pull another mass shooting within a week 2 cover up this botched one.

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

The morons who thought this up in a nutshell. All people will remember at the end of the day is that he was mentioned in connection with white supremacists and racism.

That Jordan Jereb faggot should be bullycided and off the fucking internet. Last name sounds like a sand nigger's.

Police already said there has been no indication that this is true though?

>stephan paddock is a confirmed donating democrat
>republican senator shot by crazed Bernie bro
Silence

>One mass shooter has alt right ties
FUCK YOU POL THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

No shit. But nobody is going to see the retractions. The people who think this prank is "funny" deserve to be bullycided. How fucking childish can you get? Whites are being demographically replaced across the entire West and everywhere I look there's a bunch of little faggots claiming to be "pro-white" in their Discords acting like fucking idiots.

#cuttingforbeiber

>(((alt-huwite)))
>Cruz
>Le 56%

Oh, and this is now a goblin thread. Post your best goblino locos.

Uhhhhhh....

S-shut up n-Nazi

This is ridiculous at this point...this incident is a cover up for another incident which covered up that other-other incident...fucking clown car.

I always knew the spiders worked for correct the record. Get out of here spider faggots.

Also quite amusing the shills are throwing the Russian collision on everything against the neolib talking points. Disgusting

Wait-
Wha-
Really?

Sauce boss?

Underrated

>white nationalist group letting a spic join
Fucking Florida el em ay oh

He got away with it.

Some funny kind of white supremacy group that has anyone named Cruz as a member.
That's like having a kike or nigger in your White Power assembly.
I don't believe any white supremacy organization would have a obvious non-white in their midst.
And, to acknowledge it is baffling.
Except for the panhandle, there's no one that would consider Florida in the South.
This just screams bullshit to me.

not the first time, surely not the last

recruiting is starting to get tough man... you take who ever you can

Nice mongrel quads

Literally fake news

LMAO you idiots got trolled go hang yourself with rope you left wing retards

I like how you shills are moving this image around when literally no site has used the second image

What's with these people shooting up schools instead of just straight up killing ANTIFA

>muh narrative is crumbling

Stacey Donovan, mid 80s. Title unknown. Post it if you know it.

it's too late, the "truth" is already cemented in the minds of normies

congrats on playing yourself retards, lol

>when you can't find a way to encapsulate them

> I'm a peaceful right-winger.

Right wing is a political philosophy of peace

he should have shot more jews

fake

You're right, I'm sorry, this is one of those few cases where my emotions won over and I spoke before considering the whole situation.

Nope. My hands are completely clean. Stop taking advantage of dead children to push your hysterical anti-white agenda.
>Sage

#notallwhitesupremacists It's 2018 guys 99% of white supremacist don't believe in this stuff.

Jordan confirmed larper.

#notallwhitenationalists

Just came out that this is fake

Right picture is good looking.