A.I.C.O. -Incarnation- by Bones

>"You… are not human now." Bones, the animation studio behind such world-renowned titles as “Psalms of Planets EUREKA SEVEN” and “My Hero Academia," and Kazuya Murata, director of “Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet” and “Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos” team up to present an original bio sci-fi action series. In Japan in the year 2035, an accident known as the "Burst" occurs during a research project, spawning an out-of-control artificial life form called "Matter" that has spread throughout the Kurobe Gorge. The research city that was once hailed as the hope for humanity is cordoned off by the government. Two years later, 15-year-old Aiko Tachibana, who lost her family in the Burst, learns something unbelievable from Yuya Kanzaki, a new student at her school. A secret is hidden within her body, and the answer to the puzzle lies at the "Primary Point" that was the center of the Burst. When boy meets girl with the fate of humanity in their hands, what new truth will come to light? 2018 Spring only on Netflix.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCfYQnOLHV0

>Bones, the animation studio behind such world-renowned titles
How is it that I could read that and immediately know this was a Western-funded project? Why are Western blurbs so identifiably shitty with their exaggeration and bombast? Not that the nips don't occasionally turn out an Aldnoah blurb, but still.

Anyway, this sounds pretty generic, but who knows? And tangentially related to "bio sci-fi action", what ever happened to that biotech series Kawamori was talking about last year?

Netflix is saving anime

Not even BONES does 2D mecha anymore. Fuck this gay earth.

Looks terrible desu, nips really can't make military stuff huh.

Kisama are you human or western corporate product?

I actually burst out laughing from reading this

>Naruko Hanaharu

Looks kind of cool but with Netflix shows you're basically praying for fansubbers to rise from the dead.

>BONES biopunk

This might be good, or it might be X'amd Lost Memories again as the writing team disappears up it's own asshole

Seems interesting.
If it's mecha enough maybe the user from /m/ who did ID-0 may do it.

it will not air on nip tv though

Original mecha show by bones
get hype you cucks

Not in this case. Netflix didn't license it for streaming, it's completely exclusive to them even in Japan. It'll have a simultaneous worldwide release.

>Hype
I wish. I mean it looks good but it's Netflix so we will get the complete series at once, talk about it for two days and forget about it even if it's good.
Binge watchers would cry if they'd release the episodes weekly.

>mecha

Not really? Still looks cool though

umm sweetie?

Not going to get a sub just for it though. Can't stand how they don't do weekly releases.

Looks like it's sekai-kei so there's a good potential that it'll be a trainwreck if you ask me.

Yeah cool there's a mechanical vehicle in it. Hardly classifies the show as mecha. Plenty of non-mecha shows have robots as part of the setting. It's simply not the focus.

Nobody calls Kurau Phantom Memory one of their mecha shows (because it isn't) and that one even has traditional mechas.

Could always abuse the free trial just to watch this. HS is definitely gonna rip it though.

> a new student at her school.

There it is.

Looks good.

Bones originals are fucking boring (with good animation) and its not even 2D mechas anymore, it will suck.

How do you know it will suck without even watching it? Fag lord.

lurk more summerfag

>human knightmare

>Naruco Hanaharu is a full time character designer now
I want to fap, please come back :(

This is gonna be great
Hoping for 2 cours

>Kazuya Murata, director of “Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet” and “Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos”
Should I be happy hearing this? Looking at Naruco Hanaharu's designs certainly made my dick happy though.

Confirmed for 12 episodes.

>just for it
they also have 7 other exclusives if that strikes your fancy

Guilty Crown ripoff.

Looks promising enough.

fuck

Why does this remind me of Kurau Phantom Memory? It's by Bones too.

OH shit wheelchair drifting?