On the discord he talked about doing the shooting prior to shooting...

On the discord he talked about doing the shooting prior to shooting. There was also others giving him advice on how to get away and to "Blend into Crowd".

ON THE SERVER:
On the discord they discussed different weapons that he could use, and about his high school experiences of getting bullied.

Digging through this rabbithole for you Sup Forums

FLORIDA SCHOOL SHOOTER DISCORD LINK:
discord
.gg/eFHxQBS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit I'm fuckign dead

NYPA faggot

yeah but which one is the actual dude you fucking nin

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/

what server? who ran it?

MFW
SCREENCAP ARCHIVE ALL NOW

there banning people IT'S THE REAL ONE!!!!

they're kicking all new people they suspected us

>discord
>.gg/eFHxQBS
it's a furry chat. sage

The server is ran by a friend of his.

the discord invite expired 5 minutes ago.

Digits for el goblino?

>I aint clicking that shit.

Here is a new like to the discord:
discord
.gg/xrW6ZWz
sorry it expired

Now saying he blended in and stopped for a Coke and a sandwich. This has many parallels to the Kennedy assassination beyond the Parkland name. (JFK was taken to Parkland hospital.) Guy is a patsy. Shooting is beyond fake. Can be proven easily

correct

Op can I join

this faggot was reported a year ago for saying "I'm going to be a professional school shooting" in a youtube comment section. The FBI knew about this guy a year ago and he was still able to buy a weapon. I'm a pro-gun guy, but this is retarded.

use the new link

Pol made the mms look like chimps while getting flurries all attention they never wanted?

Fucking brilliant!!!

>Can be proven easily

Prove it. I'll wait.

Quick rundown? I haven't been on Sup Forums since last night? Is this going to be for discord was the Oregon shooting was for r9k?

I need some serious evidence the likes of Sandy hook and vegas. I need shit that isn't totally political conspiracy (they targeting tha white race is why!). Because I am not seeing the information the same way you seem to be understanding it

lmao

Its a meme server big pranks and shit

Pack your lunch. Get ready for martial law. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup

Is their an archive link?

cbjjXg

here u go i'm in there and i can make semi-permanent links

>Webbot analysis
I didn’t know clandestine time lords were about