REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2018
>The Year of Fansubs.

>2018

Netflix ruins everything.

>2018

>2018
But why?

Is the show popular in Japan or something for Netflix to start showing it? Or is Netflix throwing just money everywhere and just seeing what sticks like always

>2018

Why so far away? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Probably dubbing it in a gorillion languages.

It's fucking retarded.

It may have to do with possibly the Japanese side wanting to sell their BD/DVD of the anime first before it's officially shown worldwide. Along with what this user said.

Now I know why the Opening song name is like that

>Netflix is billions of dollars in debt

Hope they kick the bucket.

>2018
Why does Netflix do this? Surely they KNOW most animefags are weekly watchers and not MUH BINGE fags?

Pretty sure streamfags don't care, if it's there they'll watch it.

This is Netflix trying to find some anime to introduce to normies, weekly watchers and people that already know about the series are not in their demographic.

You know that weekly watchers are not their demographic right, my dear user?

Kakegurui hardly seems like the most normalfag friendly show. I mean just look at the OP webm.

>normies
>Kakegurui

Then can they stop licensing anime so I don't have to rely on shit that aren't Horriblesubs' rips?
I'd appreciate it, thanks.

>Kakegurui
>Normies
>Meanwhile by doing this they're accomplishing nothing but pissing off the animefags that get crunchyrips or sub to crunchyroll, because they have to wait for fansubs to watch shows they could normally watch every week.

I think the weird premise and the memetic nature is going to sell the show.

But user look at all the big boobs jiggling around, this show is like so totally misogynist and objectifying. And they're underaged, like, pedo much?

You are delusional if you think "normies" really care about the sexual content that Kakegurui has. People might be turned off by the art but I don't see a couple boobs jiggling around as an issue.

I said normalfags.

It's not MANime, normalfags won't watch it.

>Manime
what

The artstyle is kinda similar to Death Note so I can kinda see the mainstream appeal.

Netflix being retarded I see. Good thing fan subs still exist. Glancing at those comments were pretty painful.

>2018

Oh my god.

Why do you idiots even give a shit, it's getting subbed? Are you all retarded stream fags?

Barttle Shonen/Bebop/Hellsing/Gundam clone

>being this new
Lurk for 2 years before posting, retard.

Because this is the future.

Unless fansubs come back

>not knowing literally anything about the industry or fansubbing
if you don't have any clue what you're talking about stop posting

>2018

>[Hiryuu] Kakegurui - 04 [1080p H264 AAC][68D4445D].mkv

they make almost a billion dollars a month, they got money to spare

The Netflix release will still beat Hiryuu finishing the series

Battle shounen is not manime. If the protagonist is a skinny twink that can't do a pushup then it's not manime.

>got money to spare
In this shit. They will need the money for the new ones

It's always sad when Sup Forums words die.
Does anyone still use GAR these days?

>GAR

Since this is the Kakegurui thread I figured I'd ask here. Where can I read more of the manga? I'm up to date on the anime but batoto only has up to where the anime is currently

Madokami

Shit sites like Mangafox or Mangahere probably have it too

The answer is: Google it.
>$Manga online reader

Stop that.

Madokami is cartel related so it's fair game.

the other shit,well I'm sorry

Where were you when Netflix saved fansubbing?