Have we started the fire?

Have we started the fire?

You guys really need to stop before you start a race war or something.

Jews are planning another false flag because this one was such a failure.

BE VIGILANT.

But isn't that the point?

niggers are coming

Yes.

The fire rises.

>blames a kid for bringing a handgun to school the day after a bloody massacre at a school

Our media is retarded.

If it was us it wouldn't be a school, it'd be town hall, or a synagogue or a news company or something. Going after schools is either retards or false flags!

Plano has really fallen on hard times. All the decent whites moved to Allen.

You have to be over 18 to be on here OP

someone working over time. Flood this shit with guns. overwhelm the people with gun happenings

Niggas be bringing guns to school everyday they just don’t get caught with them. Did this dummy show his friends by his locker or something?

He was probably doing it for a while and the friends snitched because of the current panic.

That's what we need though

but I'm bored!

>he doesn't know

>my rival school
Ha! Get fucked

That’s a good point. While I understand the logic behind carrying at school to potentially prevent a mass shooter or just self defense in general, the penalties for getting caught are just so high. Kids can’t even defend themselves in fights because of No Tolerance laws.
Better to be alive and in trouble than dead with a clean record I suppose.

They clearly don't give a fuck

I bought an AR at 18 and like to kill animals. Am I a school shooter?

Probably yeah. Maybe you shouldn’t offer that information out if you value your freedom. Enjoy GitMo user.

>kek

Tip submitted to the FBI

top KEK

North texas fag here who went to plano west. you basically need a gun in that school with all the fucking niggers that infest that shit hole
Dude was just being safe

Now they're saying he "suffers" from autism LOL

Do you feel in charge?

The fbi and nsa are more worried about anti-semetic people.