WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BTFO THE MEDIA

ABC Jews had the story that cruise is a white supremacist. I posted the link PROVING IT WAS BULLSHIT. tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

They won’t let you post links, so I spelled it out. Instantly banned For speaking the truth to these fucking Jewish ADL bastards and their puppet media

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
gab.ai/JordanJereb
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
breitbart.com/news/school-shooting-suspect-belonged-to-white-nationalist-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God damn kikes

Bump for truth

CRUZ -Autocorrect.

The jew is digging their own grave and they've done it for 2000 years.

>hey guys, i got banned for violating the rules, please think i'm cool

why do so many underage brats like this yokel retard think being a puerile little shit is something to be applauded? cringing very hard atm.

Sup Forums mods do the same thing.

Yet they still managed to run literally everything. I was eating lunch while ago and their TVs had the NBA commissioner ((Silver)) on the screen. This scrawny, literal penis head looking jew Who has clearly never picked up a basketball in his fucking life, is running the NBA? What DONT they control?

>The jew
>Shills for trump

>What DONT they control?
The President.

>cringing very hard atm
>puerile
grandpa it's naptime

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Listen you pus dripping faggot, I’m probably old enough to be your father. It was not about getting banned that I’m proud of. You fucking tool. It’s about proving the fact that they don’t want the truth. They want to spread their lies with no one shedding the light

So cruz was not a white racist. So what. At least racism gets BTFO'ed.

ad hominem fallacy. not an argument. try harder, triggered high schooler.

ad hominem fallacy. not an argument. try harder, triggered high schooler.

FUCK OFF ADL FAGGOT

FUCK YOUR JEWISH RACISM.

Wow Hitler looks nothing like drumpf

abc is inverse logic news therefore only lies will be spoken and programmed to the masses.

On accident. Because he's an idiot.

So Sup Forums is really going to be such insufferable shills they're going to try to pretend one of the most blatantly pro-kike presidents in American history is actually 25kD water polo against jews.

You are all fucking retards.

I swear to god I got banned from /x/ for saying "magic is real"

Sounds like you were banned for posting a link stupid. The auto block didn’t catch your clever spelling ruse but someone did. Maybe next time try not to violate the site’s rules and you won’t get silenced.

ABC is terrible, was some bs article years ago they did same thing banned anyone countering their narrative.

> Purposely lied to by group members because “MUH Trolling”
> Thinks Journalism is to blame

Sounds like you’re a dick gagging fag.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Holy shit. Just woke up, are they running the narrative that he's a white nationalist?
HE'S NOT EVEN FUCKING WHITE?
Betting that they won't be showing his face if that's the case...

>Obama worst enemy of Israel
>Trump is controlled by Israel
Fucking kek, good one faggot

You wanna bet?

It's been amazing, the whole thing played out in like 5 hours time.

Yeah. The leader of the white nationalist group, Jordan Jereb, talked to the ADL and some press unit and “confirmed” that Cruz was a member but didn’t actually know him personally. Also some autists on some discord chat claimed they trolled ABC with more confirmations Cruz was a member. The discord chat claims the whole thing was a troll, but now Jereb says he was confused when the ADL contacted him and misrepresented their questions because muh Jew lies.
Honestly the evidence that Cruz was a member is extremely thin at this point and some mainstream journalists like Chris Hayes are starting to realize the whole thing was a LARP.
Also OP is a pissed off boomer fag who got banned from ABC news for posting a link to a story that doesn’t disprove anything.

that link doesnt prove anything because they still have quotes from the Jacob guy. you need to find out if that jareb guy is a shill.

>Jereb said Cruz was a member of the group and had participated in paramilitary training drills in Tallahassee.

>In a brief phone call with the Tallahassee Democrat, Jereb said there was “No way to put a good spin on all of this."

>“This is a negative situation,” he added before hanging up to speak with ABC News.

This is hilarious

It was in literally every major publication

Pffffahaha

This is Sup Forums's salt of the earth.

Wew

Link for those interested
>gab.ai/JordanJereb
This guy is a fucking retard. I can’t tell where the lies begin and the LARP ends. If that’s really his excuse or explanation it’s absolutely pathetic.

>Honestly the evidence that Cruz was a member is extremely thin

So basically what you're saying is, the Jews did this.

Sort of, but it’s more Jered’s fault for talking to them in the first place and either getting tricked by them, lying, or trolling. Everyone knows the media is going to jump on any story that paints a “white” man killer as a white supremacist. Dumbass should have kept his mouth shut.

I've been banned at least 4 times from Sup Forums for triggering Nazis . You're a bunch of SJWs too, except on the flip side of the coin.

Proxy ignore bans
Continue

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA NO THOUGHT CRIMES GOY
SHUT IT DOWN!

Look at this blatant shill that doesn't even understand how Sup Forums works. Yeah, Sup Forums really banned you for being a liberal.

>oy vey i myself have been gassed over 7 BILLION times
sure ya did schlomo

>this is a good thing

You're so full of shit I can smell it from across the ocean.

TEst

proxy continue bans ignore

I understand how it works perfectly. They always gave the excuse of "garbage outside of Sup Forums gets you banned" when I posted the same kind of things everyone else posted in those same threads, except it was against stormfags.

Jews are immoral things. They don’t care about what’s true.

only what's jew

ABC was always the most liberal of the old-timey networks and now they're basically as bad as CNN, if marginally better at appearing competent.

t. oldfag who used to watch Brit Hume on ABC in the 1970s...but he's been too conservative for ABC for decades now

Yep, great plan that prank was, right? It's being reported as fact across the planet right now and they're probably not going to correct it. Even if they do, it'll be some tiny minor thing hidden somewhere. The entire world now thinks pro-whites are responsible for a school shooting.

They shut it down. Lmao

>I've been banned at least 4 times from Sup Forums
sure you did,did your grandfather survived the holocaust too?

Anything against their views are baised and anti-semetic.

EVERYONE SHIT POST ON ABC AND WAKE THE NORMIES UP, WE MUST EXPOSE THE SHOOTER AS A FALSE FLAG, THERE WAS 2 SHOOTERS NOT JUST THE RETARD.

He has the world thinking a pro-white shot up a school; yeah, he's obviously a fucking idiot. What a massive fuck-up.

The only reason this board is an echo-chamber with posts like this is because the mods ban everyone who posts against stormfags

But keep telling yourself you aren't SJWs

What kind of "leader of (a) white nationalist group" even talks to the fucking ADL?! or to libshit journalists at the MSM??? Good fucking grief, this shit is ridiculous.

>Also OP is a pissed off boomer fag who got banned from ABC news for posting a link to a story that doesn’t disprove anything.
And you're full of shit. I don't care if OP is 6 or 60, it's never uncool for someone to talk back to the MSM. They deserve far worse than that and you know full well, you fucking kike shill, that sooner or later they're going to get that. And then they will whine more loudly than ever instead of trying a bit of self-examination, of course.
They are the enemy. Stop kissing the enemy's ass.

Nasty fucking hateful scum bags all of you are. I'm a 56 year old truck driver who is married to a Jewish women who saved my life. You fucking people think the world would be a better place place if she was dead and you disgusting fucking animals deny the historical FACT that 6 million Jews were killed during the holocaust. How fucking dare you, if I met any of you fucking scum bags in real life and you have the balls to spew your hatred in front of me I will sock you so hard in the jaw your grand kids will feel it. This anti semetic crap doesn't have a place in our modern world you horrible fucking offensive dogs.I'm more than happy to be an avid member of the Jewish community of Montreal's events where we share food and dance together with people from all walks of life and different cultures, diversity is beautiful and I have my wife to thank for introducing me to those community events. You're all slime balls, nasty fucking humans, you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

>mods ban everyone who posts against stormfags
That's a lie. They only delete garbage troll threads. Actual discussion is encouraged here.

Yes. Now fuck off kike you added nothing to the thread and its just bait and you wonder why you got banned

Fucking jews.

uh huh.

>fucking idiot.
Sounds more like the ADL signs his paychecks.

right

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Yeah because they had such a high opinion of us already right?
This will serve to red pill some on the media but the bugmen will just do as they always do

>what is Kushner?
>what is Mnuchin?

Fuck off scum bag I wrote the whole fucking thing because I mean it and it came straight from my heart. If you believe in all this nazi hate filled crap you need to have your fucking face punched in and I'd be happy to deliver. There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish, Jews are beautiful people and to say otherwise just shows everyone how low you are on the IQ scale. I'd fucking knock you out so fast and so hard you'd have a concussion for weeks. You think this world would be better without my wife because of her religion and you think the world would be a better place without minorities who do the work you don't want to do. FUCK. YOU. That came from within me, not some fucking shit I wanted to post on here that I found somewhere else, fucking scum bag.

>Montreal's
using emu flag
You seem to be confused

>the mods ban everyone who posts against stormfags

total fucking bullshit
ive been doing it for yrs
never b& yet
fuck you faggot stormcuck pretending to be jidf
kys

Well, he likes *criminal* Jews, sure. kek

Yeah that is why the front-page is cluttered with obvious shill threads and black dicks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great pasta

sounds like someone who is starting to get to grips with something desu senpai

ad hominem fallacy. not an argument. leave the family fuck-dingo alone and try harder, triggered high schooler.

0/10 aussie shitposting. You're supposed to have a leaf flag when you post something like this

Actually 10/10 aussie shitposting i didnt notice the montreal line

Go back to junior high you absolute fucking moronic scum bag and actually pay attention for a change because if you did you'd realize that they always tell you 6 MILLION JEWS WERE KILLED. I know high school must have been rough for you with all the bullying and kids picking on you for being a dumb ass scum bag bigot but try your best to remember 7th grade history. Also your use of THAT fucking derogatory word towards me makes me want to recommend hiring a personal body guard because if you talk like that in public people like me would leave you black and blue for months.

I'm probably older than you are, but it doesn't change the fact that you need to be killed in slow, excruciated way.

see:

the real question is why does /leftypol/ always hide behind that meme flag?

are you seriously explicitly saying you should believe it because they told you this in school?
ok you got me there before
8/10

ad hominem fallacy. not an argument. there's an awful lot of dimwits like you ITT, so at least you don't have to feel too left out.

ad hominem fallacy. not an argument. you high schoolers sure do love ad hom, huh?

You seem somewhat upset.

>tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Are you surprised?

I think most of us have been banned from somewhere in the last year or two for spreading the truth.

Looks like somebody is getting a personalized drone strike after us fascists take over America and begin liquidation of our enemies MOSSAD style.

checked

ackshtually, there is no ad hom in anons post.
but he's right. castration with a cheese grater is way to nice for faggots like you

>local news site
>case still under investigation

He was a trump supporter affiliated with a White Supremacist militia. That's where he got all his illegal assault rifles and military training.

breitbart.com/news/school-shooting-suspect-belonged-to-white-nationalist-group/

Saged.

you are factually incorrect, so once again, you've made no argument.

>He was a trump supporter affiliated with a White Supremacist militia. That's where he got all his illegal assault rifles and military training.

He was a Marrano Jew and got his weapons from the MOSSAD.

Hop on anti-social media.

i think its likely the jew got fucked in this one lads, they tried to fuck Sup Forums and pol too hard and thus exposed themselves openly and blatanly to the normies
this is a big one goys