Is it time for America to have a serious discussion on gun control yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/investigations/nevada-patient-busing/article2577189.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

NOT

DELET THIS

BE

NOT

Or the state of their mental health care in general. You let mentally unstable people walk around the streets, then give them guns on top of that.

INFRINGED

ALLOWED

WHAT

NIGGER

Ok lets discuss, founders wrote "shall not be infringed" how do you counter without being wholly anti-American?

we just need to reopen the book on eugenics in America honestly

Stay mad, gun grabbers.

cursed image

This is how America treats it mentally ill

>Over the past five years, Nevada's primary state psychiatric hospital has put hundreds of mentally ill patients on Greyhound buses and sent them to cities and towns across America.

Literally bus them out of state. Someone else's problem then

sacbee.com/news/investigations/nevada-patient-busing/article2577189.html

Guns help niggers and spics kill eachother. So why the fuck do (((you))) want us to get rid of them again?

>Is it time for America to have a serious discussion on gun control yet?

No. Never.

The left never discusses anything, they just lecture us using insane retarded reasoning, they are certified insane, and they think for some reason we will ever believe them. Fucking lol.

We keeping our guns. Full stop.

PART

I'm actually starting to lose sympathy when these shootings happen, I really don't give a shit. You're not taking my guns, fuck off.

NEVER.

Fuck OFF kike faggot OP.
How about we disarm Jews in Israel with their FULL AUTO weapons...?

How about you change Queen to Sultan

As tragic and traumatic as mass shootings have become, it's important to remember how they are statistical anecdotes in a much larger story of gun crime in America. Also, let us remember that 90% of gun crime is committed using illegal guns and more than 70% of gun crime is committed using handguns. Let us also also remember how race factors into gun crime statistics and normalcy. Let us also also also remember that gun crime in America is at or very near an all time low.

>ban guns
>would-be shooters never get the help they need
>they do stabbings or just kill themselves
yaaasss

The fucking shooter was a commie.
America has a commie problem.

What? I doubt it. Provide a source pls

It's to do with their culture and how they treat each other. Not the fact that guns are legal

More people were murdered in Britain from Jan. 1st, than killed in US mass shootings since that same time

If a person wants to obtain a weapon to kill someone, they're not gonna worry about whether its """legal""" or not. There's always a way to obtain weapons if you REALLY want one. Making it illegal just takes away the chance for the common American to defend himself and his home from psychos who DO want to kill others.

Besides, personal responsibility is the key here. I'd much rather keep my weapons and rely on MYSELF to keep MYSELF safe, since putting your life in someone else's hands gives room for them to fuck it up out of your control.

>Punish the massive majority of legal gun owners for the actions of a tiny mentally disturbed minority.

GUN CONTROL
a great name for a shooting range

Killing children is a negligible price to pay to be free of the king of England.

Murica should just make is a law that everyone above the age of 5 has to be armed at all times. They'll either learn to control their urges or solve the problem through natural selection.

>"No Way To Prevent This"

There is a way, but unfortunately that would be extremely racist.

Is it time for America to have a discussion on how prescription medication causes people to lose their minds and go on rampages?

Uhh Im pretty sure all school shooters have been white

Yes, in a gun free zone he should have gotten way more than 17

'Spic = papist
Papist = commie

Next you'll ask me to tie your shoes for you!

>only nation

Stop lying, brit.

If people want to live in Japan, Europe or any other idyllic havens with no mass shootings then go. No one's keeping you here. You will have a much easier time relocating than shaping the country as you see fit.

Yeah this too

This is the average American's mentality. You people have no souls

If we are talking overall homicides, the majority of gun homicides are done by black people.

Talking about Mass shootings, white people are actually slightly underrepresented statistically while Asians are over represented, then Blacks follow, then Hispanics are slightly over represented. If America was a purely white country, it would have a gun homicide rate comparable to Belgium.

why is that guy on the left 1/4 getting his dick sucked?

> it only happens here

Yes if you want to nitpick certain types of attacks.

We've had this discussion multiple times and we came to the same conclusion:
We're not going to outlaw the types of firearms used by crazy people. Why? Because they use ANY TYPE they can afford or get their hands on.

We have serious discussion about gun control all the time. But what about Big Pharma? You ready for that discussion? No one ever is, cause obviously it MUST be the guns....

• Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic's file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

If we have no souls, you better disarm us, when are you coming?

• Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family's Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

• Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara's parents said ".... the damn doctor wouldn't take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil...")

• Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth's father could not accept his son's death and killed himself.)

• Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family's detached garage.

• Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

• Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

• Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

• A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

• Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and "other drugs for the conditions."

• Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

• Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

• Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

• Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

• Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.

Interesting

Eric harris was 18. please quit your shilling and go push your agenda elsewhere

>age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac
10 year old on Prozac? Is this normal?

Yes. Even younger.

If you think Europe is not going to be a violent hellscape within the next decade, you are an absolute moron.

"regularly happens"
more children die in swimming pools than from guns. typical media disinformation, even if its a "parody" from the onion

>Is it time for America to have a serious discussion on gun control yet?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, YOU ASSHATS!

Fucking this. I pulled a gun out on my dad when I was taking Paxil as a teenager. Pharma is disgusting.

Dirty Money had an episode about it, though it was unrelated to this subject.

heh.. no way to prevent these white supremacist from shooting up schools. I guess we're going to have to take away their guns and pass legislation that names white supremacist as terrorist. We need to have that talk, gun owners. Think of the children instead of your guns. Do the right thing.

Sure faggot.
Any day now

you country is getting buttfucked by sandpeople and you want to call out shit from USA
fuck off

Doesn't Europe have the same rate of mass shootings as the US?

It's not really desu

It is the unfortunate and unavoidable price we pay to have this right

The second amendment seems scary to people, and strange to nearly all other countries in the world

The UK loves to laugh and sneer at us when these events happen.

Sure the UK has no guns, they even have bans on knives. You can walk down the street and not worry about some pulling a gun on you for your wallet.

But in the UK there is also no freedom of speech. You can get arrested for saying you hate Muslims on twitter.

In the USA you are free to say whatever you want on any platform without repercussion - as long as you aren't making direct threats of harm to other citizens. Obviously you can't go on twitter and say you're going to kill people, that rightfully warrants your detention and interrogation by authorities. However you can go on facebook or out in the public square and stand on a soap box and say you hate Italians and that their pasta laden diet is the stimulus for the downfall of America and you wish they would all go back to their home country -- for example. And you are allowed that right.

Now what backs that right? What inalienable law in the Constitution allows you to speak your mind, and then go home at night and know the police aren't going to come haul you away to prison?

The second fucking amendment.

Why?

Most SJW idiots sneer at 2A defenders thinking that our main argument for keeping the second amendment is to be able to "overthrow a tyrannical government" or to "stage a coup" if in some LARP fantasy the government starts hauling away innocent people to prison and actions must be taken. They will say "LOL the government has F-15's what is your glock going to do? LOL idiot." That is a lie. And a perversion of our argument.

The truth of the matter is that having firearms allows you to DEFEND yourself against a tyrannical government, not insomuch as to OVERTHROW it.

1/2

Get ready. Get ready for martial law. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup

>We had that discussion
>in 2013 after Sandy Hook
>We the People, through our elected representatives, said no to any new gun laws
>We the People, through our Electoral College, said no to the candidate who wanted to impose gun control.

MFW Liberals can't take a hint

>if we pretend there is no problem then there is no problem

But there isnt really. Last attack was Manchester I guess which was pretty bad but before that not much

If I gave a speech saying I hate Italians (to revisit the original hypothetical situation) and the police showed up at my door and said "user we are here to take you to jail to hold you indefinitely" and I say "well hold on the first amendment says I can do that" and they say "we don't care" and bust down my door to take me and my family to jail. . . I at least have a means to defend myself and to deter this situation from happening. And what is that means? That's right. . . a fucking gun. It ensures my right that I do not have to willingly submit to a gross over reach of the law.

To disarm society is to neuter society. It places private citizens at a great disadvantage to where they can be easily persuaded to be complicit in unjust oppression.

If Jews in Europe had guns, do you think they would go quietly into rank and file lines to board trains to go to their death? No. If Chinese in the 50's had guns (which they did before they were confiscated) would so many political prisoners be easily corralled and executed by the millions? No.

It ensures that we do not go quietly along with being trampled upon if the situation were to arise. It keeps the government scared to over reach the boundaries of other personal freedoms of ours. It is the insurance agreement that secures all other rights. It ensures that the government knows the people are in charge, and respect that fact. That one fact is central to the American Experiment. "WE THE PEOPLE".

I'm sure it seems foreign to a country where you can go to jail for hurting immigrants' feelings on the internet.

Yeah. Here's a serious answer: Fuck off.

Holy fuck! Amazing execution but why?

Hospitalized mentally ill patients get raped by niggers in the USA, it's worse the remedy than the sickness.

Fuck off Muhhamed.

It's going to take something big to stop these folks. Look at all the pseudo science were exposed to.

FIREARMS & AMMUNITION:
$13.5 billion
Annual revenue of gun and ammunition manufacturing industry, with a ((($1.5 billion PROFIT.))) (IBIS World)

$3.1 billion
Annual revenue of gun and ammunition stores, with a ((($478.4 million PROFIT.))) (IBIS World)

BIG PHARMA:
Only U.S. Pharmaceutical annual sales: $450+ Billion

There are many statistics out there, all roughly grouping into the same ranges. So putting aside quibbling over the finer amounts, the questions I have are:
Which industry sells and profits the most? Guns? Pharmaceuticals?
Which industry has the most to lose?
Which industry has the most to gain?
What would happen to $450+ Billion in sales if people began to realize the often harmful side effects of prescription drugs?
Do you think Big Pharma would push a narrative that diverts attention away from harmful side effects of prescription drug use?
Surely not, right?

A few more: If you disarm a nation's citizens, how do they protect themselves? Could there be any connection to a disarmed citizenry and a medicated citizenry?

Better not worry to much; luckily I hear there is a pill for that.

Good catch!

Guns were most accessible in the 1940s and had far less gun violence.

America does not have a gun control problem. It has a mental health problem.

>America does not have a gun control problem. It has a mental health problem.
Agreed 100%

HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE TO DIE BEFORE BAN ALL GUNS?

Gas yourself saged

These mass shootings are terrible, no doubt about it. But seriously , what kind of gun control would have prevented this from happening? And don't say no guns at all, thats not possible or realistic.

Yeah i mean, theres a difference between terrorist attacks and american style mass shootings. Terrorist attacks are designed to make a political point by a group of people, mass shootings are just misdirected frustration and anger.

There are lots of reasons there are less terrorist attacks in america, for example, the Atlantic ocean, it's not really a direct tradeoff.

>What's 2 + 2? And don't give me any of that "4" nonsense

The only way to fix this """mental health problem""" is to return to 1940's American culture

Care to answer the question? It’s not realistic. It would take a lifetime to get rid of all the guns and even then you wouldn’t stop the flow of illegal firearms from our lovely neighbors to the south.

0 guns at all? In America? What about illegal arms coming accross the border?

Good one.
Britbong eternally btfo.