Be not white

>be not white
>kill white people
>claim to be white supremacist
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/leader-white-nationalist-group-confirmed-suspect-florida-school-53115589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news
FAS Cretintallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

He’s what most of you Americans on Sup Forums would be if you all weren’t NEET faggots

La creatura...

>be white nationalist
>go on a shooting spree
Why can't white people handle their problems in a civilized manner? Why do they keep going on mass shootings?

"White people"

lmao, holy shit

>Blue eyes
>Brown/redish hair
>Light skin tone
>"He's not white"
He's whiter than people from France.

That's a doctored photo. They're brown.

>be mutt with no identity because of kiked society
>kill a dozen small kikes and a couple shabbos
Pottery

Ironically he's as white or whiter than most here saying he's not white. If he think's he's white and his motivation to do the attack was some white supremacist ideology then it really doesnt matter what he really is or what we consider him, he did it for that reason. He could have been black and it would have changed that narrative.

This is false, he was a trump supporter. Unless you can provide proof of course...

*it wouldnt have changed that narrative

Were there any white gentiles at that school?
~40% non-Hispanic white
~40% Jewish *counted as white
School had class solely dedicated to Holocaust

Looks like another case of brown on brown
With some kikelatteral damage

>be OP
>claim he’s not white
>IS white

Why cant blacks make national news despite HUNDREDS of shootings across the nation DAILY.
What if he turns out to be jewish considering his name on booking report is jacob cruz(both jew names) and attended a 40% jewish school. Ugh my sides would burst if it turns out to be true.

Ever look at Canelo Alverez, you shit tard?

>florida
>ears sticking out
Probably inbred. Family's dumb enough to sell out their kid for government blood moneg

la abominacion

>Why cant blacks make national news despite HUNDREDS of shootings across the nation DAILY.
Because the media is run by kikes who want whites to die and blacks to behave like animals?

fake

>Why cant blacks make national news despite HUNDREDS of shootings across the nation DAILY.
Probably because thats not happening, thats a complete fallacy. Are there black shootings? of course but you are greatly exaggerating the extent and its always in some inner city shitholes so no one cares, its part and parcel of the ghetto. This is a school, obviously its going to be a bigger deal

Pic. His Brother in slavland.
Nicholas Cruz was a Slav adopted by Spics.
Cruz was family name who adopted him.

His IG username before get shoah'd.
@nicholascruzmakarov

>Makarov

Actually looks like a fucking goblin

EL GOBLINO COMETH

LOOK AT ME I AM BLACK NOW

These actually mugshots

Makarov after a Russian pistol, cuz he was really obsessed with guns and shit

>Forgets that this is Nicolas, not Nikolas
>shooter was actually born in September rather than May

Stop spreading fake news retard.

el duende mezclado

Yep. Jews let their kids pay the diversity tax. It will only be more frequent in the future.

That nigga look legit like his potions are too strong for me

Well well well, I was one of the first saying this dude looks Slavic not hispanic and slavshits scoffed

Makarov is a pistol.

El kosher goblino

非常有趣的白人同伴

el goblino....

And Family Surname

>WHITE PEOPLE

Fake news. His name is spelled with a K instead of a C. This is some other guy that you're trying to frame.

>guy in the right corner

Lol

Those are Hazel eyes numbnuts. Only white people can have hazel eyes.

Weigh in Sup Forums abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/leader-white-nationalist-group-confirmed-suspect-florida-school-53115589

WTF

Tomorrow it will be 38

Pissed off, angry @ world comes in every color.

But mostly the boys you like to let slip through the cracks.

Because muh empowerments for women, not men.

The shit-end of a stick is what's offered boys. Not empowerment.

If we can't fix it, You're Screwed

Looks white to me.

Ah I see some fellow polacks are becoming what they hate, FAKE NEWS.

36 mil

Fixed ya

You aint seen nothing yet. This wetback doesn't have a clue. If they try to disarm us, the rivers will run red.

> this thing
> white

>Only white people can have hazel eyes.

>What did he mean by this?
Boy Sminem Cool

>school shooters are always white
>burgers still deny that whites have a problem

The ABSOLUTE state!

>what is a hapa
>what is a mestizo
>what is a mulatto

He reminds me of local football ape, Wayne Rooney.

Slav BTFO

>Only white people can have hazel eyes.
Dude, I've even seen dark af Arabs with blue eyes.

what do you think hazel is

This is really weird. I thought they were russians. So why dont his brother have Polska in the pic but with Cyrillic alphabet

I also noticed in the shooters youtube page he had a subscription to "DISNEY CHANNEL POLSKA"

???

He was an aloha snackbar

...and the mods deleted every thread yesterday that contained this image
Not just letting it die, they 404’d them all within 20 seconds

Idk, that photo seems like from instagram status or whatever

RIP my thread. Thanks for the pic tho.

Arabs are Caucasian

Looks like the "I'm your greatest fan" guy from TES:Oblivion..

AGAIN, the posts has him saying "So thats what those sand durkas are saying" he was bashing Muslims in that post but his text is cut out in those photos.

Why so many thread about cruz got deleted & archived so fast

Where is the proofs you'd like to have cited for your claim?

Well that page is down now.

Just weird they both have some shit about Poland, but everyone is claiming they are Russians.

Jared may be an idiot (the damage to white nationalists is now done) but all the alt-right social media stuff hasn't been debunked, and that was the original story.

Wow. I would almost feel bad for the MSM if this didn't show off how horrid they are when it comes to any ethical standards. They need to be scrubbed and real journalists brought in.

This meme makes me angrier than the 56% meme. The 56% meme is just retarded, this one makes me want to hurt a swede

>cyrillic letters
>POLSKA
what the fuck
as a polack on a trip
what the hell

Sweden has a historically high jewish population.

yes dude i noticed this as well...

what the hell...

and on the shooters youtube page he had subscriptions to POLSKA DISNEY CHANNEL..

Idiot this is Sup Forums. His post got btfo by a lot of replies. That's why Sup Forums is always right, someone might tell lies but he will get called a faggot in response

seems like the kikes really want that guncontrol, are we supposed to forget that 13% of the blacks in the U.S. commit more than 50% of the crimes now?

Do you know what day in September?

How does a 17 yr old register to vote?

honestly what will happen if they look through his computer and his history is full of Sup Forums threads, and he has thousands of Sup Forums meme pics saved? will they actually come after us hard this time?

He wanted to make you post low IQ threads to attract flies. Saged and hidden.

By being 19.

He was travelling to Poland ya brainlets

The French aren't white.