How to create a national news story

>ADL posts on 4 chan as user
>cites 4 chan as a source
>news sites source ADL
>Shooters is now a white supremist along with a cartoon frog
>mfw libshits keep falling for unsourced information
>mfw

Calling it now the next news story is going to be this guys connection to Russia from someone "familiar with his thinking".

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE
apnews.com/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f
youtu.be/q2I0ulTZWXA
thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake News CNN
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

You fail to realize how much power the ADL has. Every normie recognizes Pepe as a nazi frog now. Barely 1% know his true origins. All because of a lie.

why are you guys shitting yourselves? isnt this what you wanted? a white supremacist killing a bunch of people? shouldnt you be celebrating?

Designated shooting schools are poor optics, famm

Bump for truth

Bullshit on page 1 retraction on page 37.

You do know that they'll run with this narrative and it's the only one people will remember.

>taking pol seriously and not as satire

my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm

Ohh that sucks

Haha. Get fucked Whitey. I know this shit is fake but fuck Trump.

You don't know he was in contact with the FSB and groomed by them to take direct actions to further divide the American people politically yet?

Sup Forums is being shut down. 60 days. Heard it here first.

Here's how this works. Fox News will run the story that the story that was ran with was a fabrication seeded by the ADL to the fake news outlets. That is, as soon as Fox gets the "actual" scoop in order to show some journalistic integrity.

Why would anybody want that? Killing kids doesn't help jack shit you dumb nigger.
Fucking aussies man.

We will just go somewhere else faggot. If not online, than in the real world, not in violence like this false flag, but to resist the Neocon/neolib tyranny.

Sounds like high level MI6 tactics from Christopher Steele.

kek
i miss the han-asshole-solo memes

from cnn
>He hurled slurs at blacks and Muslims, and according to the Anti-Defamation League, had ties to white supremacists. He said he would shoot people with his AR-15 and singled out police and anti-fascist protesters as deserving of his vengeance

No, just journalists and international Jews.

No you are just mentally retarded, commie.

For those unfamiliar with the ADL watch this
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE
Also great insight to how a Jew thinks

Doesn't matter. It's seeped into mainstream consciousness now. Retraction won't do shit.

Everyone under 30 knows the origin of pepe. Pepe was completely mainstream all over tumblr, facebook and twitter before we took him back retard

White nationalist killing other whites? Are you retarded?

The group is hundreds of miles from where Cruz lived. They didn't even check this most basic information.

he's on reddit. i made that specifically for Sup Forums.

>pee pee poo poo era mainstream

Got any more? Do share

It's not just the ADL. Most of the federal government is obsessed with crafting events and hoaxes to make the alt-right look bad.

A school shooting? What the fuck is wrong with you? If it were a traitor politician or pretty much anyone in national media/propaganda (they're responsible for inciting murder, assault, rape, hatred, etc.) I'd probably enjoy it.

>using Sup Forums as a source immediately discredits any news story

yet, it happens all the time in a world where journalists would rather shock us and tell us their narrative instead of just giving us the facts and letting us decide what to think.

yeah, im ready for the nuclear war to start now

Fuckerberg is gonna start charging to post on here. But you can change his mind if you email this to 15 of your friends.

Source: My uncle works at Nintendo.

i got a whole dropbox full of shit

The AP was the primary source in most news sites.

>12:50 p.m.

>The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

>Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press on Thursday that his group, the Republic of Florida, wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

>Jereb said he didn’t know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

>He also said he had “trouble with a girl” and he believed the timing of the attack, carried out on Valentine’s Day, wasn’t a coincidence.

>Nineteen-year-old Cruz has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder in the shooting.

apnews.com/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f

MSM is here show them your war face Sup Forums

you realize this isn't even the biggest pol board on the net right? I love how these lefty fags only get the shit we let them have

>white supremacist group
>responds to ADL
Either a honeypot or larpers

I think its time to ally with the sand niggers and rid the world of jewry, once and for all.

Can anybody actually link the statement made by Jereb citing Cruz as a member of RoF? I can't find it anywhere.
I really wanna see his exact words

Thred theme
youtu.be/q2I0ulTZWXA

Just like you made up the piss tape story, huh retards?

this?
thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says

although he said the guy was "nick" not "nikolas"

Legit question, Sup Forums?

What's worse?

1) Southern Poverty Law Center

2) NAACP

3) ADL