Yotterashai mitterashai~~ Yami Shibai no jikan dayo~~

Yotterashai mitterashai~~ Yami Shibai no jikan dayo~~

Oshimai
/thread

I saw someone with umbrella across the street, what should I do?

I think it's kind of cheap and the scares are mostly just jump scares
wonder if I should even finish watching the first season

Nigga I have bad news for you

Dete mo ii no?

lol actually the jumpscares are very, very minimal. The rest is just disquietude and mindfuck

I still can't believe she got to him,
first with actually a good disguise then a second time like:
>you were dumb, let's see how dumb you really are

It was better for that kid to die this way. He was way too stupid to live.
Fucking brat had one job - DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

>that Laughing Ritual boy
He know nothing, poor soul.

>tfw you want to get laid with the thot next to your house but then a nig nog enters inside her place like the monkey he is and steals everything from her even her soul and then the blackwashed girl starts stalking you trying to succ you everything you have

We can all agree, that the ending of the third season was pure kino, right?

is this show spooky at least?

The first season was good, i think. The others were good too, but as a comedy.

imho is subjective. Try watching it like it's some sort of animated creepypasta, don't expect too much and maybe it will even satisfy you. Episodes are 5 minutes long, so you won't have any problem, you will like it or not, that's it.

I said is subjective because i often see comments like "season 1 was scarier", only because there were more """jumpscares""" there, but the truth is that to me is good, every season i mean. That's because the show doesn't want to be an horror for kids, but rather make you emphatize with the character of each episode like, if you were the ventriloquist of the pic related, wwyd?

Here's the typical kiddo, lol as i expected here

1st season is good, although it uses jump scares at the end which seems to annoy some people. I think it builds pretty good atmosphere even before the jump scares though. Season 2 is similar but most stories weren't as successful in atmosphere or even jump scares.

Season 3 changes to focusing almost entirely on monsters of the week, but they often had really goofy designs that ruined the episodes when they appeared. Kagewani season 1 is a much better take on this. However, the season finale is actually pretty good.

Season 4... was odd. The stories often had good concepts, but they were heavily guided by a narrator, taking the viewer out of the scenes.

Season 5 so far is a return to season 1/2 style, although with a slightly different visual style and less jump scares.

jesus this just keeps getting worse and worse

the third season was "BOO monster of the week" (i guess it kinda works because the kid was creating them and a kid has that mentality of stupidity) but the 4th, just...JUST fuck it ruined this completely narrating the fucking story instead of letting the actual animation and voice actors do the story they just fucking narrated it and now they went BACK to the original format

i dont get it, do they have or don't they have money? ? ?

i thought 4th season was like that because they didnt make any money so they had to cut a lot of budget but now they have it back? i dont get it

just look at this shit LOOK AT THIS SHIT it fucking looks like prince of tennis or whatever the fuck those sports anime are called jesus yes this is episode 6 from 4th season

its just 5 minutes each you dumb nigger you arent investing shit in watching a whole season

anyway here is the official layout of seasons for you

1>2>3>5>4

1>2>5>3>4
fify

The World YAMAKAN is better

1>2>5(so far)>3(finale only)>(rest)>>ftfboy

Better animation than Berserk 2018.