Say it with me

Say it with me

WHITE

NATIONALIST

TERRORISM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/florida-shooter-syrian-groups/
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next
dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DWF5vNyUMAALLDj.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20180214215135/instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn you guys really owned the mainstream media.

Now everyone believes he was really a white supremacist hahahahahaha.

EPIC WIN

>Cruz
>White
Orele ese we wuz 56% n sheit

They're already starting to backpedal
>he doesnt know yet

>oh look, its a shooter who will give a bad name to whoever he is associated with
>lets claim he belongs to us

OP is obviously a stupid nigger... You have to be one to think that guy is white

>What is Spain?

Awe cute

You haven't heard?

No they aren't.
Literally everyone believes that he was a white supremacist.
Good job, you absolute knuckle-dragging retards.

>la creatura

hahaha

>he can pass as a white nationalist
The state of the usa...

I once git a christian white nationalist to kill himwelf by reminding him jesus was a middle eastern jew. I can't decide weather that is funny or depressing

>Spain
>White

Say it with me
Florida Shooter ‘Fascinated By Guns’ — Followed ‘Syrian Resistance Groups’

dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/florida-shooter-syrian-groups/

reminder that the media wanted people to believe this beaner was white

Can I get a quick rundown onto how Sup Forums started this meme?

>hahaha le epic troll guys we really got em.
fucking retards

>mfw that's not his actual account and he has no alt-right connection

#resist seems to have backfired

Officially too late to turn back down. 2nd article down on DailyMail

Oh, so he's not in white supremacist group, he's just a Trump supporter. EPIC WIN.

>DeJesus Cruz

This is surely the whitest name I have ever seen, amigo!

Then he wasn't a Christian
Fuck both of you

Booking report says his name is nikolas jacob cruz. A fucking jew, worse than a spic, hahaha

Congratulations we got ourselves caught.

Whats the next step in our master-pan?

can i get some sauce on that plz

HE JOINED ANTIFA
THEY TOLD HIM TO JOIN ROF
HE CREATED A NEW INSTA
THEY PUSHED HIM TO KILL

Sup Forums is filled with underages, they probably have just as much logic as that shooter.

Thank you for further destroying your cause's public identity, retards.

Why has no one realized this pic is staged and the subject is a prisoner?

Whoever that is, their eyes are flooded with absolute terror. You can see the tape over the mouth, as no bandana creates solid horizontal lines from nose protrusion. Notice how the bandana is tucked in, this is due to the sweater being haphazardly throw on the prisoner just before the photo was taken - evidenced by the extra material over the shoulder (he was sitting when they dressed him). The hat hasnt lost its crease from the supplier(new), the brim was bent right before this picture, and the angle of the hat indicates it was placed on his head by a right handed person - evidenced by the tilt covering the left eye.

Whoever staged this is a fucking rookie.

And now they look like idiots who literally fell for fake news

>manlet mutt rage

Except he was an aloha snackbar

...and the mods deleted every thread yesterday that contained this image
Not just letting it die, they 404’d them all within 20 seconds

We need to get screengrabs from all major publications before they start walking this back

Little twinks like Chris Hayes at msnbc are starting to catch on

It's not fake news if everyone believes it, pal.

Spain

this, fucking dumb niggers fed the kind of news ABC and other media outlets want to push and call it memeing.

Al-Andalus 2.0 currently

All news is fake news now. That's the whole point.

yikes

i salute them

>haha it was just a prank bro

Instagram deleting his real account less than 45 minutes after the shooting so
He was not MAGA

toplel prank

spic killing other mongrels....who cares

I WISH we were starting to see REAL white nationalist terrorism. I’d rather there be no violence but when whites are finally THAT angry at being jew raped out of their entire civilization - maybe we start making real progress.

Anders Brevik showed the truth path there though, not killing random innocent kids but targeting the ideological leaders who are used to shitting on whites knowing their own families are safe behind big walls

But this was just some brokenhearted beta spic who was sad on valentines day and they probably had some FBI plant heading a completely imaginary organization claim him to try to discredit the rising right. It isn’t working anyway.

The fire rises jews.

Is Ted Cruz not white?

why the salt

every day the media gets BTFO is a good day

Hahaha wow le funny epic meme! XD kek!

Now millions of Americans think white nationalists are terrorists. Wow I bet they sure feel dumb!

SAY WITH ME, CRUZ IS A JEW. JUDAIC TERRORIST.

Cruz is a Jewish surname. Jacob, his middle name, is definitely Jew. Conclusion, Nick Yacob Cruz, the Florida shooter, is a JEW.

avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

You fucking autists have convinced millions he was a white supremacist. There's no taking it back now no matter how funny you think it was. They will come for this site next.

lmao lamestream media pwned

florida just took one step closer to becoming the ethno-state of our dreams....

I'd say neither, due to the high levels of "that didn't happen" contained in your story.

Implying it was really from Sup Forums and not some left Sup Forums or actual federal agent.

Fucking “Republic of Florida”

>disregard the mixed race kike killer as white
>more mixed race kike killers in the future
Support and upboated my fellow redditor!

Really, is anyone surprised by this?

did dems predict this attack?

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/

I hate you Sup Forums fucks but goddamn this is dumb

pretty funny prank
usually claiming credit for a crime really works out well for you

Seriously when did Sup Forums become this retarded?
Were you seriously expecting the MSM to retract and apologize or something?

The story will just disappear and all that people will remember is the initial claim, congratulations retards

He's literally a fucking spic you retard.

>Racial slurs about muslims
>US Army beany, even though not in the army
>fascination with guns

Both of his accounts are deleted. Both accounts make him look MAGA.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DWF5vNyUMAALLDj.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20180214215135/instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/

no man they really btfo the media this time

White People cannot be "Supremacist" & " Terrorist" inside their own Country (Culture, People,Family,Home,Ethnostate etc)

This is all wrong. He Is the bastard son of Ted cruz. After seeing ted cruz run for president he realized that that might be his father and became a #cruzmissle in hopes of meeting his real dad. After his father's loss he spiraled into depression..realizing he'll never meet his real dad he went to take his rage on high schoolers.

>White's having a country
kek.

What makes ANYONE think a real Sup Forumslack did this? Did he present his official membership card or some shit?

Overzealous SPLC jew is WAY WAY more likely. You know they monitor and pretend to participate in all this shit. Is this news to ANYONE?

Well no shit he's not a real Sup Forumslack.

You twinks never get shit done.

This is nothing like OKC. A school shooting is small potatoes compared to blowing up a Federal building.

The account with the red hat was not from his instagram but from this account instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/, which was set up after the shooting and archived then deleted. A bunch of shills on pol started spreading this fake account and image.

To be fair the Sup Forumstards in question that made up the claim probably weren't expecting Jereb to be enough of a mouth breathing retard to go along with the story and pretend to be guilty but holy fuck, this isn't a good thing at all you dumbfucks

CLASHING THE WHITE RACE. WITH NO BROWN SKIN SURVIVERS!

>white person goes on a shooting spree
>Media: toxic masculinity! White people are evil! We need to do something about angry, white men!

>Muslim runs people over with a truck of peace
>Media: not all Muslims!

>which was set up after the shooting
this is not true the page was made in summer 2017

especially when theres an attempt right now to get white nationalism to get classified as domestic terrorism. these fucking retards

Could someone explain to me how this is supposed to be good?

>ADL
says
>cruz
is
>white
police already said its fake news.
deception is, and has always been the jewish game.

You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Gee this one was too easy. Media is getting lazy getting played this quick.

>your cause
shut up retard

MSM is dying, and won't exist as it does once the boomers leave.

THIS

No the account was created yesterday, check the date.

>hispanic
>race

Yup this is something I think people don't get when it comes to federal law enforcement resources. While these shootings are absolutely tragic, they would be considered nothing to a well equipped and well trained extremist group systematically going after individual members of the Senate, CEOs of multi-national corporations, and NSC advisors. That's what the feds fear.

I saw the account you can try to lie to people who didn't though

We BTFO the media. Fake News! XD Kek

point is, there were people saying people would die if the memo is released. other dems said there would be a massacre if the memo is released.

Ay, caramba!

hispanic is just a nice way of saying Moorish / white hybrid mutt that speaks spanish.

Oy vety!

>systematically going after individual members of the Senate, CEOs of multi-national corporations, and NSC advisors
Hey does anybody remember the time that that guy shot up a Republican baseball game?

This is not that

>South Florida Jews in public school
That's strange

Wow you sure got me, kid.

Proven false, KYS OP

SPLC, ADL and ABC were trolled you dumb fucks.

But now they consider you a terrorist. When the guy apparently was really an Islamist and even half-Jewish sommelizer. How is this good?

Trick the MSM into thinking 9/11 was done by the Jews