How many generations until USA become Brazil?

How many generations until USA become Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?utm_term=.88e054256a3e
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_mobsters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it already is

I'm pretty sure USA is already worse

They surpassed us

Gen Z already is

>become

cities are fucked
luckily there are hundreds if not thousands of towns that no one talks about that are white, free from jews, and traditional

>free from jews, and traditional
where are these thousands of towns without tv and internet?

about 20 years ago

America is a cursed continent.

The Midwest, tons of Amish communities.

You are in a worst situation than us
Also, welcome to the "let's pretend that we are white" club, it's an honor to have you fellow burgers

You ever been to Florida?

Miami is literally 4% white.
FOUR
FUCKING
PERCENT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics

>As of 2010, those of (non-Hispanic white) European ancestry accounted for 11.9% of Miami's population
>Judaism is the second most popular religion after Christianity, totalling 8% of the population.

FOUR

FUCKING

PERCENT

A MAJOR US CITY IS LESS THAN FOUR PERCENT WHITE

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

>confederate flag
Makes sense
>in Canada we don’t say mankind, we say peoplekind

>Kekistan Flag
Kill yourself

not in the city, that's for sure

>56% face mutts
>ultimate weapon against the kike spawn
Who knew?

>los blancos niños

AHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHHA

Negative one

1/2

it's not only the amish
there are plenty of communities with strong traditional family values
they just arent attention whore fucks so you never hear about them
theyre quiet simple people that just live their lives, lower middle class and up typically id say
sure, it's hard to escape the tv and internet jews, but they arent consumed by it like they are megaplexes

Everyone in this thread but me is this fag right here.

This site is being jewed. People are not realizing that they’re shilling for the Jews. When people realize that, we can fight.

He looks whiter than most Sup Forumsacks with their 1 drop of nonwhite blood. He looks like a Spaniard.

well... if wasn`t, now it`s cursed by kek.

He looks northeastern brazilian enough.

The best thing about the "peoplekind" thing is people weren't upset about it being a retarded thing to say; they said he was "mansplaining" to her.
>God please save America.

Brazilians need to be imported to bleach us.

I say this unironically

>El demano de los muchas dineros

>about 20 years ago
That's at least 3 generations ago in beaner years.

All this butthurt about the mutt meme is hillarious. Now you know how we felt with your "Argentina is black" meme for the past three years.

apparently you cant read

I agree my fellow hue hue

Within 48 hours no unshopped pics of this guy will remain.

Warning. Get ready for martial law. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup

there has never been a single white person to step foot in the United States, ever. Sup Forums told me so with their ms paint memes. Not even the settlers at Jamestown were white. As soon as a European steps foot im America their genes mutate into that of an orc.
t. average European poster on Sup Forums

yeah i hate post that alt-right are pawns of the jews and post got archived super quick

Revenge never felt this good my fellow white man

Got it backwards OP.

America is already well beyond Brazil.

5 more years:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/?utm_term=.88e054256a3e

Everyone already knows he looks like a white Spaniard.

>Hispanic or Latino (of any race) - 70%

WHITE

HISPANIC

IS

A

MEME

ONLY

WHITES

ARE

FROM

EUROPE

KEKOLD

el diablo, ... el monstruo, ... la abonimación

la monstruosidad, .... la aflicción ...

EL GOBLINO !!!

Jesus Christ america

huehuehue

Inventor of the Mutt meme in real life.

The way things are heading U.S will be Brazil 2.0 in 30 years, and people seem to think that's a good thing.

are spaniard white or hispanic?
penelope cruz and javiar bardum *sp are from spain

The Netherlands is a 3rd world shithole filled with Muslims and AIDS.
Fight me faggots.

EL PUEBLO BLANCO!

el señor tenebroso, el dios de los infiernos, el mago oscuro, el ser macabro, el animal malevolo... el goblino

>la aflicción
Fucking kek

La cara de los aryanos

He's clearly a White Spaniard, Spaniards are White Europeans.

He killed lots of white students and 3 white teachers.

How bad is normie logic to believe this white supremacist bs

True. Kek!

He killed lefties and their offspring.

honestly brazil became like the US.

the united states invented mafia, drug cartels, and gangs so brazil is catching up to us

only the south, you don't want the genes from anyone above the middle, or the coast

That's a good one.

>999
>inverted satanah

C-carajos!

how dumb is that logic, think about what youre saying LIC, muslims kill fellow
muslims, how bad is normie logic to believe this islamist bs

He's not white. He's a literal definition of a mutt. Turkish brows, mongol head and eye shape, latino skin tone and inbred ears. He's el creatura, nothing more, he couldn't pass anywhere in Europe.

I'm not disputing the dude's heritage, I just thought the la aflicción bit was funny.

The question should be:
How many generations until Brazil become USA?

Brazil got ~14 million niggers.
USA got ~40 million niggers.

Who cares anymore

Spaniards are part nig

You will be amazed by how many mafia and gang members of the 20s 30s and 40s were Jews.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_mobsters

>you're not white if you're ugly as fuck

I knew it. Sup Forums's full of niggers.

Spaniards are admixed as fuck. If they’re whit’s, they’re just barely white.

Brasilero nato

t. Nigger

Spaniards are White Europeans, you filthy niggers haven't contaminated Spain like America.

You'll never be even close to being White, tyrone. Hang yourself, nigger

It's not about beng ugly, it's about non-european features in his phenotype. It's virtually impossible for someone like this to be born to any fully European family.

>Reconquista
Iberia suffered the same way balkans did, sandnigger invasions and mass rape.

ah yes reddit spacing

Yeah... Right...

You guys always with your bullshit. Pic related is real data, not BS from Americans.

Reddit spacing isn’t even an argument, Nigger. Most of Sup Forums is redditors anyways. Go back to the_donald, you’ll never be close to being white, Tyrone.

The future of the white race is to spend all the time trying to define who is white or not, especially by comparing eyes and nipples colors on Sup Forums, while the jews, niggers and alahu akhbars destroy everything.

By this point is better to collect everyone's DNA now and try to figure it out after the collapse, and pray that clone technology survives

mala canis mixtumque...

The shooter doesn't look like a real Spanidard though, not even close. Pic related is a real Spanidard.

Those sandniggers must've failed hard if there's only 4% actual arabs in Spain, achmed

So you want him to be a darker spainard old aged man with black eyes

It's not eye/hair pigmentation. Skin and facial features/head shape are the most important racial indicators. Go back a couple of posts and look at the back of the guy's head when he's getting arrested - it's flat, a plain as day mongoloid feature among many mongrel traits he has.

Nikolas cruz's head is clearly not flat. He's White Spaniard.

It’s actually a good thing, if you’re not white.

Until?

His head looks pretty much exactly like that of the japanese here.

the site is just reached more or less peak "normie"
after the election those that around are people that lurked Sup Forums before then, or the newcomes that found out from the election shitstorm, whether it's "/nupol/" or just shills

It's not flat though, even though japanese are considered honorary aryans. He's a white european, He's probably whiter than most Sup Forumsacks on here

Long face is an Asiatic trait. This is why Turks and even Jews (Khazars) have that and could never be white.