murata is streaming

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
imgur.com/a/BydFh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atleast post the fucking link you faggot

You're a newfag?
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Never actually watched the stream before but shit, he really is a perfectionist.

>A recurring HA qt

Nani the fuck?

He really wants to draw more girls.

I mean, can you blame him?

wait what. I totally preferred , this doesn't seems to fit as well her mature look.

ONE should add more girls to the story

ONE/Murata seems to be consistent about whoever those unnamed HA guys are.

They also appeared talking about Elder centipede.

They will probably be important in the civil war arc

Psykos seems to direct target or send them a message in the part Murata is drawing.

Wouldn't mind having an indepth explanation of where every know HA members are in the association. From what it looks like those guys are still competent but not the group that seems to be higher than that which Schicchi is part of.
There doesn't seems to be a leader too.

Wasn't there another girl with a mole on her face?

What kind of monster using a gun

Suddenly, a cake.

DELICIOUS SNAKU

The one that tells you that there's nice guys here, don't come to the HA quarters tomorrow.

Someone should remind him on the chat not tonforget her mole.

>What kind of monster using a gun
A weakass one. The monster-cell is unreliable and create really weak monsters sometimes. Remember that normally people become monsters because of their mental state. Trying to force a transformation can easily meant the result is barely stronger than what the human was before.

Are we really getting the chapter tomorrow? How many pages left?

A lot
The chapter will probably be released on Friday

Last I checked, it was 14 pages left.

>monster

Looks like he's being mind controlled by a parasite or something

Yes, its for the best so Murata doesnt get to overwork himself.

Tomorrow we get Volume 14, Im also interested in Season 2 information.

I don't really think it's unreliable, user. It' be unreliable if a strong character turned into a total weakass, but as far as we know, that random HA employee is just a normal human. Rosie, even though he went down easy to Dave, at least had the confidence to enter the tournament in the first place so he should be more powerful than a normal person. Zakos is the same way, and he's renowned for never getting past the first round in all the times he's participated.

Well Murata just admitted he wont finish it in time.

And he went to sleep.

>Well Murata just admitted he wont finish it in time.
The advantage of web publishing is that you can afford to have delays once in a while. I mean with dead tree publishing, you either make it to print or you don't.

I dont mind if Murata extends the deadline for Friday or Saturday.

DO-S is still alive right?

>I dont mind if Murata extends the deadline for Friday or Saturday.
He might just release half of it first and release the rest a few days later.

yes.

imgur.com/a/BydFh

Stupid sexy Suiryu

Suiryu's body feels to long here, personally. Also
>Snack

> SNACK

dat foreshadowing.

Some people might need a heads up to understand what you're referring to.

>thread is slow as shit
>OPMfags have the delusion that the show is good or popular

No extra chapter in this one it seems.

Enjoy the comfy thread before the season 2 next year.

Thats what he did with Chapter 74 and 75 iirc?

First half was containing Suiryu vs Bakuzan, and the other Bakuzan vs Gouketsu.

Will Suiryu be relevant again later?

I want the three jobbers on the left to join Bang's dojo.

WAIT its out already?

No, it's coming out the day after tomorrow. That's just the preview.

ONE's comment mentioned overseas fans translating his stuff. Anyone able to tell us what he actually said?

Volume ends with Chapter 75, which is the one with Saitama destroying Bakuzan and Gouketsu.

What if this is a hint Season 2 will be 2 separated cours?

>What if this is a hint Season 2 will be 2 separated cours?

Literally not a chance.

IMO Slim chance it happens if its set for Fall 2018, with the news of MP100 Season 2 coming out next year.

> if its set for Fall 2018

There is so far only enough content for one cour retard. One year will never be enough for a second one.

>What if this is a hint Season 2 will be 2 separated cours?
There is literally no reason for that. They would be better off just making 1 cour and save the 2nd cour a year or two later.

"Snack"?

SNACK? Are you serious?

At least Viz will fix this mistake

Snack.. didnt he get defeated by Urouge in One Piece?

Oh you mean like what SNK did by doing first the Monkey Titan Arc, and they will do the Politics Arc and Return to Shiganshina later on.

>Oh you mean like what SNK did by doing first the Monkey Titan Arc, and they will do the Politics Arc and Return to Shiganshina later on.
Yes. Making anime is expensive and there is no reason to make 2 cour at a time when there is no end in sight. Making one cour is less taxing on production, keeps the quality up, and allow them to earn the money back before investing the money for the next cour. It also meant there is more time spent with OPM in the news and keep the merchandise sales coming for the long term.

>SNACK
First he creates the white-haired Garou abomination, now this? ONE should fuck off with his terrible character designs and let Murata do his work while he sticks to scribbling the rest of the story.

Hero Academia seems to be exception but I guess its due to Bones actually putting a good chunk of money.

>Hero Academia seems to be exception
That's Shonen Jump, that's an entirely different culture originated with the Dragonball anime. Shonen Jump would prefer anime every week, even if the quality is shit. And if not possible then as long a series as possible.

But isn't opm also published in a magazine? Or is it no longer the case?

>that arabic

hm...

didnt this volume come with news of season 2?

You're trippin. OPM has always been a webmanga. They can just release the tankobon version anytime they want.

I think the pages are too inconsistent to be published weekly. Sometimes you have 10 pages, sometimes 25, sometimes 47. Really hard for a publishing company to adjust on the fly like that.

Yes, but as this guy said Its the preview of Volume 14.

Tomorrow we should be getting the omakes, and Bonus content being leaked.

>be Murata
>have 2 week deadlines
>don't receive scribble storyboard from ONE until 4-5 days before publishing
>47 pages due in 4-5 days
>each page takes roughly 2 hours
>work 20 hours a day, basically dying throughout the week

Got me

reminds me of that rich arab one piece fan with those instagram posts

Who?

Pls dont blow us up user kun.

Don't worry
I'm not Saudi (or Sunni)

Lazyass ONE

dunno, but he's rich as fuck and he cosplays and plays with figurines

i used to see his webms posted here

>Glock

Oh boy
Must be one of the GULF countries

Usually takes half of that time when it involves girls(specially Fubuki).

Is the new One hurricane out yet? I remember seeing some new covers.

thats not until comiket

When is this going to get translated? The first two were fun.

So it's now Turles's turn? Things will only get serious with Cooler and above, I hope he continues with those doujins

>But isn't opm also published in a magazine? Or is it no longer the case?
Occasionally they publish a Special in a magazine to keep reminding people that the manga exists. The Special is always stand-alone. Like that chapter with the power level detector.

I would rather have that user from yesterday to make a new Doujin, his design of Fubuki was well done.

Links to the raws?

Well we now know what ONE is busy with, Mob Psycho 100 is getting a sequel. So now ONE is managing TWO different anime adaptations at the same time.

There is nether omake or bonus content

Can't find any existing online raws but the books can be purchased here.

Why would he mention that?

>Why would he mention that?
Ask whoever could translate it properly.

I remember Murata was drawing the martial artists in casuals clothes, and those were going to appear in the volume...

It's probably the bonuses between each chapters.

When the manga is done, ONE will be focused on the anime. He'll oversee both animes and have no time for the web OPM.