Really odd shooting timeline...

Really odd shooting timeline. Who shoots up a school and kills 17 people than goes to a local subway and McDonald’s to eat

I mean he probably worked up quite the appetite. However, I do question his choice of restaurants. You are always still hungry after eating Subway

Someone expecting to get caught

Have you ever killed a man? It makes you hungry as fuck.

how did he get caught? seems it would mighty difficult to catch him like that in the chaotic aftermath. you'd figure he would have been home free for at least a day.

wait a second I never saw this Uber stuff. Where that from? Walmart? MCDONALDS?

He wanted that footlong for valentines

Who shoots up a school? Why are you surprised the irrational psychopath didn't act normally?

oh it's one of those retarded britbongos

He probably thought people wouldn't be looking for him in a McDonalds.

well this is new to me as well, been waiting for timelines
it seems he was walking when a cop mustve passed or followed a tip of maroon shirt

>el goblino needs his burger

to be honest he was right, he was a free man for over an hour

They never comp sushi in Florida, just sayin'

suprised he didnt want a chipotle, I hear spics shove all kinds of burritos up yo ass in prison.

>5'7" 131
A fucking twink manlet

a hard workin' hungry man who dont give a fuck. Seriously though good observation. No one does that shit.

>sushi comp is only for the top false flag goys. his was mere childsplay

EL GOBLINO DE LOS BLANCAS GRINGOS

Prepare. Get ready for martial law. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup

Imagine how the chashier at subway is feeling rn. She served a man who just murdered dozens of kids

>>
see this

>I HOPE I GET ON TV SO I CAN GAIN MORE TWITTER FOLLOWERS

I think they have the whole attack on surveillance camera videos, but since the suspect is alive and there’s a trial they’re not going to release it yet. That’s over an hour later that they finally caught him so I’d imagine someone watched the video and had a description

is he getting death or not, if he doesnt get death this is a super false flag and retarded.

missing footage founf

I don’t think he will get the death penalty. He is 19 years old. I bet he will get sentenced 1000 years in a mental hospital. That guy who shot up a movie theater didn’t get death penalty

I can't imagine what would be going through your mind after shooting up a school. I don't condone what he did, but afterwards he probably experienced completely unadulterated freedom. Bliss, even. Cause at that point, there's no turning back. Even if you have to go back, you can't.

I used to work in an animal shelter, and sometimes big ass dogs would come after me. Malamutes, St Bernards, various shepherds...particularly aggressive ones too. I used to love it. All the background noise fades away, it's just you and that dog in a room, alone. Nobody to help you. No potential for reasoning with the dog. Man vs Beast. It's primal as fuck.

Anyway, that's probably why he went to get some food. Reversion to base instincts. "I'm hungry, better go get a burger"

It's not like he's going to go to Taco Bell.

he needed tendies to go with the meatball sub duh

> Who shoots up a school?
First day on Sup Forums I see

yeah, something's not right. after I shot up a school I went to Burger King.

Why are there pictures of him on the ground in a field of grass near the school if he ran to WalMart. This is fake.

Someone on anti depressants and adhd medication.

Sounds like you mainly wanted to use a flimsy observation of the truth to talk about yourself.

Somebody whose not on/is on their meds