Things they told you about Hitler during Highschool that weren't true

>Nobody knows the colour of his eyes / he had brown eyes
>He killed everyone that wasn't a blue eyed blonde
>He killed handicapped
>He had only one testicle
>He was a paedophile
>He was a manlet
>His first girlfriend was a Jew, when she left him he promised to kill them all as a revenge

What else did they teach you about Hitler that later you discovered to be false?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFZ3f6Ox6QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TY9JsBy835g
youtube.com/watch?v=pbUz2RemarI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Clauberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He killed handicapped people*

>>Nobody knows the colour of his eyes / he had brown eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=fFZ3f6Ox6QQ

"He hated everyone who didn't have blue eyes" was the main lie we were told.

He hated his right-hand man Goebbels?

What strikes me is, if Hitler was as bad as they said he was, why would they feel the need to lie about his ideology? It should be shocking enough without needing extra lies.

There's a movie I watched in grade school that involved Hitler surviving World War I by going to mercilessly beat a dog and dodging an artillery shell. Also he begins to hate Jews because he sat down on a bench next to a racist who said "Jews r bad."

Has anyone else seen this movie?

Also we were told "he hated anyone who didn't have blonde hair". He achieved quite a lot for such a self-hating man..

>>He killed handicapped
What's wrong with that?

I vaguely remember what you're describing, wasn't there also a scene where he stands on a soap box in public and starts speaking and loads of people crowd around him? fucking ridiculous

He loved anime

>He confiscated guns

>he killed 6 gorillion jews
Pretty much everything told about Hitler in present day education systems is a lie. The jews need to indoctrinate the youth from the earliest age possible, otherwise the goyim might learn of the jew's plans.

I remember that film too, it was "Hitler: The Rise of Evil".
Some scenes were nonsensically hilarious as fuck

>Line up Jews, see how many a bullet goes through

"He killed all those Jews because his intention was to avenge Jesus"

he viewed latins and slavs as inferior to germans

Our secondary school teacher showed us this and said it's mostly fake and debunked the Hitler myths, she might've been secretly redpilled. On the other hand my college history teacher tells us all the myths OP mentioned even though Nazi Germany and the holocaust are her specialities. She's part (((German))) so it's evident why

that’s considered the worst history movie of all time or some shit, it’s called like “hitler, rise to evil”

Hitler in this jewish shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=TY9JsBy835g
Hitler in real life:
youtube.com/watch?v=pbUz2RemarI

Always described as polite, calm, willing to listen to other arguments before presenting his, etc. In every movie Hitler is portrayed like some embarrassing neurotic megalomaniac who wants to destroy the world because he was crazy or something...

OP said to say things that WEREN'T true.

I had a teacher that said when he was younger he had lighter colored hair
(Basically blonde)

Damn his voice is oddly pleasant. Like ASMR type shit.

What fucking school did you go to? we need to exterminate the Americas

Yes. It's absolute bullshit.

Forgot the pic.

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

> "He killed everyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed!"
We literally turned over the page and then saw pictures of black men and Arabs serving in the German military.
The teacher asked us to skip that page. Found out years later he was a kike.

It is, isn't it? Deeper than I thought it would be too. He sounds very intelligent and calm, thoughtful.

Hitler BTFO's the Italian "army"
I was thinking that I didn't remember it being so deep, makes him sound very intelligent

>he kimled handicapped

That one is true it's called Aktion T4. The first signs of the holocaust.

Yeah it really pisses off and confuses a lot of people when you show non whites side by side with them.
>This is a picture of Palestinians

None of that is according to historians. It's just rumors. Stop trying to look for a reason to be mad.

>He wanted to kill all non-blonde-blue-eyed people

Hitler belongs to the Southern European Iberian and italic tribes along with all of Germany.

Only Southern Europeans can fight the Jews.

Please don't post your face on here.

wait i always thought and had the impression his eyes were brown wtf?

did i just change to another timeline

That he killed 6 million jews.

There's some average niggers, not high level niggers, who are into deeper crimes than Hitler was

It's a lie...? The whole theme of the thread...?

Well back then black and white was the main way of video so you cant see eye color. He had blue eyes and dark hair.

I remember hearing in grade school that he was a poopypants that could only digest crackers and milk.

>hurr 6 millions jews were gased

Embarassing. On top of that the writer know enough about the holocaust to write those bullshites but not enough to see why what he has written is completly stupid.

Wanting to kill all the jews in the world is why he started world war 2
Was literally taught this in school

Hitler fought the jew world order.

This is a fight for survival for the entire planet.

Whites are just being exterminated first because we are the biggest threat to their plans.

Yeah I can remember my teacher saying no one knew what hitlers reasons were for the genocide. I can remember saying to him if someone kills 6 million people he must have a reason. Years later come to pol and find it :/

Teacher was German as well so probably knew what the answer was and was intentionally withholding the truth

Didn't most of his top officers, or at least a lot of the top folks in the Nazi party NOT have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Aktion T4 was real though

this

Southern European flying ace goering.

Southern European Himmler

Southern European Rudolf Hess

He sounds very manly and gentle. I wish I could sound like that.

What about people like this guy Sup Forums? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Clauberg

What do holocaust deniers think about Nazi scientists and experiments?

I do not need to deny or think of any thing done or not done in history to Jews, I gain nothing nor do my own benefit in any way.

i'm 3 chapters into mein kampf and its amazing how much empathy hitler had for the common man. he may have lost the battle but he didn't lose the war

>>He had only one testicle
>>He was a manlet
But both of these are true. He was 5'9, and he lost a ball and some of his sight in WW1.

I preferred Volume 1 to V2. His story of how he got redpilled was amazing. V2 is good, but not V1 good.

We learnt that the Bavarian government betrayed him which led to the Munich Putsch.
His eyes were extremely blue.
People were entranced by his Austrian border accent, as it resembled an accent that Germans used back in the 1400s.
We also joked about how he was probably the only person in history who could have open air rallies with fairground stalls and we joked about Aktion T4

GCSE history was a good time.