Anyone else here think that all these shooting are orchestrated and planned out by a larger institution?

Anyone else here think that all these shooting are orchestrated and planned out by a larger institution?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13
opensecrets.org/lobby/indus.php?id=H
throughthelookingglassnews.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/q-user-learn-to-read-the-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weather the shooting was real or not doesn't matter because there are more important things to discuss. I think it's time to start talking about giving up some of our civil liberties in the name of protecting the children. Why do people need to have access to assault weapons? Why aren't people detained for mental evaluations if they're posting hate speech on social media? We live in a country that is no longer safe. Safety should be a right of everybody regardless of your race, religion, or the gender of your spouse. People shouldn't have to live in fear of another taking shots at them literally or verbally. Seriously, we need to have discussions on limits to the first and second amendment.

>be America
>have 2nd Amendment
>have zero problems until big pharma drugs the population in the 20th century
>not making this a mental health issue
>not looking at other issues than muh guns
>not giving the school the means to protect the faculty and students
You should not be allowed to breed.

No, obviously not, don't be a neurotic retard - a tall order for the high school dropouts of this board, I know

If the shooter didn't have access to a fire arm, and was able to just go to a bar and drink and talk to some one about his problems this would never had occurred. We should have a discussion about abolishing the drinking age, sensible gun laws, and mandatory mental health evaluations for individuals who advocate hate speech.

This is terrible bait but I'll be goddamned if I haven't seen multiple people going full retard today sounding just like this. This little bastard is going to be talked about non stop for years by the left. Just like the autist that hit the fat girl with his car.

If you weren't such a huge faggot, your parents wouldn't be ashamed of you.

You will never take these guns away. Fuck off to England if you hate guns so much.

A person intending to kill doesn't need access to a firearm. Knives, blunt objects/melee, bombs/explosive devices, chemical weapons (buckets of homemade mustard gas m8; easy AND effective), and makeshift projectile weapons are all viable for the seriously determined who feel they've got nothing to lose.

People will die regardless if a person is spurred to kill; it's an issue of mental wellness and fair treatment.

It is so ridiculously easy to kill with everyday household objects that couldn't possibly be subject to regulation with enough ingenuity.
We ourselves can be weapons.

It wouldn't be as efficient as a rifle but clearly there's no difference between 1 death or 14, or 40+

They need to look into the guy and see what the fuck went wrong in their life and hold the faculty accountable.

so when Obama was in office, it was all Obama's fault, giving false flags. Trump is now in office and suddenly it has to be some deep state plan. You're just trying to find an excuse to dismiss any issues on gun control without having to address that a mass shooting happened. Nothing ever comes of these "false flags" anyways, what's the point? Hardly anything changes, why waste time false flagging? What's the gain?

THIS!

I've got stuff to add to that, user. :)

Let's start with these statistics and questions before showing a few real world connecitons:

FIREARMS & AMMUNITION:
$13.5 billion
Annual revenue of gun and ammunition manufacturing industry, with a ((($1.5 billion PROFIT.))) (IBIS World)

$3.1 billion
Annual revenue of gun and ammunition stores, with a ((($478.4 million PROFIT.))) (IBIS World)

BIG PHARMA:
Only U.S. Pharmaceutical annual sales: $450+ Billion

There are many statistics out there, all roughly grouping into the same ranges. So putting aside quibbling over the finer amounts, the questions I have are:
Which industry sells and profits the most? Guns? Pharmaceuticals?
Which industry has the most to lose?
Which industry has the most to gain?
What would happen to $450+ Billion in sales if people began to realize the often harmful side effects of prescription drugs?
Do you think Big Pharma would push a narrative that diverts attention away from harmful side effects of prescription drug use?
Surely not, right?

A few more: If you disarm a nation's citizens, how do they protect themselves? Could there be any connection to a disarmed citizenry and a medicated citizenry?

Better not worry too much; luckily I hear there is a pill for that.....

REAL WORLD CONNECTIONS:

• Eric Harris age 18 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic's file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Well done idiot, you finally figured something out.

• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

• Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family's Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

• Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara's parents said ".... the damn doctor wouldn't take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil...")

• Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth's father could not accept his son's death and killed himself.)

• Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family's detached garage.

• Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

• Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

• Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

• A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

Don't respond to the obvious baitfag shill, idiot.

• Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and "other drugs for the conditions."

• Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

• Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

• Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

• Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

• Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.

the difference in available bribe money:
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13
opensecrets.org/lobby/indus.php?id=H

These people were all prescribed drugs because of their mental illness. You're putting the cart before the horse. Drugs are not the problem, and for the record the pharmaceutical industry safes millions of lives every year. Guns are only made to kill.

Lots of people here either do, or will at least write that they do.

Even more people at /x/ probably believe it.

>Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: N9ybX05Q) 02/15/18(Thu)17:59:33 No.160634651▶
> (OP)
>Well done idiot, you finally figured something out.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: WPbJ51mU) 02/15/18(Thu)17:

By those accounts all we know is that they were all diagnosed with some degree of depression or anxiety.
Now you have to consider why.

>. Why do people need to have access to assault weapons?

Don't know, define what one is. Been a shooter all my life, that's not a term of art in gun making or shooting.

just fuck my greentext up senpai

>u feeling sad user?
>ur ill!!!
>take these zolofts muwahahah!

im fucking (((mentally ill))) too guarantee if i take that shit ill go bonkers

>If the shooter didn't have access to a fire arm

Google the worst school attack in US history. Comeback and tell me how many guns were used.

If the shooter did not have access to guns, he'd have used something else.

yep
>cia
>mk ultra
>deep state
read the map
throughthelookingglassnews.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/q-user-learn-to-read-the-map/
talk about great detail of the ENTIRE network

>Guns are only made to kill.
That can't be right, none of the ones I have kill anybody.

I think a lot of mass murder events in general are, not just school shootings, but I don't really get that feeling this time. Seems like this was really just a troubled kid who snapped on his peers.

>By those accounts all we know is that they were all diagnosed with some degree of depression or anxiety.
>Now you have to consider why.

Perhaps they suffered from some form of depression or anxiety?

Any gun that can automatically discharge, eject the spent cartridge from the chamber and reload a new cartridge into the chamber and prime the firing pin with just a single pull of the trigger.

Yes, I strongly believe that school shootings in particular are orchestrated by Democrats. After Trump entered office, these shootings (((coincidentally))) stopped occurring, until recently.
Oh sure, there was Paddock, the brony, and a few others, but those few incidents were nothing compared to the Obama era.
After Obama was elected, he picked up where Clinton and Bush left off. I'm just glad his tenure proved to be counter-productive, with more citizens than ever purchasing firearms as the industry boomed.
With Trump in office throughout 2017, there was little point in sacrificing any more children, homosexuals or what have you in these shootings, up until now, as the midterm election approaches.

FUCKING RACIST OUR PUBLIC THINGS ARENT CORRUPT
REEEEE
>thats just an extremely long legged (((PERSON))) next to them cops at columbine

this is no different than when our school had faked a drunk driving accident in front of our high school. they think this is legit and something that should lead to this shit. these people are corrupt, degernate and think this .. is some type of utopia becuase obviuolsly people cant think /sarcasm

Well obvious if income inequality and people where given what they needed that individual wouldn't have been able to make bombs either.

Brilliant! Thank you for those links, user!

The only purpose of a fire arm is to discharge a projectile with a force capable of mortally wounding something.

>assault weapons
You're a retarded kike, fuck you, i'll stab you in the neck with my assault knife.

probably, this is the dumbest board on Sup Forums

Yes the federal reserve bank is responsible for most if not all structural &behavioral violence in the world today.

Not being sarcastic or trolling either.

If we eliminated our monetary system and embraced a communistic society the world would be a safer place. I'm glad some one gets it.

Wow, you jumped over about a hundred logical steps on that one.

What is even better than shit ass communism? Abolishing the central banking cartel and adopting a national currency, sans communism. Go live in Venezuela. I'm sure there are a bunch of free communist housing blocks open now that hundreds of thousands of people are running away from that shithole.

Not communism all previous systems are outdated and inefficient, but a resource based economy and type 1 civilization is acheivable and what mostly everyone desires.

But the us must make access to higher education & healthcare free and open access. Also construct sustainable circular cities to help aid rebuilding decaying infrastructure and the restoration of the environment.

Fiat dollars are backed by nothing
somehow you relate that to NOT communism alaa your post

Honestly, yeah, it's probably inter-dimensional child molesters.

Or it's simply depressed sociopaths with guns who want to go out their own way.

That's not real communism!

Go on about the sustainable cities and restoration of the environment.

Good luck with your fantasy land. At least I know you won't be a threat to those of us who are in the real world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's what they say EVERY FRICKIN' TIME!!! holy shit you guys crack me up.

Venezuela is communism gone right. Perfectly right, down to the gnats hair.

Only literal retards actually believe that.

Lanklet

Fuck it we all might as well shoot ourselves in head for world peace.

Kill yourself kike.

As cringey as the group name sounds, the Venus project is a group all of you guys should look into.

>pretend word maker-upper

>Good luck with your fantasy land. At least I know you won't be a threat to those of us who are in the real world.

Probably because it's going to be the most peaceful and coolest place ever.

Of course,
looks like false flag
And wich kind of
people love
to promote
and hype this?
What
party?
What
media?
What
Elite
wanting to
make
people
weaker?

DNC

I agree.

Don't you all agree, fellow white people?

Bot activists be warned. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Of course fellow white man. Us goys should watch cnn more often.

Fuck off with the Ritalin shit, SSRIs are the problem

I think you should stop drinking paint you fucking complete imbicile