The FBI has seized your computer

>The FBI has seized your computer
Do they deem you a terrorist based on your browsing history and folders of pictures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akZecFyj8FU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrorist? No.

A faggot? Unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=akZecFyj8FU
No they freak out because im a priest of a nazi frog god.

everyone is a theorist to some user

Anything white people do is racist

and when they fail to act, it's racist. You fucking racist.

>implying I'm not behind 7 proxies

>tfw no female fbi agent to interrogate you about your fetish folders

Nah, just a nut job and potential rebel, but not a terrorist.

I wouldn't be considered a terrorist, but they'd definitely move me up on the watchlist.

Out of your jurisdiction faggot!

Land of the free my ass lel

If the FBI ever seizes my computer it's probably because I am suspected of killing thousands of Jews.

Depends on if they are Americans or Communists

if terrorist includes hating niggers and wanting all muslims dead then yes.

YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!

Oddly enough, most Japanese people would probably be labeled as terrorists too, based on that.

If the FBI turned away from me to look on my computer, pic is what I'd look like when they turned back to look at me.

that kindda happened to me.

>implying I don't have a kill switch

Yup... A terrorist in this new Orwellian communist society.. but not a terrorist by the definition of that word. Isnt it funny how these evil insane fuck faces like to re-arrange and deface shit on a shallow or immediate level to make what they want true.. The shit is fucking derranged and unbelievably evil. The most depressing part of it all is that although we have such advanced technology people in the future will probably never know about these factors of present life.

A hard drive is easy to destroy, esp for time and nature to destroy.. All your evidence is based on the same technology.. Even a solid state drive or a removable media that lasts as long as possible will not make it 200 years, even the best would even make it 100 years, esp with these zealot tyrants destroying it.. Thats your only fucking word.. the only evidence of what you are actually about vs what these evil fucks paint you up to be. Its alot like 20th century communism.. alot of records are kept private and destroyed when the pendulum begins to shift.. Millions of peoples lives have simply been erased with no shred of a mark or obituary. Some of these people could have been amazing and exceptional people, as those types of people do lean on the side of dissent and revolt to communism (im NOT talking about any kind of leftist, the people i speak of would not have been left or right in any time period.)

Not a terrorist, but I would be seen as a pervert. It would be kind awkward...

Tell me more, fellow huehuehue.

uuh. they raided my place and took some stuff. turns out a couple shit i said on facebook was denounced by some lefties.
plus, there is a couple of nazi imagery i reposted on tumblr, since i had an interest on the subject and on the aesthetics.
no real clear offensive stuff, though. investigations are pending, but it's been more than an year.
they'll prolly fuck my ass badly and i'll have my life destroyed.
for posting silly shit on the webz. what a time to be alive.

Is being interrogated by a female FBI agent one of your fetishes in the folder? How will you know if she's actually interrogating you or just reading from your erotica for the record?

You were careless. Where you live is full of lefties?

Isnt our whole country?
I don't think I was careless - I never had anything to hide since I was never a nazi LARPer.
Most of it was memes btw. Believe it or not. Them feds seem oblivious to this fact. Fucking normies, am I right?

They left my copy of mein kampf behind though. That's kindda funny.

My state is kind ok? We're kinda conservative and pro guns.

they left my copy of mein kampf behind
Kek’ed

I used to think my place was alright too, then everybody started reading fucking huffpost, brasil247 and talking about how trannies and fags get shit all the time.
It was like a complete reversal that happened from day to night. People used to mind their businesses, now everyone is a damn red.

Rio Grande do Sul? It's a state where I think this description fits. PT ruined RS.
Last tranny that got killed here was killed by other trannies but msm tried to sell it as hate crime. They were fighting for that corner kek

Doesn’t matter, I’m gettin off either way.

They're always making this shit up about traps and queers.
I'm up north. Like waaay up.

i clear my browser cache often i play granblue and have logs turned off and printspooler turned off and streamlined windows 7 myself for a few games i dont even play anymore to eek out more performance. got most services turned off and have automatic updates turned off and have for years. dont even have service pack 3 and it never impacted anything

i dont think they will find much of anything. also i install from time to time after having freed up disc space and uninstall warframe when i get caught up on new good gear. it as a byproduct over writes all the deleted space and when i uninstall a few days later opens up lots of space to be written on again

entire os is using less than 40k of memory right now and 0% cpu usage with browser

Well, that’s really far. I live in the center of the country.

DF?
Sorry for you man. Like really. I know the place lul.

I think they can retrieve deleted stuff man.

kek

Nah im normie as fuck. I just come here habitually now. An user once told me "you're here forever". Its true. I honestly hate most of you faggots.

LOL... you HAVE NO CLUE..

99.9% of any investigation of anyones internet habits at this point occur on the ISP level.. they dont even need to go to your house... The ISP has all your history.

Do you belive that the terms of service before you pay your ISP are correct? Then let me ask you this....

Do you belive that the page (the page which says the company takes discrimination seriously, the page which talks about "respect for the individual", the page which paints a picture to show that civil rights are policed without exception) before you turn in an application to work at wal-mart (there are so many of these front pages on corporate websites when you are interested in employment) is true?

I have some dissappointing news for you.. VERY, VERY little of that is followed.. Like 2%.. Its just a front for the left-wing Bolsheviks...

You will have pigs grimace in your face deliberately if you even mention any of this. You have NO recourse.

You're too retarded to find my pc you kike lover.

"Pc"

One of the states that starts with a m, actually. I think I the only one from here that visits this board.

Kek