Blame!

This was good.

Should I read the Master Edition? There's like 4 different versions so I'm at a loss.

great dialogue. the characters were so interesting

I don't know sorry. Read the original

>Should I read the Master Edition?
No. Doing so is a crime. Crimes are to be punished.

top kek. It's all about atmosphere and architecture, pleb

No, you don't read Blame. You watch the Manga. What to read?

No, it was overrated trash that didn't make sense.

go read your waifu/loli shit

it could have had all of the above...but no, lets go with another quiet, stoic dude blowing shit up with a super gun. art is great though

t. fag who cant handle minimalist story telling.

ITS A PICTURE BOOK. its for fucking children. theres no WORDS or DIALOGUE or STORY.

its fucking PICTURES. which are good. now add a good story and good characters and you got something that would be top-tier 10/10

I'm quite glad that you make it so abundantly clear that you aren't a native English speaker

No, this was the greatest

Not spoonfeeding the lore to the reader and not making sense are two very different things user
I guess it's not something plebs can understand

Do you like it so much?

It was okay

The ending was great

Only 2 English editions
>Tokyopop
No
>Master Edition
Yes. It's the best edition. It's larger, crisper, has color pages. You can actually see the detail in the pages. It's much better than the Tokyopop edition.

There's Kodansha too. But turns out it's the same Master Edition

And it's better than any scans available online. I bought the Italian edition of Abara, too. It's 1 volume and very pretty with a fold-out mini-poster and dustjacket.

Compared to the old scans.

they're all on goddess. It's 900mb for a single volume. I think this would look good on any tablet including those from 30 years in the future.