youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my home.

Bumplestiltskin

Not sure why i have this one but nice flag

southerners aren't white

Should've banned slavery and industrialized like the north if you wanted to win.

Canadians aren't French

I dont fit in with these people socially. But im glad theyre on my side

I want America to fragment already so the South can go back to being the South. There isn't even a North anymore, it's just a mob of libtards and "diversity".

Why do you care about our secesh?

Long live the Confederacy

>I love my home.
Clearly not if you aren't proudly showing your flag.

why are there so many fat people in the south? you have good weather, i would have thought people in colder climates would be fatter

>southerners aren't white
Its because of all the interbreeding they did and tried to force across the continent.
>Should've banned slavery and industrialized like the north if you wanted to win.
The South was run by Jews, they didn't want them to win, they wanted to keep using them for profit.

someone's got to post it i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Can a Southerner clarify these for me - What's the deal with Civil War re-enactments? How common are they?

but we are proudly showing our flag!

>charge of 16 year olds

and they won

The North were the Traitors to our Constitution. It was the South that had fidelity to the Constitution. Just like today, it's the northerners who are taking out country down a path of destruction.

Also, my ancestors unequivocally owned slaves.

The Northern states were run by Jews.

>The North were the Traitors to our Constitution.
It was the South that abandoned it and made their own. The North did nothing until SC shot at Fort Sumter.
>It was the South that had fidelity to the Constitution.
Until they seceded then changed it. Oh wait, they also ignored it while they were still in the Union and killed americans or forced them to leave so they can swing votes.
>Just like today, it's the northerners who are taking out country down a path of destruction.
It was the democrats that tried to de-white America by blacks in the 1800s, and then with Mexicans in the 1900s. It was democrats that elected Wilson, FDR, and LBJ.
>Also, my ancestors unequivocally owned slaves.
How nonwhite are you?
>The Northern states were run by Jews.
The North removes Jews from the government in the Civil war and says they are flaming the war (See Grant's order number 11, for example), while the South gave Jews multiple high ranking positions. In addition, Slvery in the US benefited Jews the most.

>were

good point
look at this kike: dumb nigger probably ignores abe lincoln was half a jew and is to this day the most popular president with jews

didnt also recieve an admiring letter from karl marx?

Stop drinking moonshine and fucking your cousin and think for a second there, Cletus. Why aren't a fan of spics coming and doing your job? Because they take it from poor whites and they further de-white America, not to mention they breed like rabbits. Same problem.

Yeah. Jews love each other. Just look at the angry kike ITT digging for (You)'s with nothing but his big-nosed nonsense.

Rockies > Midwest > South >>>>>>>> Northeast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> west coast

>didnt also recieve an admiring letter from karl marx?
The US ambassador in England (I think, maybe a different European country) received a letter from the Communist party which was written by Marx on their behalf, congratulating The Union for winning and for helping the white working class by removing slave labor.
"While the workingmen, the true political powers of the North, allowed slavery to defile their own republic, while before the Negro, mastered and sold without his concurrence, they boasted it the highest prerogative of the white-skinned laborer to sell himself and choose his own master, they were unable to attain the true freedom of labor, or to support their European brethren in their struggle for emancipation; but this barrier to progress has been swept off by the red sea of civil war."

>Yeah. Jews love each other. Just look at the angry kike ITT digging for (You)'s with nothing but his big-nosed nonsense.
Jews don't love each other, they just hate other Jews less than others. Without other races around them, they would betray each other. Which is why they Chose Jerusalem as their new homeland instead of Madagascar. Had the British gave them an isolated land, jews would have killed each other. But, by putting their new country among other countries they knew hate them and would never allow them to live in peace, they insured that they would not backstab each other.

Except you were ignored, then attacked a federal building like a nigger.

The Rebel Yell

youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8

youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

Thanks for the posts brother

you're welcome

Were Carpet Baggers and Scalawags actual jews or just acting like jews?

Yankees built their culture on imitating Jews, so it was a mix of Jews and their students.

They're what turned America so cancerous.

Fuck yankees

oh i wish I was in Dixie..

Hurrah for Dixie.

Population metrics skewed by our high nigger levels and a history of rural hard labor led to a culture of very calorie dense foods not really needed in this day and age.

youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Do people from louisiana not wear shoes?

They lost. HAHAHAHA!

It is wonderful down here, you are missing out.

why do dixieniggers jerk themselves off over their failed country? it was literally a bunch of traitors who were too lazy to work so they had a bunch of niggers work for them.

more of these?

Got NC?

Cheers from Northern Florida!

Hail Dixie
Hail Florida

Slaughter all Supporters of the Union, all Federalist, and every last single rotten and scum of the Earth Yankee POS.

>Leftist hate us.
>Third worlders hate us.
>(((jews))) hate us.
>Globalist hate us.
>Progressives hate us.

God it feels good to be a Confederate. To hell with the Federal Empire!

Wojak's wearing white rubber boots worn by shrimpers that are popular down here. They're white because colored boots get real hot in the sun. They're sometimes called "cajun rebooks"

I fought at millers cornfield

If you don't have a cotton field within 25 miles of your house, you aint on the North MS/AL/GA line

Bump

Sup Delta