What does Sup Forums think of Baked Alaska?

What does Sup Forums think of Baked Alaska?

Other urls found in this thread:

milkleaks.com/
milkleaks.com/2017/08/16/baked-alaska-violates-a-13-year-old-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi, Tim. We think you are a like.

Definitely a like.

I think he's likely retarded

like what?

He's on to something with these debates

I like him. not the smartest guy, but a good and honest guy.

He's a white nigger

Seems like a twat.

Normie

I meant kile

jew who larps as alt right.
kind of like the recent shooter

He's a sack of shit.

Not very intelligent, but at least he brings on some intelligent people like Jared Taylor and JF.
He's literally warski tier.

He worked for buzzfeed and is a Jew.

He acts like a nigger and is probably a Jew.

Probably somewhere on the spectrum. Can't act normal in social situations

Not the sharpest pickle in the jar, but a pretty honest guy, nonetheless

He is the same as cernobitch,exactly the same.

Baked is a nice guy and is doing a superb job on his show. We need to support him more!

On to something ?
By hosting people that are crypto Jews that tell you they're white nationalist Zionist?
The whole thing is a fucking op.
The Spencer / Tokes "debate" confirmed that.

He's just dumb.

Dude weed lmao

I think he's cheating towards the camera ever so slightly to hide that kike-slope he calls a forehead.

His interview with Nehlen was pretty awesome, outside of that I haven't seen much I cared about. But I don't really fuck with him too much. Seems okay overall but I could be wrong.

*Lile. Sorry. Autocorrect.

I think BA is a patsy and the Alt-Right uses him only to make other ecelebs look good. I think BA has no integrity because deep down he knows the Alt-Right only uses him for that reason, rendering BA history's biggest loser.

Baked is a god. One of the best alt-right streamers for sure.

I used to think he was a fag because of his hair, but now I think he's pretty cool.

He has narcissistic personality disorder. He's basically mentally retarded.

I like him, he makes me kek. Also is pretty woke.

>checks flag
>opinion discarded

to repeat what others have said, an honest somewhat intelligent guy who has been unjustly treated

He's getting better as a moderator.

faggot.

he's some je who tried to piggyback the movement and segue it into a music career but failed miserably because he has no talent, he's a hack
nigga tried to add me on insta, fuck outta here guy

He's the most obvious jew I've ever seen.

Nice guy and his content is solid. The problem is he isnt very interesting or charismatic.

Warski and JF are pleasant but theyre also interesting. Baked Alaska is bland.

He's a bro.

He has a mean 90iq(Dumber than Andy)

He's doing well for himself considering.

Faggot that can't take a little pepper spray.

Jew still working for Buzzfeed and scamming money by pretending to be something he is not.
Not comedy but fraud.

NEEDS TO CUT HIS BLEACH HAIR

this
more like Baked Retarda

he made some people hate antifa, other than that i agree

lose the long hair man otherwise u are pretty cool :3

He provides nice live streaming, but I don't care for him much as a commentator. I appreciate that he's out there giving a contrary view to the leftist pundits on MSM though.

this. he has interesting people on but I just don't think he's smart enough to engage in debate with them.

failed chad

milkleaks.com/

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

He has been hired to make more 1488, racist comments and even his callers to give the right and Alaska the look of being racist.
Hopefully Troopers are investigating him close.
He thinks it is a harmless Jew comedy Act but it really looks more like felony fraud.

Baka.
Stick to streaming Mario world,Gaylord.

It's not even a good game, just play Earthbound again.

bait

did he lose his eye sight or what? what happened with all that?

mostly good soundtrack though

LARPer who has some form of autism

NOT BAKED ENOUGH

low iq
tolerable

He wasted Jared Taylor's time debating Tariq

EAT SHIT NIGLET

Half Baked Alaska. Also he was a real dick to that Red Elephants kid who had been his friend. Really put a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't know what to think of Baked. I went from thinking he was a buzzfeed reporter that was infiltrating to thinking he was our guy. Then I thought he was just retarded and a poor representative of our ideas. He does have wigger/ alt lite tendencies but I don't think he is a shill because one of the main things he talks about is the white birth rate. He urges people to have large white families. No shill would ever talk about that. I am suspicious of how he found god after Charlottesville and has built a community around being a trad christian. He sucks at debating but it seems like he found his niche in hosting debates for others.

I don’t like any of these alt right “e-celebs”

Looks Semitic

Obviously he's jewish.

Jewish nose, and look at his fucking bottom lip next time: Shekelsblatt special.

He’s the male version of Loomer, although I think his moderating is decent he’s nothing special.

even though im not a big fan, i respect him for putting himself out there

He is not nearly as bad as that sneaky Jew cunt

On the bright side, he will definitely die one day

dont be mean

Always a highlight.

milkleaks.com/2017/08/16/baked-alaska-violates-a-13-year-old-girl/

Never forget how he stands his ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg

Didn't mike enoch say that baked alaska admitted to being a jew like a year ago? I could be confusing him with an alt lite guy.

Honestly? Low iq faggot. His pathetic attacks on quadroon of akkad during the Anglin debate almost gave that partial nigger victory. Reminds me of high school age faggot fuck.