WHY CANT BURGERS CONNECT THE DOTS? THEIR GUNS ARE KILLING CHILDREN OF GOD

WHY CANT BURGERS CONNECT THE DOTS? THEIR GUNS ARE KILLING CHILDREN OF GOD.

BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akZecFyj8FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong god kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=akZecFyj8FU

Now what about those other thousands of "mass shootings" liberals are always talking about? Lemme guess... Hi-Point C9?

>leaf

>ASSAULT WEAPONS
le_leaf

NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS

NOTICE that shills will cease engaging in threads where NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS are posted.

WHITE America, INCLUDING Hispanics!!! is safer on average than the continent of Europe. That's right, I said the number INCLUDING hispanics, excluding Asians and blacks in lower than EUROPE's!

Today and yesterday I have killed no less than TWENTY threads by simply posting these images. Crazy, right?

the ar wasn't even used in half of those. where the fuck did you get this image from

Sage this fucking slide thread.

When will battle rifles become popular again?

Seems like an effective weapon. Maybe i should get one

citations needed burger

ar and ar-style weapons were the shooters’ preference

what do you have to say about bump stocks

yeah, citation needed you fucking nigger. and you still haven't provided one

all this is is a testament to the high quality accuracy and killing power of this fantastic rifle. gunlets literally BTFO

Id rather get shot by an ar-15 and have the right to defend myself with one over getting acid thrown in my face. fucking canacuck

>not already owning one

come on man

WHY DO NON-AMERICANS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AMERICANS OWNING GUNS?
sage

>ASSAULT WEAPONS
lol

B-based leaf?

Chicago Every Weeken: Hi Point 9mm

THE ONLY CRIME THEY COMMIT AT A BELOW AVERAGE RATE IS DUI!!!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE EITHER TOO BROKE TO BUY A CAR OR TOO STUPID TO GET A LICENSE!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In Canada NOTHING is said without a virtue signal and rarely is anything ever said that is not only a virtue signal. HE tells you what to do by way of telling you who he is. IT NEVER ENDS. I am virtue signaling even now as I denounce it, for I am a Canadian and already DEAD.

WHY STOP AT GUNS

BAN ALL MURDER

>leaf flag
kys shitposting botnet

this post reeks of gefiltefish

Fuck of you intellectually inferior leaf. You do not decide our laws fuckstick. You want to know why America has the right to bear arms? Blame the limeys. After all, the right to bare arms was heavily influenced by the War of Independence.

Guns send kids to God faster.

/thread

>children of God
braindead masses of normies lul

Oh look.
A foreigner telling me about what rights it thinks I should have.

What about the 80% of gun deaths caused by pistols?

Why ban the gun that makes up less than 5%?

they're scarier and leftists are scared children

is AR an abbreviation for autistic retard?

idk why shooters use such a fucking boring rifle. Even the m16a4 is loads more patrician.

Canada would just assume to allow the Frogs to take over their country and force them to speak French. Fucking inferior Frogs breeding like cockroaches. Your fucking country should send all inferior subhuman frogs back to France where they belong.

Good thing I own an ak47 instead
sage

Guns dont kill people.
People kill people.

Even if you ban guns those psychos would turn to arson, bombing or running people over with trucks, which may be worse and end up with more casualties.

Focusing on guns like that is being blinded from seeing the bigger picture which is the sociocultural decay of the american population in the last 40 years and the poor mental and emotional health of the youngsters.

No

>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
America doesn't have a nigger problem.

It has a mental health problem.

You're just jealous we made the perfect rifle. Light, accurate, modular, easy to clean, fire Objective superior NATO ammunition.

You cannot make Libtards understand this. Liberals and logic do not mix. They cannot help it, but they are fucking retarded.

Connect what dots? Rifles are only involved in 3% of firearm homicides in the US

It also has a nigger problem.

>pass retarded law making the AR-15 the most popular rifle in the country
>cry when it's used more commonly in ridiculously rare rifle shootings

Liberals are a special kind of retarded.

it's a big country; we have many problems.

>Be Amerifat
>Eat 6 supersize big macs
>Get shot
>Survive gunshot
>Die of heart attack anyway due to eating too many burgers

Why can't Euros connect the dots? Isn't it time for common-sense religious reform?

Orlando wasn't an AR-15.

Apparently AR-15 is the new AK-47.

This picture should feature the handgun large and in front of a tiny AR. If you want accuracy that is.

>ORLANDO

Orlando wasn't an AR. It was a SIG mcx

>Be british
>Give up half your income to the state so they can perform bypass surgery on another brit who ate too many impoted american hamburgers

>what do you have to say about bump stocks
two million sold, one used in a crime. seems to be a non issue

America is too far down the rabbits hole with guns, taking guns away or making certain guns totally illegal isn't even an option at this point. The true solution to gun control in America will never actually be a solution, but an act of war to some and not enough to the rest.

Weapons don't kill people. People do.

Children must be sacrificed to Moloch. Learn2modernworld.

wasnt orlando a sig mpx?

>THEIR GUNS ARE KILLING CHILDREN OF GOD.
how does GOD feel about abortion?

what is an assault weapon?

BURGERMUTTS ARE SELFISH PRICKS, NOT PATRIOTS

If we force mass murderers to use a mini 14, they will look up how to strip the gun to clean it and then kill themselves instead.

MCX

orlando was actually not even an AR

Any gun less cumbersome then a bolt action rifle

Fuck them motherfucking children!

It’s the dumbest fucking term.

Implies that weapons exist that aren’t made to assault

Nobody cares if niggers kill each other in the streets you dumb fuck. People do care when their kids are not safe in schools and in their own churches. Besides what the fuck does this situation have to do with blacks and niggers?

There are. Anything chambered in 9mm, for example

Nigga wut

>not having 2 built and parts ready for the third

Sheeeeoot

Hitler > Ar-15

false flag

>Be Ameritard
>Criticise other countries for having a civilised and moral healthcare system.
>Buying material objects is more important than the lives of your fellow countrymen.

Unless you intend to arm others, variety is smarter than redundacy

Taxation is theft and thus immoral. And as far as fat people go, I would be more happy if the government exterminated them, instead of stubbornly refusing to just let them die.

every single one of those AR-15s had something very distinct in common. They also had psychopaths pulling the trigger. When mine has that thing in common with those, you can have it.

HEY! MORON!

>below judged

If I assault you with a spoon it then becomes an assault spoon and according to the logic all spoons should be banned.
Trucks and pressure cookers banned too.

>p-p-please voluntarily disarm yourselves as a result of false flag attempt #7

should probably ban Uber since he took an Uber there

An assault weapon?There is no such weapon that goes by that name. I don't know why you're posting pictures of carbine rifles and calling them anything but that. You're just jealous. Ban all Canadians is more like it.

It's almost like there's a concerted effort to get the AR-15 banned. Hmmmmm.

Follow the Money.

Israel/Hollywood blackmail/bribery

Differential modulation caliberation breh

>Orlando
>AR-15
Oh sweetie no no no

Kek, we've all seen plenty of anecdotal evidence backing that up. What causes it, though?

>Taxation is theft
You'd suffer a lot more from theft if you didn't have a police force payed for by taxes to protect you. Taxation is merely payment for the maintenance of land and protection of people. If you don't like it, change company.

Odd that this can happen in gun free zones

It's not a problem with sporting rifles (or as retards call them "assault rifles"). It's a problem with AR owners. You never see this shit done with an AK. We AK owners have class and don't sperg out.

Why cant my dog be the man of the house?

US military service rifle: Derivative of the AR 15.
Shocker truly

no school shooter with taste?

I would use a FN FAL or something

>tip

I will fight and die be for the take a gun I got.from
getting a state driver license pay money. go have.
the arm dealer check with the fbi. I am done.

Just ban cars, and air too since he was breathing it and maybe next time we can ban death so no one dies.

>all the same gun

The only dots I’m getting here are someone is giving these people guns and orders