twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This show was genuinely bad.

semantics

forced drama

Making a baby is genuine

season 3 when?

Irohassu

Yukino.

Reminder that the author's plan is to have 8man get over his hate for "nice girls" and get together with Yui. The producers, however, want a generic Yukino ending, hence the hiatus. Yui is obviously the best girl for Hikki but the suits don't want to take the risk and want a Yukino ending to pander to otaku manchildren.

>yuckynoretards fucking things up as usual
Why is it ALWAYS tsunderes? Why can't the genki girl just win for once?

Or maybe imouto end because FANG and Aoi Yuuki

These girls seem cute. Should I watch this?

I still love how BTFO Yukinofags are. Serves their smug asses right.

Best girl isn't even in the pic

You can't fool me user, that's a boy.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Boys can be best girl.

good answer

I wonder if this little publisher war will ever end.

Is this show the new Toradora?

forced character designs

It will never get a complete adaptation so no.

thats a new one

Sensei.

All girls are fine and I would be happy with 8man ending up with any of them

But he needs to come up with some clever way to make everyone happy but himself.

What.

His autism is genuine

Genuine is just a word. It just to set the bar.

>It just to set the bar.
For what?

For the waves of butthurt that are going to be generated by the ending.

I feel that the only ending that will cause the less amount of butthurt, is a friendship ending.

Can't fucking wait.

is this going to be as great as that ichiruki butthurt?

Depends on who wins.
The most likely will generate the most butthurt so that is good at least

True, but everyone will shit up the whole board because of their precious little waifu not being ravaged by the 8inch.

How about an omnibus ending?

Source of that information? Because I doubt that sort of thing will even be a thing. If the author says he will end it with Yui, he WILL end it with Yui. The producer should get no say in this. This isn't the manga industry.

they have the VN now, they cant complain.

>If the author says he will end it with Yui, he WILL end it with Yui. The producer should get no say in this.

I finished watching season 2, should I watch season 1?

what?

I didn't realize there were two seasons until I almost done with the second season. I ended up liking Iroha the best. Yui seems desperate to keep the group together and Yukino loves to keep to herself. Lots of drama, is season one fun?

At least you didn't watch season 3...oh wait

>I didn't realize there were two seasons
?????????????????
It's right there in the name and title card, how do you miss this? The characters even mention the previous season's events themselves, there were even S1 flashbacks redrawn in S2's style, how did you not find any of it weird while watching?

ask google

You know that money is a magical thing that can change literally anything, right?

There are no "genuine" characters in this show. All the characters have hidden agenda and put on a facade to hide their real self.

Forsaking natural character interaction and development for the author to discuss a theme

>All
Not all
Trap and Sensei are genuine.

Fuck no.

Sensei hides behind her teacher facade so she wont have to deal with the fact that she's a christmas cake

Trap NTRs Hachiman.

The only thing that sets apart the shows were the .Zoku. There were a few flashbacks, but I thought it was one of those series that were trying to have mystery on their backstories. I realized that it wasn't when they talked about the antisocial loli. Watching episode 1 now, Yukino feels is a different person.

>tfw no doujins where Sensei's had enough of Yui and Yukino's beating around the bush and jumps 8man's cock out of desperation

That's why they're the best. But still it's pretty much what user said, everyone is faking themselves, including 8man, that's why he's searching for something "genuine" in which he or whoever won't need to "put on the mask". In his case the mask of the loner, Yui's case the nice girl and Yukino's case the cold hearted bitch.

>it was one of those series that were trying to have mystery on their backstories
It is, but the anime (especially the second season) is a bad adaptation. But you already watched it out of order, so you're not going to understand dick about the story anyway.

Sensei is constantly crying about being a christmas cake.
>Trap NTRs Hachiman.
I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Personally, I liked Iroha and Hikki's chemistry together. They're the ones I can imagine being a couple the easiest. They pretty much act the part, and when it comes to being more intimate, I can easily see Iroha leading. So i personally support this ship the most. That said, I'm more than fine with Hikki ending up with ANYONE that isn't Yukino at this point. Everyone has something going for them, so I'll easily accept any outcome, except the one where Yukino wins. She doesn't deserve it.

>confirmed for not just having shit taste, but also not understanding anything about the series, the characters and apparently not even Iroha or the relationship Hachiman and Iroha have
How do Irohafags keep doing this? I find this fascinating.

They should compromise and get him together with Iroha instead

Yukino makes the most sense. She is the only one who can keep up with 8man. Even if they don't agree with each other most of the time they understand each other on a deep level. Yui is surface level and Iroha just seems to like to fuck with the group.

Sensei will win!

Both of the Braindead girls are great though

Only if you have shit taste.

I just want her to be happy.

Kill yourself.

Okay. I was just looking for any excuse anyway.

>What is "genuine", Sup Forums?
Yukino. Men tend to have a favourite in mind before they even realize it. Hachiman has done so much out of character shit just to be around her. He is simply too emotionally damaged to admit that he likes her. The fucking monologues on her beauty should be more than enough when compared to how little he cares about Yui.

Shoko was a well written character and Yui is cute.

Good job confirming it.

>WW keeps retweeting lewd dakis of Tui and Yukino
He must be mad as fuck at the editors. 100% executive meddling. Chances are he doesn't want a Yukino end and refuses to write one. This is his way of saying "you pigs only care about waifus, keep buying this smut you subhumans"

user, I disagree with your type.

Fuck off Yuipollfag.

>he snaps and writes an NTR HayatoxYukino ending

But my type is sensei. I'm just saying you have shit taste.

Irohafags don't care about the story or anything but Iroha. No matter what you say about YYfags at least they care about more than 2 characters and pay attention to the story.

link to his twitter?

Your taste is okay user, I however disagree about your assumption of my type.

It's good to see that this fandom is still as cancerous as ever. It's sad. All the usual suspects are here, Irohacancer, senseicancer and Yuipollfag. All we need is trapfagcancer and we're al set.

You like braindead girls just because they're cute. Wow. Amazing.

That was his original intent. That is the only thing that could cause a delay. I think he may have given up on the end he wants because Yuix8man + Yukino/Hayama won't get published.

twitter.com/watariwataru

He is going ham, posting every single piece of oregairu merchandise.

Why do you keep lying to other people. Please stop spreading misinformation.

First thing I noticed lol

I like that Yuipollfag is singular whereas everyone else is plural. I wonder how other Yuifags feel about him.

Let's be real here. Regardless who you think should win, Yukino/Hayama is shit.
Anyone who thinks that makes sense is transparently desperate for Yukino/8man to not be endgame.

>Hayato x Yukino
>Hikki x Yui
The best possible ending

I don't even know who that is supposed to be. I suppose a huge Yui fag.

Stop being delusional. Watari has long since written the ending and the only thing stopping it from releasing is how controversial it is. At first it had a release date planned, then it got mysteriously erased. It's obviously executive meddling.

The fandom is full of cancer. Have you not been paying attention for the past two years? You're not going to be allowed to enjoy volume 12, because the fandom will shit it up. The days of people enjoying the series and having fun discussing shit are long gone.

It isn't misinformation, it is my opinion. Him spamming oregairu merchandise is a fact and you are welcomed to interpret it how you want.

Read the story.

Irohfag/Yukinofag boogeyman to shit on Yui since they fear her.

Watari himself never said he was publishing it.

It's this guy

>You're not going to be allowed to enjoy volume 12, because the fandom will shit it up
If I would let fandoms ruin stuff for me I wouldn't enjoy anything.

This is true but I still don't know what to make of him retweeting every little oregairu product when before he would spend weeks before mentioning it.

I am perfectly fine with Yui winning. She is great and I would like it

But if you think Hayama/Yukino makes any sense then you are retarded and obviously scared she will lose otherwise.

>announced date
>delay it again with no word on the new release date
>for 3 months
The end that WW wrote is not the one the fans want, and the fans want a Yukino end.

Or something else happened you dipshit.

It's Yuipollfag, don't argue with him. Seriously. Just tell him to fuck off.

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?